Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1113020 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (651) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cc150615(f): 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
To whom it may concern

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ugmama(m): 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2021
ednut1:
fake, cheap photoshop

Please I need to prepare for ielt test.

Can you assist with study materials/guide.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
cc150615:
To whom it may concern

Can you please share the link tot he article? I’m trying to get it but can’t seem to find it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
Never mind. Seen

toyeebahlim:

Can you please share the link tot he article? I’m trying to get it but can’t seem to find it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Liispa(f): 6:49am On Nov 30, 2021
Prettiepearlz:
Liispa and other COPR recipients, please try to travel now before they ban flights from Nigeria cry

thanks babe
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by pato405(m): 9:20am On Nov 30, 2021
omicron variant don scatter things o!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 10:44am On Nov 30, 2021
Ugmama:

Please I need to prepare for ielt test.

Can you assist with study materials/guide.
have you checked page 1 Its there
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bezimo(m): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
Belle35:
Hi everyone,
A friend of mine got a job offer, please how legit is this ? Kindly see attachment

Comfirm fraud 100%
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kemmxxy: 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
Hello,

I am new here. I recently got all my requirements for express entry FSW. I have submitted my express entry profile as well. I have some questions regarding my NOC code and the reference letter I have. I was a lawyer in a law firm in Nigeria (4112). The issue I have is that the reference letter did not include going to court or representing clients. It was more of a solicitor duty.

The question is:
a. Can I choose 4112, 4211 or 1242? (my job title on ref. letter is Associate lawyer)
b. Can I still change NOC code on a just submitted EE profile?
c.Can I apply for jobs under any of the NOC codes?

Looking forward to you guys humble opinion.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tonyamori(f): 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
Kemmxxy:
Hello,

I am new here. I recently got all my requirements for express entry FSW. I have submitted my express entry profile as well. I have some questions regarding my NOC code and the reference letter I have. I was a lawyer in a law firm in Nigeria (4112). The issue I have is that the reference letter did not include going to court or representing clients. It was more of a solicitor duty. The refence letter says:

 Researched legal issues on behalf of clients in several cases with successful recommendations and useful options in the form of legal opinions and advice.
 Prepared, filed, and implemented probate/succession forms and instruments at the Probate Registry.
 Liaised with executors and administrators of estates on the endorsement of Bank certificates at Financial Institutions, assessment of estate duties, and resealing of the grant of probates.
 Prepared and drafted deeds, affidavits, and applications for rectification and loss of title documents of properties at the Lands Bureau and Registry
 Represented and advised a private company client in a merger/ amalgamation process.
 Conducted a successful Legal Due Diligence (LDD) in conjunction with the recapitalizations team of a top private company in a merger/ amalgamation process.
 Prepared and filed Corporate Affairs Commission’s forms and documents for regularization of unpaid annual returns and regularization of the shareholding/directorship of a private company
 Attended client’s meetings and drafted minutes of meetings during in-house witness pre-trial meetings.
 Liaised, updated, and reminded clients and opposing counsel through phone calls, emails and referenced letters on the recent action on their cases/files and the next processes to be adopted.
 Prepared and sent referenced invoices to clients, firm’s debtors, judgment debtors, and client’s debtors.

The question is:
a. Does this responsibilities go with 4112, 4211 or 1242? (my job title on ref. letter is Associate lawyer)
b. Can I still change NOC code on a just submitted EE profile?
c. Can I apply for jobs under any of the NOC codes?

Looking forward to you guys humble opinion.

Pls join the lawyers group on telegram and ask these questions
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kemmxxy: 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
Can you send me the telegram group link please?

Tonyamori:

Pls join the lawyers group on telegram and ask these questions
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jacknn: 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
Please I want to know if there is any platform I can purchase another Cambridge material. I have gone tru all the Cambridge materials from 1-16.. And in not satisfied especially for the listening.. And the YouTube materials are not helping matters because the format is not Cambridge standard. I need only Cambridge.

If there's anywhere I can get extra materials for Cambridge pls someone should refer,..I dont mind paying for it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cutebear: 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
Banned??!! It’s time to pray ooooo

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cutebear: 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
I don’t know what you’re checking because I used YouTube for my IELTS practice. I didn’t even use any other extra material and I scored 8.5 in listening. YouTube has more than enough practice tests. You can’t even finish it.
Jacknn:
Please I want to know if there is any platform I can purchase another Cambridge material. I have gone tru all the Cambridge materials from 1-16.. And in not satisfied especially for the listening.. And the YouTube materials are not helping matters because the format is not Cambridge standard. I need only Cambridge.

