Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,222 members, 7,880,815 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Thugs Clash With Members Of Plateau State House Of Assembly (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Clash With Members Of Plateau State House Of Assembly (Photos) (19419 Views)

N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) / Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) / Governor Godwin Obaseki Sleeping At UN General Assembly (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thugs Clash With Members Of Plateau State House Of Assembly (Photos) by Cutezt(m): 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
There was pandemonium at the Plateau State 'House of Assembly in the early hours of Monday 1st 'November as unknown persons gained access from the back of the house to wreck havoc and attempt to remove members who were already sitted in the house.

The security personnel were taken by surprise when some unknown persons made their way through the back of the house to stop the embattled speaker and some members of the House from going ahead with any proceedings which led to a response and clash with youths who were protesting outside the complex, leading to damages of doors and windows before the quick response of the security personnel to restore order.

Soon afterwards, the security agencies moved in to forestall the breakdown of law and order as they ordered everyone out of the complex and also tear gassed persons who resisted as they scampered for safety.

All roads leading to the Plateau State House of Assembly were barricaded as youths bearing various placards protesting in support

All roads leading to the Plateau State 1-louse of Assembly were barricaded as youths bearing various placards protesting in support of the embattled speaker Nuhu Abok Ayuba who was impeached last week.

Recent reports has also shown the embattled speaker in a video as he sat with other members and made a video calling for restoration of a Legal process and proceedings in the house and advocated for the intervention of democratic stakeholders. In the short video being circulated, the embattled Speaker, Abok 'Nuhu Ayuba and 11 other were seen appealing to all speakers of various house of Assemblies in 'Nigeria, Governor's Forum snd the President to intervene and restore justice to office the Plateau Speaker and 'House of Assembly in Plateau State.

Drama in Plateau Assembly as youths takeover, demanding reinstatement of Ayuba

Fresh drama is brewing in Plateau State House of Assembly as the purportedly suspended Speaker of the House, Abok Ayuba, and his group on Monday morning gained entrance into the chambers having been barred last Thursday when he was purportedly suspended forcing him to hold plenary at a Community Hall in Zawan, Jos South local government area.

At that sitting, he suspended six members who spearheaded his impeachment even as the State Governor, Simon Lalong, received and congratulated Yakubu Sanda, Member representing Pengana State constituency who was appointed as Speaker by the faction which suspended Abok.

The Governor has however distanced himself from the drama in the House.

But placards-carrying youths, as early as 4 am, besieged the State Assembly, calling for Abok to be reinstated saying “he is a youth that is being persecuted for standing for the future of Plateau.”

At the time of this report, the impeached Speaker and his allies of 12 men were in the Assembly, having a meeting while a few security personnel were seen in strategic positions around the vicinity of the Assembly.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/drama-in-plateau-assembly-as-youths-takeover-demanding-reinstatement-of-ayuba/amp/

1 Like

Re: Thugs Clash With Members Of Plateau State House Of Assembly (Photos) by Walatip397(m): 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
Can you just imagine.
Same country, same people, same story.

It baffles when people still fight for these politicians, despite all exposure we have right now.
SMH

13 Likes

Re: Thugs Clash With Members Of Plateau State House Of Assembly (Photos) by XXXXTENTACION: 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
Is they still hope for Nigeria
even politicians are feeling the heat.... And nairaland zombies want us to believe that all is well..... undecided

modified: It will never be well with the woman that gave birth to these nairaland zombies...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Clash With Members Of Plateau State House Of Assembly (Photos) by Manigie: 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lalong is a disgrace to Plateau people....... But Plateau, our Jerusalem will prevail..... And so will all other states sold by their governors for a " plate of porridge"....

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Clash With Members Of Plateau State House Of Assembly (Photos) by NOwazobia: 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
It is no longer banana Republic but also mango Republic. I fear for 2023.

Visit my signature for the latest free ethereum earning. Just two days left to the end of the airdrops.

listing is happening this new month (November) on some of the four largest crypto market, including coinbase. With an estimated listing price of 100$ per NS, do the math for 10NS which you will be receiving as airdrop.

Just follow the instruction on my signature to claim your airdrop. Your details are not needed, just your ethereum wallet address.

