Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:41 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (654) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1119667 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (651) (652) (653) (654) (Reply)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lastbornbuns: 6:10pm
Iamblessed85:

What exactly is your role on this thread? You don’t come here to offer help nor enlightenment but to spread misery and dampen the morale of others. I promise you, there’s something you know right now that could help someone, but you won’t share that. I’ve never seen you respond to any genuine query here other than to be a spokesman for canadian natives that are anti immigrants.

I’d cut you some slack to say perhaps youre doing it unconsciously. If you are, then stop because your posts would discourage alot of people. I’d rather go through the process hoping than to stop along the way becsuse of a discouraging post from someone “who should know”. Remember, most times, all you need to keep going is hope, even if its false hope. Donot take that from people. I wish you the best

But aurora,e is not wrong. Back in 2019/2020 a score around 470 was considered quite high. Now, that score is going nowhere unless its a category based draw. There's a category that cuts high now sef (STEM). We just have to be realistic while being optimistic. There's no point staying in the pool with a score of say, 460 and hoping the scores come down when the last general draw cut off was around 550 or so. We have to find other ways to better position ourselves. Anything you can do to help yourself/boost your points, do it

French draws seem stable now but for how much longer? No one knows. Initially, french draws were cutting 300s. That last French draw was 410. It might increase further, it might not but its better to act quickly especially as learning a language is not easy at all plus the costs associated with it.

I think its a bit unfair to say She's been spreading misery. This is someone that went through the French learning process herself back in 2023 when scores were not even as high as they are now. She's also quite active and helpful on the tef thread. So advising people to learn French (or find some other way to increase their odds) because the general draws don't seem forthcoming is not wrong.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (651) (652) (653) (654) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

Viewing this topic: Oly23(f), Awesomemama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.