Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1113374 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (651) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cc150615(f): 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
upkay:

LAUTECH transcript is so easy, just apply online, pay online and fill your bio data with the address you want it to be sent to.

LUATECH will deliver, and they even respond to mail swiftly as soon as the evaluation body contacts them for verification.

Mine took 3 weeks last year I did it.

Good luck!
Thank you. The person I'm asking for actually said he's having issue with the payment on the website, looks like a technical glitch. I've asked him to dm them on Twitter tho, I see them responding to ppl there a lot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Staness: 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
Can the same be done for bsc and MBA at no additional cost?
Prettiepearlz:

If you want to evaluate both at no additional cost, then you must include the ACCA at the point of registration. Otherwise, you will be required to pay additional fee of $100 to evaluate your ACCA once your Bsc has been evaluated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by pyyxxaro: 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
ClassicJohn:

The NASU strike is a factor but AAU na AAU.

Remember say the strike still dey on, even though Governor said otherwise. Approach the concerned office like say you dey seek favour. Make somebody no use you shine cheesy

You know say that skol like to stress person but anyhow e be , I must find their password cry

My own done too delay , I don vex tire

Abeg Incase u get any coded password, u fit still give me line for backyard oh

Hailings

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by radeke2017: 11:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
Big thank you to @GraciousWords @Betterlife2018, and everyone else that responded to this. My sister got her ready for visa email today.

To be fair, her initial letter was not the best, but we wrote back to all the IRCC emails we could find to beg them to reopen the application, flagging that the letter said she was paid and highlighting the part of the letter that showed her role description even though it was a very vague sentience. One week later, she got new letters for all her jobs with specific bullet points for her duties and her exact salary and sent it to all the emails again with plenty of story mapping each Job description from the letter to what it matched in her NOC. The document was about 20 pages.

About three weeks after the first email, she got a letter from the VO saying he had some concerns about another job from her application, and they needed evidence that she did the duties in her letter. Wahala

Luckily for her, she still had access to her email from the Job, so she got emails and documents she worked on and created a doc for the VO. We connected each bullet point from the Job to an item in the NOC and attached evidence from her work email to back each one up with explanations. This was another almost 30-page document.

Two days after sending this doc, she got another letter telling her, her application was reopened, and her application went back to being in progress. A little over a week later, she got another email asking her for Form A, family info form, updated funds, and new police certificates. She sent that over this past weekend, and she got the ready-for visa email today, two weeks after the application was reopened.

I am sure she will post with more exact timelines here, but I wanted to respond to this because it was hard to find information on reconsideration requests when we started the process, so I want people to know that even if you made a mistake and especially if the VO made a mistake, you can challenge IRCC with evidence without a lawyer after a refusal if you were eligible for all your points when you submitted your application; This whole process took six weeks and was much cheaper than submitting a new application financially and time-wise. Wishing everyone who is still in this process all the best!

radeke2017:
Good afternoon everyone, I have tried searching the thread, and I looked through page one, but I didn’t find anything. Please can anyone point me to any situation where someone got a rejected application reopened or share any advice on the situation.

My sister just received a rejection on her PR application after waiting over 20 months since October 2020; the application was rejected based on not having enough details on job duties/salary in her job letter. (The letter had some responsibilities mentioned, and it said that she was paid, but not the exact salary amount, but she attached her bank statement showing the monthly salary payment).

She has raised a web form with an explanation letter and the documents from the rejection with the necessary areas highlighted. She has also created another profile in case nothing else works for new draws in July. But a lot of time has already passed, and we would appreciate any other advice we can get. Thank you

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by chiada(f): 12:51am On Jul 01, 2022
ednut1:
number 2. Your profile only expires if you dont get invited. You are no longer in the pool so you are to do nothing.

Thank you so much for your response. God bless you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by chiada(f): 12:53am On Jul 01, 2022
chiada:
Good evening all, I am truly grateful for all the assistance and provided information in making application easy on these platform. God bless us all.
Please I need information on how to navigate the below requests.

1. My husband got a notification to run biometrics for our ongoing application for me and him. Our children are below 18yrs. Thank God, we have been hoping for a response since we submitted our application in April this year. Only our first child was included before submission.

We are trying to add our baby. We have gotten NIN and birth certificate. We applied for international passport through our plug that has been assisting us and he called to inform us that the earliest date he got for capturing is 24th of August. To run medical we will need international passport to book appointment.

Our challenge now is that if we raise a webform for baby notification and they ask us to drop all documents for baby in 30 days, the international passport will be a challenge. If we decide to write a LOE, we don't have a document to back up our claims of capturing in August.

Please what do you advice we do? Do we go ahead and just notify them with just the NIN and birth certificate with an LOE or chill till we capture baby, then get a document which will indicate when the international passport will be ready?

2. My husband's profile will expire on July 14th. Please what do we do? Do we need to create a new profile or just leave it since our application in already been processed. If we need to create a new profile, how do we link it with our old profile?

