Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,166 members, 7,880,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:32 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1120841 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Goodbetterbest: 6:30pm On Jun 21
eniola1010:

Your input is valid. True you can produce payslips. Because in uk, most banks do not give letter headed official letter. Monzo doesnt wise doesnt llyods doesnt. I dont know which bank does. So in that case one can use pay slips.

I was asking this in one telegram group and no straightforward answer from anyone who ported from UK to Canada. I use Monzo and Revolut so how do I obtain the bank requirement part? How many months worth of payslip to show? Or just print bank statements?

Please who knows anyone who has gone through UK to Canada in recent times?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by eniola1010(m): 6:46pm On Jun 21
Goodbetterbest:

I was asking this in one telegram group and no straightforward answer from anyone who ported from UK to Canada. I use Monzo and Revolut so how do I obtain the bank requirement part? How many months worth of payslip to show? Or just print bank statements?

Please who knows anyone who has gone through UK to Canada in recent times?

Those bank wont agree, but you can try, and if they still disagree to give you. Simply print 6-7 month bank statement. And explain any huge inflow and outflow. That should be okay. Others can contribute too

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by megastu(m): 10:18pm On Jun 21
SHORT TERM STAY:

There is a one bedroom with one large living room basement fully furnished with bed, reading table, dining table, sitting room sofa, kitchen utilities. including television equipped with Netflix Available from July 5th-July 21, 2024 Intersection- Sandalwood/creditview, Brampton
DM if interested. $1000 for the full stay.

Ideal for newly landed and holiday tourists.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by AbSapi(m): 10:56pm On Jun 22
AbSapi:
Hello Nls, please help!!...... I am qualified for these two NOCs ( Admin Officer and Admin Service Manager).
The title of my current role is Admin Service Manager but most of my JD(job des) is Admin Officer although I perform some services on Admin Service JD. I can get letter from my company for either.

My question is which NOC is the better one to get the Letter on? I am targeting Ontario, Saskatchewan and Alberta PNP.

Please advise....
Guys can anybody help me with a suggestion
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by SemperFid: 1:48pm On Jun 23
oluyinkavic:
Hello,

Can someone that has 6.5 overall in IELTS qualify for Express Entry and any Ideal how much it will cost for processing fee/application fees?

I will appreciate response.

Thanks so much.

I scored 7.5 overall and they're asking me to rewrite. I'm just hoping on healthcare draws
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by SemperFid: 3:26pm On Jun 23
Nemmie:

Please how do I go about Ontario PNP through healthcare stream...

I got 7.0 overall on Ielts

I need this info too. I got 7.5
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by SemperFid: 3:36pm On Jun 23
tshtsh:

Canadians don't want to hear the word immigration this period.

If you put millions of black monkeys there, they will turn it to okitipupa in a matter of years.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by firelord222: 9:52pm On Jun 23
Please when will ontario do tech draws?. I am a software engineer with a crs score of 389, do I stand a chance to get in. I am really worried to be honest. I don't want this year to pass me by again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 79733139(m): 11:09pm On Jun 23
firelord222:
Please when will ontario do tech draws?. I am a software engineer with a crs score of 389, do I stand a chance to get in. I am really worried to be honest. I don't want this year to pass me by again.

Nobody can predict when the next tech draw will be done. If you are worried that your score is too low, learn French.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tshtsh: 12:24am On Jun 24
SemperFid:

If you put millions of black monkeys there, they will turn it to okitipupa in a matter of years.
The black Nigerians I know in Canada are pretty much well behaved although they all have one or two things in common:
1. Moved to Canada in the last 10-15 years
2. The ones who moved here before 2019 came in on a study visa to pursue a masters degree in a university. 2019 and beyond went in via express entry. They were pretty much young (below 30) masters degree holders with professional jobs in Nigeria before moving (consulting, banking, tech, finance...). They are seating well within the Canadian middle income bracket and doing okay.

Between 2022 and now there have been a lot of student migrants attending colleges and doing different things to survive. Time will tell but for now I hear people complaining about Indians and not about blacks.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by firelord222: 4:08pm On Jun 24
tshtsh:

The black Nigerians I know in Canada are pretty much well behaved although they all have one or two things in common:
2. The ones who moved here before 2019 came in on a study visa to pursue a masters degree in a university. 2019 and beyond went in via express entry. They were pretty much young (below 30) masters degree holders with professional jobs in Nigeria before moving (consulting, banking, tech, finance...). They are seating well within the Canadian middle income bracket and doing okay.

Between 2022 and now there have been a lot of student migrants attending colleges and doing different things to survive. Time will tell but for now I hear people complaining about Indians and not about blacks.

I hear a lot about them(indians) on canadian tiktok to be honest. i hear things like "they are not hard working", ""they are everywhere" etc the fact that majority of nigerians over there are doing well is a sign of hope to me. if they can survive so can we.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by NuCypher: 4:34pm On Jun 24
tshtsh:

The current wave of express entry immigrants started mainly in 2015. By 2016 it was in full swing. 2019 is a little too late to put it at.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by AbSapi(m): 6:49pm On Jun 24
Good evening guys,

Please I'm a bit confused.

Please how long is medicals and police certificate valid.

I already did these like 2 years ago.

