Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,294 members, 7,932,185 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 08:25 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1179464 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (Reply)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by DTruth10: 6:19pm
MrNovo:

Just two concerns:
1. After 7.5 years in a Country and you couldn't stabilise, what would you do differently if you where allowed in again via the same route you used earlier. So am thinking ONLY a PR upon arrival route should suit you.
2. Staying illegally even for one hour in a Country after visa expiration is enough to get subsequent denial except for some peculiar situations but you additionally making recourse to public funds to obtain your air ticket (and three official excorts) is worse than a red flag.
If your passport expires while still having a valid visa, you can obtain a travel certificate and BUY your own ticket to come back and renew the passport.
**You obviously can't get any visa from Canadian embassy. Yes you might someday enter Canada if you legally obtain the passport of a country that is visa free to Canada.
**No one should over stay their visa. If you do continue to hide there because the day you leave is most likely your last except you already acquired a deep pocket to activate second passport

Fake news, Mr, Oghenenovo. Please keep your pessimism and fear mongering to yourself.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by codedarrow: 6:55pm
Hello Everyone

I recently applied for PR since July 31st they haven’t sent BIL/MEP I only got schedule A form. People that submitted after me all gotten BIL/MEP mail. Should I be worried?

@ stevolinkon40
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by stevolinkon40: 8:21pm
codedarrow:
Hello Everyone

I recently applied for PR since July 31st they haven’t sent BIL/MEP I only got schedule A form. People that submitted after me all gotten BIL/MEP mail. Should I be worried?

@ stevolinkon40
Nothing to worry about
There was absolutely no update on my profile for 2 months. When they finally sent the BIL/MIL
Everything else from then was fast in my case.

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.