Very legit, I don't do scam.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Clash With Members Of Plateau State House Of Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
G
Re: Thugs Clash With Members Of Plateau State House Of Assembly (Photos) by Bobotic(m): 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2021
I hope this people know say i traveled, anybody wey damage something go pay for am o cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Clash With Members Of Plateau State House Of Assembly (Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2021
Re: Thugs Clash With Members Of Plateau State House Of Assembly (Photos) by Chrizzz: 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2021
When we say we gone wake up one day,it’s not an empty threat,keep saying thugs when in reality we know the youths are waking up

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Clash With Members Of Plateau State House Of Assembly (Photos) by Lemmy123(m): 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
If you go out and come back safely in Nigeria now, then it's a miracle..

Election never even come o

Wey men dey hustle online to get small money dey alright these ones dey fight on top politicians head.. Tufiakwa

Please let me handle your writing jobs, see my signature below.. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Thugs Clash With Members Of Plateau State House Of Assembly (Photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
Clash of Titians grin grin

What's the difference between Thugs and Politicians..??
Re: Thugs Clash With Members Of Plateau State House Of Assembly (Photos) by InvestorRicky(m): 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
Its a shame how lawlessness is taking over Nigerian politics & judicial system with no one facing consequences for their actions. The state governor should do the necessary to avoid another war among the house members & their supporters.
Re: Thugs Clash With Members Of Plateau State House Of Assembly (Photos) by MRDEE01: 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2021
When you leave leadership to charlatans,the operations in our leadership space becomes prototypical of what they do at the motor parks.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Clash With Members Of Plateau State House Of Assembly (Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
Na Clash of clans dem dey play
Re: Thugs Clash With Members Of Plateau State House Of Assembly (Photos) by Benitoh: 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
I hope benuejosh was there?
Re: Thugs Clash With Members Of Plateau State House Of Assembly (Photos) by godofuck231: 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
Bobotic:
I hope this people know say i traveled, anybody wey damage something go pay for am cool
no e go sapa tha conziquenzis
Re: Thugs Clash With Members Of Plateau State House Of Assembly (Photos) by ucha1: 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
[quocontate author=NOwazobia post=107241146]It is no longer banana Republic but also mango Republic. I fear for 2023.

Visit my signature for the latest free ethereum earning. Just two days left to the end of the airdrops.

listing is happening this new month (November) on some of the four largest crypto market, including coinbase. With an estimated listing price of 100$ per NS, do the math for 10NS which you will be receiving as airdrop.

Just follow the instruction on my signature to claim your airdrop. Your details are not needed, just your ethereum wallet address.

Very legit, I don't do scam.[/quote]

Contact please
Re: Thugs Clash With Members Of Plateau State House Of Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
I think Abok is a truthful Speaker. He deserve justice.
Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children:born and unborn

1 Like

Re: Thugs Clash With Members Of Plateau State House Of Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
Them suppose beat the lawmakers dem meet for there sef

They are a betrayer of the Pleateu people.

Fulanis no get land for pleateu state

1 Like

Re: Thugs Clash With Members Of Plateau State House Of Assembly (Photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
And some idiots are out there fighting in favour of these our politheifans

Tueh
Re: Thugs Clash With Members Of Plateau State House Of Assembly (Photos) by Passionate888: 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
APC sef. I blame buhari
Re: Thugs Clash With Members Of Plateau State House Of Assembly (Photos) by STEWpid(f): 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
Even when there is no insecurity,,

Nigerian people will use politics of deep personal interest to create insecurity.

Impeachment brouhaha!!

One faction has gone to hire thugs..

The other faction will soon release their own standby hoodlums.

Na North Korea type fit black people, we can't handle Democracy.
Re: Thugs Clash With Members Of Plateau State House Of Assembly (Photos) by BigDolph(m): 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
Those politicians and the thugs there’s no difference between them.
Re: Thugs Clash With Members Of Plateau State House Of Assembly (Photos) by Boogyman557: 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF MAN
Re: Thugs Clash With Members Of Plateau State House Of Assembly (Photos) by 24brains(m): 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
Shame on Nigeria
Re: Thugs Clash With Members Of Plateau State House Of Assembly (Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
Honourable derobbing themselves and degrading themselves for control of our COLLECTIVE COMMONWEALTH.
Re: Thugs Clash With Members Of Plateau State House Of Assembly (Photos) by BillionKnights: 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
This Gov sef
Re: Thugs Clash With Members Of Plateau State House Of Assembly (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Monumental Waste Called Delta State / 1015 Boko Haram/Iswap Terrorists Killed In 6 Weeks – Buratai / Buhari’s Envoy Condisting Of NIA DG Meets Ramaphosa Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.