If there's anywhere I can get extra materials for Cambridge pls someone should refer,..I dont mind paying for it.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Canadahome: 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
As an accompanying spouse, which of these options is fine for the remaining 12%of POF and buffer for family of 2. The PA has the rest in her account (gift deed & fixed):

1. Send the balance to the PA account. In this case, do I need to issue her another gift deed? And statement showing the when the funds entered.

2. Leave the funds in accompanying spouse's account. Get bank reference letter, bank statement and letter of consent to the PA?

Which option is better?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by hunclecj: 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
Hello house… I got this email from a recruiting agency in Canada (NB) after 2 sessions of interviews. Please do you think it’s legit? (Concerned about the retainer agreement and first deposit mentioned)

Hello,
[Xyz company] is pleased to welcome you to the team!
They are excited to offer you the position at [xyz company]. We are currently working on your retainer agreements.
You will be receiving a retainer agreement that will need to be reviewed and signed if you agree.
Soon after, you will be required to pay the first installment. Once the first payment is received
You then will be provided with your offer letter and a list of documents that we will need to start your immigration journey.
Would you please respond to this email if you have completed WES/ IELTS so I can track?
If you have any questions, please let me know.

Regards,
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Richdee1(m): 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
hunclecj:
Hello house… I got this email from a recruiting agency in Canada (NB) after 2 sessions of interviews. Please do you think it’s legit? (Concerned about the retainer agreement and first deposit mentioned)

Hello,
They are excited to offer you the position at [xyz company]. We are currently working on your retainer agreements.
You will be receiving a retainer agreement that will need to be reviewed and signed if you agree.
Soon after, you will be required to pay the first installment. Once the first payment is received
You then will be provided with your offer letter and a list of documents that we will need to start your immigration journey.
Would you please respond to this email if you have completed WES/ IELTS so I can track?

Regards,

First installment?
Did you apply for a job?
Seems fake to me but what do I know
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lahun: 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
hunclecj:

Hello,

Regards,
How are you not able to see that this is a scam job when it is screaming scam scam scam right before our faces? What kind of foreign job requires you to make payment before getting an offer? Even in Nigeria gan as bad it is with the exception of the bad eggs in government parastatals, you don't pay to get a job offer for genuine jobs. Please be careful so you're not duped of your hard earned money.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Queenhadassah: 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
Jacknn:

Check ieltsonlinetests.com. With regards to you not being satisfied with your listening, I'll advice that you identify what area you are having difficulty in and work on it, develop a strategy which will help you understand it because getting more materials without working on your weak points won't help. For instance I had issues with the multiple choice part till I understood that in the multiple choice questions, the answer is always a synonym or paraphrase of what you hear in the audio. So I had to work on my paraphrasing skill. I even developed a strategy where as the audio is being played and I hear the supposed answer, I write it down quickly then after that section I compare what I wrote down with the options a-c or e. Whichever is the synonym or paraphrase becomes my answer. This strategy requires speed and a lot of practice but it helped me and I had a 9 in listening.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Pppe: 2:32am On Dec 01, 2021
Please, my CRS was given as 0 and status ineligible on EE. I have checked all my data entry and I can't find any error. Help, please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Pppe: 3:10am On Dec 01, 2021
Help! I got a CRS of 0 and ineligible status. I also want to apply via PNP but I didn't get job validation code. Help a brother please!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:32am On Dec 01, 2021
Pppe:
Help! I got a CRS of 0 and ineligible status. I also want to apply via PNP but I didn't get job validation code. Help a brother please!
What's your NOC code? List out your IELTS scores in the following order LRWS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeus04: 4:42am On Dec 01, 2021
hunclecj:

Hello,

Regards,

Ofcos... This is fake Na! No employer will ever ask you to pay for employment in any part of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by gbemmyusuf: 7:44am On Dec 01, 2021
Lahun:
https://www.thestar.com/politics/federal/2021/11/30/canada-adds-3-countries-to-omicron-travel-ban.html

This waiting season never reach finale o. embarassed it's clear that Nigerians files awaiting PPR might be dropped until they lift the ban. My goodness

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by angrybutsane(f): 7:46am On Dec 01, 2021
So fed up. With the new ban which includes Nigeria , there is no hope to get ppr in few months time even as Accra VO is a dead place . What a life of japa. I should have started UK process since , if not that I have gone too far with this Canada plans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mark95(m): 8:54am On Dec 01, 2021
Lol Canada finally has the excuse they have been looking for to toss Nigerian PR applications to the side with their chest. It's time for plan B people... It is well

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bemagnify: 10:11am On Dec 01, 2021
mark95:
Lol Canada finally has the excuse they have been looking for to toss Nigerian PR applications to the side with their chest. It's time for plan B people... It is well

Thank God I have moved on to the Uk student application thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (651) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

Viewing this topic: ifax(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.