Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,324 members, 7,888,026 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:45 PM

Diezani Maduake Pants. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Maduake Pants. (6299 Views)

Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours / Dasuki, Diezani, Shema, Fayose Houses Top List Of Seized Assets / Three INEC Staff In Prison For Collecting N179.8m Bribe From Diezani (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Maduake Pants. by Tinubuadvocate: 1:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
You this boy despite your long time absent here still you not change from your old way.
SalamRushdie:
OP claims he hates corruption but supports tinubu cheesy cheesy.. hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Diezani Maduake Pants. by muller101(m): 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
I guess this woman not wearing pants we have seen her invisible bra that she bought 16milion dollar only God know how much she will be buying her pants only if she do wear.

However the same party are grouping together to reloot Nigeria. Some of you are complaining that everything is expensive and naira keep falling in market .what do you expect when someone is buying bra with 16m dollar.

Nigerians are patiently waiting for this unfortunate people to come out with campaign only idiot and unfortunate being will vote pdp at any level.
[/s]
Re: Diezani Maduake Pants. by brown3: 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I guess this woman not wearing pants we have seen her invisible bra that she bought 16milion dollar only God know how much she will be buying her pants only if she do wear.

However the same party are grouping together to reloot Nigeria. Some of you are complaining that everything is expensive and naira keep falling in market .what do you expect when someone is buying bra with 16m dollar.

Nigerians are patiently waiting for this unfortunate people to come out with campaign only idiot and unfortunate being will vote pdp at any level.
foolish Yoruba Muslim, bag of rice is almost 50k, while during the pdp government a bag of rice was 7k. Suffering no dey tire you Yoruba Muslim
Re: Diezani Maduake Pants. by brown3: 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I don't engage with stark illiterate like you a mannernless fellow find it difficult to address issues in a peaceful way.
foolish boy, if you have manners you won't be discussing pant of a woman that is old enough to be your mother. Mannerless smelling fool.
Re: Diezani Maduake Pants. by Fernandeswagger(m): 6:28pm On Nov 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

How much were you paid to write this garbage?!
Re: Diezani Maduake Pants. by ProfGday(m): 10:44am On Nov 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I don't engage with stark illiterate like you a mannernless fellow find it difficult to address issues in a peaceful way.

The level I attained in the academic world none of your entire family can boast of such...

Only a retarded being can be masturbating and fantasizing on Diezani's undies....

Alaye-rirun bi popcorn..
Re: Diezani Maduake Pants. by Tinubuadvocate: 10:48am On Nov 02, 2021
Ah bro I'm from ondo home of professors ,the least educated person in my family will senior your most educated person in your lineage.
ProfGday:

The level I attained in the academic world none of your entire family can boast of such...

Only a retarded being can be masturbating and fantasizing on Diezani's undies....

Alaye-rirun bi popcorn..
Re: Diezani Maduake Pants. by ProfGday(m): 10:49am On Nov 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You this boy despite your long time absent here still you not change from your old way.

See how a stark illiterate cum retarded being composed simple sentence?

Simple sentence your can not weave together... What a pity?

U should return your O-level certificate to whoever awarded it to you,because you're nothing but a hopeless failure
Re: Diezani Maduake Pants. by ProfGday(m): 10:54am On Nov 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Ah bro I'm from ondo home of professors ,list educated person in my family will senior your most educated person in your lineage.

You're a huge disgrace to that noble town.. Your writeup gave you away and it shows your level of education...

Just a simple sentence,you committed many grammatical blunders...

Aye ti baje pata pata... Spit
Re: Diezani Maduake Pants. by poiZon: 11:40am On Nov 02, 2021
mightyhaze:
All these na jargons..

Let me put it simply...

2015 ....last day of PDP rule, foreign rice was 7k

Today 2021 under APC that same quality of rice is 48k

Explore body spray in 2015 was 280

Today 2021 under APC explore spray is 1k

Make I leave am laidis first
Make i add am like this first...

Aluka beans in 2015 was 30naira

Today aluka beans is 180naira..
Re: Diezani Maduake Pants. by poiZon: 11:43am On Nov 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
How is this government is the worse. How many people in this present government accuse of money laundering ?Even those who subvert their office budgets they were fired.
Can u list people fired by this govt?
Re: Diezani Maduake Pants. by Innomama7(m): 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
How is this government is the worse. How many people in this present government accuse of money laundering ?Even those who subvert their office budgets they were fired.
brother abeg tell you sister Mrs Farooq make she give me my 5 month back log money wen Npower dey hold me. hungry dey bit me I non fit chat cry
Re: Diezani Maduake Pants. by assent: 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

APC is as corrupt as PDP. Do you want to deny it?

Many of the criminals in the PDP also worked and are working for the APC.

PDP is sincere with corruption, but APC is a party of lies, whose only line of defence is to Silence those who opposes its corruption.

The fact that you defend corrupt APC means you are not better than any of the corrupt people in the APC and PDP

1 Like

Re: Diezani Maduake Pants. by Tinubuadvocate: 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2021
You are not making sense.
assent:

APC is as corrupt as PDP. Do you 2ant to deny it?

