Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,993 members, 7,915,913 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:13 PM

Let’s DISCUSS!! Do Men Ever Say “NO” To Sex? – Read This True Life Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let’s DISCUSS!! Do Men Ever Say “NO” To Sex? – Read This True Life Story (381 Views)

Will Men Ever Be Comfortable Knowing Their Daughter(s) Will Warm Someone's Bed? / Will Men Ever Get Sense? / Do Men Ever Drink Their Wives’ Milk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let’s DISCUSS!! Do Men Ever Say “NO” To Sex? – Read This True Life Story by Williesfamilyfo(m): 7:36am On Nov 01, 2021
LET’s DISCUSS!! Do Men Ever Say “NO” To Sex? – Read This True Life Story

Sex is an exercise filled with enjoyment, especially when you’re doing it with an attractive girl that is good at it 

As a guy, you might be hyped up for sex now, and when you eventually c*m, you’d feel tired and useless to the point that you might start regretting why you have sex in the first place.

At that point, you can say something like; “Sex is overrated abeg“. Na lie oo. Tomorrow you will still be hungry for it again.

This is why many girls attached too much importance to their kitten. To them, it’s like gold, they have seen how men lose their senses just because they want to have access to it.

That is why most women don’t offer men sex easily, they place their pumpum on premium, as a man you have to pay or go through some unnecessary stress to get there.

Do men reject sex? This question is a trending question on social media and it reminds me of what happened to me in 2013.

My Story – How I Rejected Sex And Regret It

There was this girl I met in 2013. She appeared to me as beautiful, religious (because she has hijab on), and above all, wife material.

Mumu me wanted to be nurturing girl for marriage at 100level.

I asked the girl out, she agreed and I said to myself, I am not going to have sex with this girl until marriage.

One day, me and this girl agreed to meet up at my house in the school. That was our first private meeting as a boyfriend and girlfriend. I wasn’t thinking of sex, I just wanted to have a nice time with my future wife.

When she stepped into the room, she refused to sit on the chair, mama went straight to bed. To me, she is a good girl trying to feel at home. That burst my head and I went to join her on the bed and we started talking.

One thing led to another, we started kissing, the kiss was so intense, as we were kissing, I was touching other parts of her body except for breast and nyansh.

It got to a point, she grabbed my left hand and placed it on her right breast. I am like, “han han, what is happening here?“.

I was going with the flow until she rolled over to be on top and grabbed my right hand and place it on her nyansh.

I was still going with the flow until she stood up to remove hijab, I was shocked when she removed hijab, it was when she wanted to remove her top that I held her hand and told her;

I am not with you because of sex, I just love you and all I want is for us to wait till marriage before we have sex.

After I made that statement, I noticed the disappointment on her face, when she eventually left, you won’t believe that was the last time I saw her.

All attempts to see her again didn’t work because she is always coming up with different excuses until it became obvious that she was avoiding me.

I rejected the sex and till today, I am still regretting it.

This is my own story, feel free to share yours too.

Meanwhile, I will want you all to be honest on this matter 

Do Men Ever Say “NO” To Sex?

DROP YOUR COMMENT

JOIN MY TELEGRAM CHANNEL NOW
https:///kizzbrowntv
Re: Let’s DISCUSS!! Do Men Ever Say “NO” To Sex? – Read This True Life Story by Lawlab249: 7:37am On Nov 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Let’s DISCUSS!! Do Men Ever Say “NO” To Sex? – Read This True Life Story by WinnerMan2020(m): 8:01am On Nov 01, 2021
Girls will see you as immature when u reject them sex. But sometimes you just have to show them that your life doesn't revolve around their kpekus. After all, na woman dey enjoy sex pass. Even all those forming hard-to-get, when u finally get them to za oza room, they will be screaming in pleasure like they won the lotto.
Re: Let’s DISCUSS!! Do Men Ever Say “NO” To Sex? – Read This True Life Story by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 01, 2021
grin yes men always say NO 2 sex but sex won't listing
Re: Let’s DISCUSS!! Do Men Ever Say “NO” To Sex? – Read This True Life Story by Quality20(m): 8:24am On Nov 01, 2021
op, u should not have allowed ur self to be alone in a secluded place with a girl friend or any similar girl, coz even if she was a virgin she gonna still want action to happen, just like this ur decent lady thought she found an opportunity to get deflowered

(1) (Reply)

If You're Dating A Yahoo Guy And Expect Him To Be Truthful, The Joke Is On You. / How To Copy Phone Contacts To Google Account / Have You Met Anyone Good Enough For Marriage But Let Go Cos U Ain't Ready?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.