Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,058 members, 7,887,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:16 PM

Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Plans To Open Her Fashion Line (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Plans To Open Her Fashion Line (Photos) (726 Views)

Enenche’s Daughter, Deborah & Sam Release Pre-Wedding Photos / Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Plans To Open Her Fashion Line (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
Deborah Enenche, daughter of the Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Dr. Paul Enenche has revealed that she plans to open her fashion line, IgbereTV reports.

She shared loved-up family photos of herself, her mum, Mrs. Becky Enenche and her dad. In the photos, the three of them were wearing pink dresses. She stated that she designed her skirt and she also shared photo of the sketch of the skirt.

Sharing the photos, she wrote;

"I love cotton candy
I had some yesterday actually
The love my parents have for each other and for me reminds me of cotton candy
So sweet and undeniably powerful when you have it

It's just like to God's love I've experienced (Romans 8:39)
I pray we all experience love like this

PS:- I designed this skirt myself (reference sketch in last photo)
@thyras__signature02 made my vision come to life

Would any of y'all be interested in acquiring a copy of the skirt?

We could replicate 10 copies if there's any interest
Just send her a direct message or drop an email to deborahpaulenenche1@gmail.com.

Also, I'm working towards starting my own fashion line
So stay tuned for that

Have a cotton candy filled warm hug of a week"
https://www.facebook.com/335509344363899/posts/557186765529488/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Plans To Open Her Fashion Line (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
More

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Plans To Open Her Fashion Line (Photos) by Ammishaddai: 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
I don't know why such things keep making headlines . Is it that they want us to patronize her or what ? undecided
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Plans To Open Her Fashion Line (Photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
This same skirt that looks like the sac used in packing garri?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Plans To Open Her Fashion Line (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
Where is the clothes abi nah design.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Plans To Open Her Fashion Line (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
Amotolongbo:
This same skirt that looks like the sac used in packing garri?

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Plans To Open Her Fashion Line (Photos) by DoggoneDogg: 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
Pastor wants to open a wordly business?
Okay. Continue to dey deceive unasef o
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Plans To Open Her Fashion Line (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 11:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
Her fellow compatriots with same sense of dressing will patronise her.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Plans To Open Her Fashion Line (Photos) by slowice(m): 11:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle true true undecided
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Plans To Open Her Fashion Line (Photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
Fashion line. Before you know it na spaghetti hand and lingerie she go dey trend with. In the long run na fashion rope not line.

Eye jos day observe...

(1) (Reply)

Why Are There 4 Different Accounts Of The Resurrection In The 4 Gospels? / EDEN; The Heart Of Man And Portal Of Heaven / If God Does Not Exist,how Did This Happen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.