Looking forward to receiving a positive feedback from you all.

Once again thank you all so much for making this journey easy through our assistance.

Please any feedback on questions 1 biko����

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by upkay: 3:42am On Jul 01, 2022
supertonex:
WES CONCERN
I have evaluated one of my certificates (carries surname, first name and middle name), I want to evaluate another to serve as 2nd degree but I have only my surname and my first name on it.

Would this pose any challenge?

Thank you

That shouldn't pose any problem. Especially in a developed country, only the surname and first name are more recognized.

Just make sure you write your name as it appeared on your 2nd certificate.

Good luck!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Betterlife2018: 4:54am On Jul 01, 2022
radeke2017:

Big thank you to @GraciousWords @Betterlife2018, and everyone else that responded to this. My sister got her ready for visa email today.

To be fair, her initial letter was not the best, but we wrote back to all the IRCC emails we could find to beg them to reopen the application, flagging that the letter said she was paid and highlighting the part of the letter that showed her role description even though it was a very vague sentience. One week later, she got new letters for all her jobs with specific bullet points for her duties and her exact salary and sent it to all the emails again with plenty of story mapping each Job description from the letter to what it matched in her NOC. The document was about 20 pages.

About three weeks after the first email, she got a letter from the VO saying he had some concerns about another job from her application, and they needed evidence that she did the duties in her letter. Wahala

Luckily for her, she still had access to her email from the Job, so she got emails and documents she worked on and created a doc for the VO. We connected each bullet point from the Job to an item in the NOC and attached evidence from her work email to back each one up with explanations. This was another almost 30-page document.

Super happy to hear this. God is faithful. Congratulations to the family.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Eujodan: 5:38am On Jul 01, 2022
Hello guys,

I'm about to submit my application post ITA. My passport will expire in about twenty two days. I have applied for another passport but it has not been produced. I have also included this in my LOE. Please is there anything else l need to do?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 6:48am On Jul 01, 2022
radeke2017:

My sister got her ready for visa email today.

Two days after sending this doc, she got another letter telling her, her application was reopened, and her application went back to being in progress. A little over a week later, she got another email asking her for Form A, family info form, updated funds, and new police certificates. She sent that over this past weekend, and she got the ready-for visa email today, two weeks after the application was reopened.

Very good news. She's was very fortunate to have gotten quick responses to her emails. Congrats to you both.

You people are now gurus in NOC matching smiley

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by samson246: 8:14am On Jul 01, 2022
Dimple10:
inspector Rose. Room 54 at Alagbon. 5k if you're picking in person, 7k - 10k including delivery. I mentioned you on a previous post that has her number

I have called Inspector rose severally all to no avail. Please is there any other connect to getting this police character certificate for immigration purpose!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ovywils: 8:42am On Jul 01, 2022
samson246:

I have called Inspector rose severally all to no avail. Please is there any other connect to getting this police character certificate for immigration purpose!
Inspector Moshood.
Search the thread for his number
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by SirKelvegaz: 9:42am On Jul 01, 2022
5 Days until D-Day!

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Pateda26: 9:55am On Jul 01, 2022
WOW! Congratulations.... Some people's mails never got response after rejection. Congratulations once again.

So after she sent a new reference letter with all the duties and other formats. The VO still asked her to prove a duty was done despite her employer stating it was done? Nawao!!

radeke2017:

I am sure she will post with more exact timelines here, but I wanted to respond to this because it was hard to find information on reconsideration requests when we started the process, so I want people to know that even if you made a mistake and especially if the VO made a mistake, you can challenge IRCC with evidence without a lawyer after a refusal if you were eligible for all your points when you submitted your application; This whole process took six weeks and was much cheaper than submitting a new application financially and time-wise. Wishing everyone who is still in this process all the best!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 10:29am On Jul 01, 2022
Eujodan:
Hello guys,

I'm about to submit my application post ITA. My passport will expire in about twenty two days. I have applied for another passport but it has not been produced. I have also included this in my LOE. Please is there anything else l need to do?

Thank you.

nothing else to do, you're on point.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 10:38am On Jul 01, 2022
chiada:

We are trying to add our baby. We have gotten NIN and birth certificate. We applied for international passport through our plug that has been assisting us and he called to inform us that the earliest date he got for capturing is 24th of August. To run medical we will need international passport to book appointment. You can do medicals for baby with their birth certificate at Qlife

Our challenge now is that if we raise a webform for baby notification and they ask us to drop all documents for baby in 30 days, the international passport will be a challenge. If we decide to write a LOE, we don't have a document to back up our claims of capturing in August. But you have a payment receipt for the passport right? upload that and say you have paid however due to unavailability of booklets and backlog of people waiting, the nearest capture date you got is august. that as soon as passport is available you will update. Your VO will give you an extension if/where necessary.