Can I still use them for Application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by AbSapi(m): 6:56pm On Jun 24
AbSapi:
Guys can anybody help me with a suggestion

Any info on this will be appreciated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by DAramis: 7:37pm On Jun 24
AbSapi:
Guys can anybody help me with any suggestion

If I was in your situation, I will get letter for the one which my job description aligned most with.

Job title don't count, but rather your job description and day to day activities carried out in that company.

My 2 cent advice.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by firelord222: 11:00pm On Jun 24
79733139:

Nobody can predict when the next tech draw will be done. If you are worried that your score is too low, learn French.

I hear people saying learn french. e easy to learn am? because i am learning it to pass exam to boast my score. please has anyone learnt french in 3-6 months and passed the french exam(reading, writing , speaking and listening).

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Funnyman: 1:00am On Jun 25
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Vousmevoyez(f): 2:14am On Jun 25
It takes about 8 weeks for CEC applicants to get BIL and MIL after AOR. If you’re not CEC and are FSW Inland, then I don’t know the timeline.
Emma549:
Hello All,
When you apply for your PR on Express entry inside canada.

How long does it take to get BIL and Medicals after AOR,
And when application is approved do you also get PPR or what documents is issued? To show your application is approved.
Is there anyone that went through this route that can explain the detailed steps from AOR

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 79733139(m): 5:22am On Jun 25
Nothing is easy. If you want to improve your chances and get 50+ points, then you decide. 3 - 6 months is not feasible if you have a full-time job and you live in Nigeria.

firelord222:

I hear people saying learn french. e easy to learn am? because i am learning it to pass exam to boast my score. please has anyone learnt french in 3-6 months and passed the french exam(reading, writing , speaking and listening).

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by chillChill1: 8:25am On Jun 25
is 78 out of 100 goid point on new brunswick pnp?. can someone assist with the points they had before they were nominated ? [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by firelord222: 8:31pm On Jun 25
chillChill1:
is 78 out of 100 goid point on new brunswick pnp?. can someone assist with the points they had before they were nominated ? [color=#990000][/color]
anyone with answers to this? My score is 72 out of 100
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Iamblessed85: 8:47pm On Jun 25
Yup

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by eniola1010(m): 9:10pm On Jun 25
Iamblessed85:
Remarking IELTS really works.

Initial score:
L: 8.5
R: 8
W: 6.5
S: 7
After remark:
L: 8.5
R: 8
W: 7
S: 8

Time to learn french cool

I am thinking of remarking mine. Can score be reduced? Make i no go use my hand find trouble
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Iamblessed85: 9:27pm On Jun 25
eniola1010:

I am thinking of remarking mine. Can score be reduced? Make i no go use my hand find trouble

No it can’t reduce. the worst is it stays same. Also, only makes sense to remark W and S. The rest have programmed answers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by studycenter: 9:35pm On Jun 25
eniola1010:

You've been on this your IELTS grin Make decision and move on else draws would happen and you're left behind. You don't get a reduction for remark. You lose your money if it comes back unchanged.

PTE core is lot better and easier. Why stress on IELTS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by eniola1010(m): 9:52pm On Jun 25
studycenter:
You've been on this your IELTS grin Make decision and move on else draws would happen and you're left behind. You don't get a reduction for remark. You lose your money if it comes back unchanged.

PTE core is lot better and easier. Why stress on IELTS

Lol bruv i got a 475 score. Does that look like a score of someone who has issues with ielts?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by wememore03: 8:30am On Jun 26
Hello, Good Morning Everyone

Please for Ontario Provincial nomination,is it compulsory that ur Promary NOC is your current Job?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by hotznewz: 11:19am On Jun 26
Quick question, has anyone worked with airnow_trips on IG before? Just want to know before I use them for a caregiver route to Canada.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by iemfQ: 12:06pm On Jun 26
hotznewz:
Quick question, has anyone worked with airnow_trips on IG before? Just want to know before I use them for a caregiver route to Canada.

The same caregiver route that no one knows exactly when it will start and the requirements? All this agents will continue to milk you people.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by hotznewz: 1:10pm On Jun 26
iemfQ:

The same caregiver route that no one knows exactly when it will start and the requirements? All this agents will continue to milk you people.

I never pay o
It just sounds too good to be true that why I'm here. I even tried starting a thread about it to raise awareness but nairaland deleted the topic.

Do you have an official article that shows the caregiver route has not started?

Also, what work route can someone take? Hopefully nothing too skilled. Na biology I study and I've been teaching for almost 10 years
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by vickyehi: 6:06pm On Jun 26
Scepterpeter:
Please guys which Port of entry is more better for a PR first time landing between Edmonton or Vancouver?

The port you land as a PR is totally irrelevant to your visa and stay in the country. Land wherever your flight fare is cheapest.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by vickyehi: 6:16pm On Jun 26
hotznewz:

I never pay o
It just sounds too good to be true that why I'm here. I even tried starting a thread about it to raise awareness but nairaland deleted the topic.

Do you have an official article that shows the caregiver route has not started?

Also, what work route can someone take? Hopefully nothing too skilled. Na biology I study and I've been teaching for almost 10 years

A whole Canadian minster says it has not started when he announced it and you are still looking for official article

IRCC website is open and free. Go read through it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

Viewing this topic: miolad20(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.