Many of the principal across in the PDP also worked and are working in the APC.

PDP is sincere with corruption, but APC is a party of lies, whose only line of defence is to Silence those who opposes its corruption.

The fact that you defend corruot APC means you are not better than any of the corrupt people in the APC and PDP
Re: Diezani Maduake Pants. by assent: 1:16pm On Nov 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You are not making sense.

Of course. Exposing the lies of your party of corruption doesn't make sense.
Re: Diezani Maduake Pants. by mightyhaze: 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2021
poiZon:

Make i add am like this first...

Aluka beans in 2015 was 30naira

Today aluka beans is 180naira..

imagine the geometric progression..

Within just 5 years o
Re: Diezani Maduake Pants. by Ovamboland(m): 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2021
middlebelter:

You can come up with a more intelligent reason for the hyper inflation in the economy under GMB than blame it on GEJ Government. Why can't this government take responsibility for its failure? The supporters of this directionless and wasteful government are as dangerous as terrorists to this country.

You took the mantle of leadership to conceive a change that would make the country better after a sound understanding of the problems to be solved. Six years down the line you are still blaming? Are you saying this government is not as corrupt as GEJ government? Nigerian know better, you aren't going to fool us in perpetuity.

Explain how your family will better taken care of if your income is cut from 750k to 170k for 6 years. And you must not take loans, while you must keep paying the school fees of your children you selected when you had 750k monthly salary. You must continue to take them to Disney on annual vacations.

That's the story of Nigeria finances when foreign exchange earnings dropped from annual high if $75bn to as low as $17bn in 2017. Yet you lot expect naira hold or gain value, imports including food to become cheaper and projects to be completed at low earnings without taking loans. Aren't you all jokers?
Re: Diezani Maduake Pants. by Ovamboland(m): 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2021
mightyhaze:
All these na jargons..

Let me put it simply...

2015 ....last day of PDP rule, foreign rice was 7k

Today 2021 under APC that same quality of rice is 48k

Explore body spray in 2015 was 280

Today 2021 under APC explore spray is 1k

Make I leave am laidis first

See the type of Dumbo's I was talking about
Re: Diezani Maduake Pants. by mightyhaze: 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ovamboland:

See the type of Dumbo's I was talking about
Na wetin them recruit you for BMC be that? Your mates for BMC dey slug am out with debates however irrational and empty, your own na to curse curse. Agbero pikin cheesy
Re: Diezani Maduake Pants. by Ovamboland(m): 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2021
femi4:
At least it didn't affect the price of common food items and cooking gas

How much was rice when pdp took government? 2k per bag. Fuel was 11 naira.
They left rice at 8500 and fuel at 87 naira. Rice at more than 4 times, fuel at 8 times increase

Rice is available locally grown at 28 naira, and imported rice is not less than 25k equivalent in the local markets of major rice producing countries like Thailand.

Only dummies are still dreaming of the existence of 8k naira available anywhere in the world
Re: Diezani Maduake Pants. by Ovamboland(m): 4:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
mightyhaze:
Na wetin them recruit you for BMC be that? Your mates for BMC dey slug am out with debates however irrational and empty, your own na to curse curse. Agbero pikin cheesy

No need to curse you, your thinking is already cursed as it is below market woman level
Re: Diezani Maduake Pants. by Tochi3(m): 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
Fulani terrorists don write letter to your people for ibarapa for Ibadan say they are paying your region a brotherhood visit.

Na woman pant u see to talk about upon all the problems your brothers are facing in Kwara state as a result of the invasion by your fulani masters.e. The governor is already lamenting.

Na who do dis people dis kind tin.

Tufiakwa.
Re: Diezani Maduake Pants. by Ovamboland(m): 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
femi4:
Same way this present govt maladministration will affect the future. Don't be surprise to discover that the present govt is worse

The future will have better roads, new railway over 1000km , new seaports and airports, vast agricultural schemes they can depend on, with oil being a bonus.

Unlike 2015 when the previous government was already unable to pay salary because oil prices dropped. Now we are far less dependent on oil. Our military is now far better equipped and are giving insurgents and terrorist a bloody nose. Once victory is secured in each zone, the next zone taking the opportunity to cause unrest should expect visitation.

That's what the future will inherit not expensive bra.
Re: Diezani Maduake Pants. by femi4: 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ovamboland:

The future will have better roads, new railway over 1000km , new seaports and airports, vast agricultural schemes they can depend on, with oil being a bonus.

Unlike 2015 when the previous government was already unable to pay salary because oil prices dropped. Now we are far less dependent on oil. Our military is now far better equipped and are giving insurgents and terrorist a bloody nose. Once victory is secured in each zone, the next zone taking the opportunity to cause unrest should expect visitation.

That's what the future will inherit not expensive bra.
future Impossible Tense. You are still referring to the future after 8yrs in power....shame on you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore / Strengthening Nigeria-India Ties Is A Win-Win For All - Minister Of Industry / Nigerian-born Broadcaster Facilitated Arms Shipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.