Please what do you advice we do? Do we go ahead and just notify them with just the NIN and birth certificate with an LOE YES or Then when we capture baby, get a document which will indicate when the international passport will be ready upload this if at that point the date given is almost up and you need more time?

2. My husband's profile will expire on July 14th. Please what do we do? Profile doesn't expire once you've submitted an application so do nothing

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:38am On Jul 01, 2022
Staness:
Can the same be done for bsc and MBA at no additional cost?
If you want to evaluate both, add both to your profile at the point of registration.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Denerystormborn: 10:39am On Jul 01, 2022
Good morning my people. I just want to rant. After many years on this journey,we were finally sent re medicals request and we dis the medicals on the 27th with IOM. However,till now,they havent sent the result. They said when they are done with the assessment they would,but it's been 5 days. People who we got re med together and submitted theirs were baptised with PPR yday. I am just tired. I don't know what to do

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by chiada(f): 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
[quote author=Dimple10 post=114316280][/quote]

Chaiii! I am so grateful @Dimple10. God bless you richly. Daalu!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
you go exercise patience and keep following up with them o. also keep following up still. E go better
Denerystormborn:
Good morning my people. I just want to rant. After many years on this journey,we were finally sent re medicals request and we dis the medicals on the 27th with IOM. However,till now,they havent sent the result. They said when they are done with the assessment they would,but it's been 5 days. People who we got re med together and submitted theirs were baptised with PPR yday. I am just tired. I don't know what to do
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by supertonex(m): 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thank you for this.

And maybe I'll also just swear an affidavit to follow as advised by some people too.

upkay:

That shouldn't pose any problem. Especially in a developed country, only the surname and first name are more recognized.

Just make sure you write your name as it appeared on your 2nd certificate.

Good luck!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Rapture07: 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
21 months post Aor the wait continues.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jbelieve: 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
Hi please has any medical doctor gone through federal skilled worker process.

Please what's the NOC for medical doctors or for psychiatry. I couldn't find it.

Also which education assessment body is the best for medical practitioners. Is WES the best?

I appreciate �� your response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
Jbelieve:

Please what's the NOC for medical doctors or for psychiatry. I couldn't find it.

Also which education assessment body is the best for medical practitioners. Is WES the best?

https://noc.esdc.gc.ca/Search/QuickSearchJobTitleResults

Please advise the person to read page 1; ECA section: https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled#107239683

IRCC reference: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=681&top=29

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mysha03: 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
You should send them a message at least 3 times a day, that was what I did and an agent was assigned to my file a week after. I got my PPR a month after

Rapture07:
21 months post Aor the wait continues.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
Jbelieve:
Hi please has any medical doctor gone through federal skilled worker process.

I appreciate �� your response.
are you sure you couldn’t find it. Wes cannot evaluate mbbs its mcc. The link is in graciouswoods post

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by awele186: 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thanks, been looking for steps to evaluate medical degree

are you sure you couldn’t find it. Wes cannot evaluate mbbs its mcc. The link is in graciouswoods post[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by arasola2000: 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
Good day everyone. my birthday was last week and of course i got the usual email from ircc which i assumed was about my crs scores going down. only to open the email and they say i am ineligible (I had been eligible before this and i am below 45 years)...i don't understand while my crs score is 399, i want to remain in the pool because most pnp need you to have an active express entry profile.

My engish lang exam results expire in Dec 2022
ECA will expire in 2025

Please i need to know what is going on and i can't see a change of rules or anything.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
arasola2000:
Good day everyone. my birthday was last week and of course i got the usual email from ircc which i assumed was about my crs scores going down. only to open the email and they say i am ineligible (I had been eligible before this and i am below 45 years)...i don't understand while my crs score is 399, i want to remain in the pool because most pnp need you to have an active express entry profile.

My engish lang exam results expire in Dec 2022
ECA will expire in 2025

Please i need to know what is going on and i can't see a change of rules or anything.

Thanks

Check out page 1, especially this post about eligibility. Do you meet the 67 threshold?

https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled#107239674

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jbelieve: 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
ednut1:
are you sure you couldn’t find it. Wes cannot evaluate mbbs its mcc. The link is in graciouswoods post

Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jbelieve: 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
braine:
My IELTS result came in today LRWS 8.5, 8.5 ,7,7. I just weak. CRS score now is 464, losing points after birthday (31).

Do you guys think I should request for a remark for WS? Is there a chance of the speaking and writing increasing the band to 7.5 so I can max out the remaining 6 points? Before I waste 27k on the remark.

I don tire. I cannot take this exam again. Any hope with that 464 score if the maxing out doesnt work?

So I eventually applied for the EOR on the 20th June, the result came out today 1st July, and the Writing increased to 7.5 - 3 extra points to 467. Good to know I'll be getting my money back too. grin

I guess I can drop my IELTS pen for now while we wait for the magic to happen.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (651) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

Viewing this topic: stevolinkon40 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.