Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,452 members, 7,897,914 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 10:37 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1142507 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (663) (664) (665) (666) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by suzzyrims: 11:33pm On Jul 20
Emmafe:
I’ve reached out via email and am waiting for a response.

If anyone has used the CIIN certification to gain more points, please share your experience. Thanks!

I used it to gain points for two or more certificate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ladygracy: 5:46am On Jul 21
aworhmabel:
Heya,

Ooh ok. 470 isn't bad for the category draws, especially in respect to transport and Agriculture..
If you've not worked in either of the sectors or not able to get references from both, you shouldn't give up.
Just stay in the pool. Maybe in the coming months, new categories will be introduced. I heard they might introduce some soon, not sure when.

Canada is really unpredictable so don't give up.
How do you add category experience to your profile?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ericmaestrooffi: 10:25am On Jul 21
suzzyrims:

I used it to gain points for two or more certificate

Please when was this?

I’m about to evaluate mine and I want to know if it’s still valid.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by suzzyrims: 12:41pm On Jul 21
Ericmaestrooffi:

Please when was this?

I’m about to evaluate mine and I want to know if it’s still valid.

March
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ericmaestrooffi: 1:01pm On Jul 21
suzzyrims:

March

Ok thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aworhmabel: 10:38pm On Jul 21
Hi

As i said previously get a reference letter from either of the two category draws(i.e Agriculture or Transport), go into the pool with their NOC and lastly wait.
Ladygracy:
How do you add category experience to your profile?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Agidipie: 10:18am
I live in the UK and will be writing my English test next month. Is Ielts better? Also, which is better, paper base or online?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Wanice: 11:09am
Good day everyone,

My BSc certificate was evaluated by CES and I also passed the BCS Level 4 Certificate in IT. Do I need to have my BCS certificate in IT evaluated as well? Additionally, I have over four years of experience working as a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer/Program Officer in the HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis and STIs space. I also have almost two years of experience as a Cloud Engineer.

Will NOC 41404 suffice for my Monitoring and Evaluation/Program Officer role and will NOC 21231 be appropriate for my Cloud Engineering role? Looking forward to your replies. Thanks guys.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jolene22: 12:31pm
My WES certificate arrived in June after 2 months and it has a wrong year pf graduation. 2019 instead of 2018. My school says the mistake is not from them. I have reached out to wes to rectify but there has been no response from them. My certificate, statement of result and even student transcript has my graduation year as 2018. Who knows how long it will take WES to rectify or what i can do to speed up the process as I am running out of time. Do i proceed with the certificate, will it affect my express entry application?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by CornOak(m): 2:56pm
Jolene22:
My WES certificate arrived in June after 2 months and it has a wrong year pf graduation. 2019 instead of 2018. My school says the mistake is not from them. I have reached out to wes to rectify but there has been no response from them. My certificate, statement of result and even student transcript has my graduation year as 2018. Who knows how long it will take WES to rectify or what i can do to speed up the process as I am running out of time. Do i proceed with the certificate, will it affect my express entry application?

For a quick resolution, CALL THEM.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jolene22: 3:34pm
Yes, I just got off a call with them and they said they'd work on it. Thank you.
CornOak:

For a quick resolution, CALL THEM.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Wanice: 4:23pm
Wanice:
Good day everyone,

My BSc certificate was evaluated by CES and I also passed the BCS Level 4 Certificate in IT. Do I need to have my BCS certificate in IT evaluated as well? Additionally, I have over four years of experience working as a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer/Program Officer in the HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis and STIs space. I also have almost two years of experience as a Cloud Engineer.

Will NOC 41404 suffice for my Monitoring and Evaluation/Program Officer role and will NOC 21231 be appropriate for my Cloud Engineering role? Looking forward to your replies. Thanks guys.
Good evening everyone, I will really appreciate if someone can provide more insight. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by SurvTessy: 7:05pm
Good evening guys! Please I need guidelines on how to use pay4me app or flutterwave to pay for Wes. Thanks for your prompt response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ontarioo: 8:26pm
SurvTessy:
Good evening guys! Please I need guidelines on how to use pay4me app or flutterwave to pay for Wes. Thanks for your prompt response.
Flutterwave dont offer USD virtual card servicess anymore. Pay4me rate will eat you enough.

Download the Chipper app and create a virtual USD card. You can use the card details to make payments.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ezzylee(m): 9:32pm
Wanice:
Good day everyone,

Yes, to earn more points, you should evaluate both your BCS in IT certificate and your BSc degree. This will be considered as having two or more degrees, which would give higher points compared to evaluating just your BSc degree.

To your second question, I don't know about the role Monitoring and Evaluation, but NOC 21231 is the most appropriate for cloud engineering.

All the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (663) (664) (665) (666) (Reply)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.