Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,527 members, 7,905,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 02:18 AM

How Old Are You? - Nairaland / General (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Old Are You? (32856 Views)

How Old Are You In Nairaland? I Am Exactly 5 Years Old Today. / How Old Are You Really? / How Old Are You On Nairaland ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Are You? by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 30, 2005
huh??
Re: How Old Are You? by IB7(f): 4:40am On Dec 30, 2005
Wow, it's make so much sense why 90% of the topics in this forum is .........

So many young folks in here, no offense it's cool.

Please please please please do not mistaken I.B. for Ib.

Don't know much about Ib, but I know a whole lot about I.B.  A graduate.  Just ended a 6 yr relationship. She is 25 years old.  She lives by herself.  She's got 2 cars (honda)a 1999 leather seat and 1997, just sent one to port harcourt.  She's browned skin, nice pretty long hair, 5'4" tall, nice smile, greatest attitude in the whole, passionate, men I could go on and on.  So please please please please do not make any mistake b/t the two.

Best regards,
IB
Re: How Old Are You? by nicetohave(m): 5:10am On Dec 30, 2005
hi ogoni girl cool i like ur resume, pretty impressive cheesy
Re: How Old Are You? by IB7(f): 5:15am On Dec 30, 2005
Nicetohave, there are many different group of people in port harcourt. Sorry to dissappoint you. I am only describing myself.

Regards,
IB
Re: How Old Are You? by nicetohave(m): 5:18am On Dec 30, 2005
true, true.......i suppose you got what i meant anyway, and just kidding with the resume stuff, i like to kid around...........you'll get plenty more of that cheesy
Re: How Old Are You? by IB7(f): 5:24am On Dec 30, 2005
Got you....
Re: How Old Are You? by WesleyanA(f): 5:43am On Dec 30, 2005
you just love the color purple, I.B don't you?
they make your posts look pretty and stand out cool cheesy
Re: How Old Are You? by IB7(f): 5:45am On Dec 30, 2005
Yeah, it's my favorite color.  My crib is like a purple world {from couch to plants} but am tryin to mix some other colors in it.

IB
Re: How Old Are You? by muinat(f): 5:57am On Dec 30, 2005
am new and i am 13

i think am the youngest
Re: How Old Are You? by hotangel2(f): 5:58am On Dec 30, 2005
welcome to nairaland muinat (sweet name... one girl i used to know has/had the name). We have an 11 year old kid in here. Actually 2 of them.
Re: How Old Are You? by nicetohave(m): 6:03am On Dec 30, 2005
that makes you the third youngest muinat, never mind you still have youngest attached to you cool welcome to the land of naira (i wish it were pounds sha sad ) fun and love cool
Re: How Old Are You? by WesleyanA(f): 6:08am On Dec 30, 2005
nicetohave:

that makes you the third youngest muinat, never mind you still have youngest attached to you cool welcome to the land of naira (i wish it were pounds sha sad ) fun and love cool

Haha  cheesy not like you'll get any of it.

welcome to NL, muinate cheesy
Re: How Old Are You? by whiteshark(m): 11:58am On Dec 30, 2005
I.B.:

Wow, it's make so much sense why 90% of the topics in this forum is .........

So many young folks in here, no offense it's cool.

Please please please please do not mistaken I.B. for Ib.

Don't know much about Ib, but I know a whole lot about I.B. A graduate. Just ended a 6 yr relationship. She is 25 years old. She lives by herself. She's got 2 cars (honda)a 1999 leather seat and 1997, just sent one to port harcourt. She's browned skin, nice pretty long hair, 5'4" tall, nice smile, greatest attitude in the whole, passionate, men I could go on and on. So please please please please do not make any mistake b/t the two.

Best regards,
IB

so so very right. I begin to wonder myself.... I think I need a break from the land but all these children always give me so much cause for laughther and I just cant slip away......emmmmmm cheesy
Re: How Old Are You? by whiteshark(m): 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2005
IB can u post ur pic 4 us to see?
Re: How Old Are You? by mamba(m): 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2005
Shark, check here
Re: How Old Are You? by BANANAGAL(f): 7:41am On Dec 31, 2005
-1 + -1
Re: How Old Are You? by damygurl(f): 8:25am On Dec 31, 2005
umm u r -2 yrs?
Re: How Old Are You? by Advin(m): 9:48am On Dec 31, 2005
I think it's high time most of us cut this crap and say the truth.
why does everyone want to be 16, 15 and 17.
Don't we have grandfathers here?
Re: How Old Are You? by damygurl(f): 9:56am On Dec 31, 2005
AIGHT!.i'm hol up let me ask my great grand daughter..........oh yea i'm 125!!!!and Great grandma still got it going on!!!!
Re: How Old Are You? by Advin(m): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2005
That's more like it. But I am still 16(one of the genuin ages)
Re: How Old Are You? by damygurl(f): 10:04am On Dec 31, 2005
u r d same age as my 3rd GGdaughter. shes so cute God forgive me o
Re: How Old Are You? by nicetohave(m): 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2005
Advinchi:

I think it's high time most of us cut this crap and say the truth.
why does everyone want to be 16, 15 and 17.
Don't we have grandfathers here?

Advinchi im one, are you one too? cool
Re: How Old Are You? by Advin(m): 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2005
@damygirl: I am proud of my age still. By the way, what are you still doing in this world, don't you know your expiry date is due, grandmaaaaaaa.
Re: How Old Are You? by nicetohave(m): 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2005
correction please------looooong ovvvverrrrdue cool
Re: How Old Are You? by Advin(m): 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Old Are You? by Advin(m): 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You got that right.
Re: How Old Are You? by thelastdon(m): 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2005
I am a kid......... this  is my fourth time on planet earth......... George Fredick Handel was my pal the second time I came...........
Re: How Old Are You? by Advin(m): 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2005
I have always said we are blessed in this country. It's nice to have someone like you. So, the last time you came, who killed you(why did you die). And, is there any difference now than your former "visit"?
Re: How Old Are You? by Advin(m): 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2005
By the way, people lilke you are no longer needed on the plannet. In case you were not told, this is the civilized age.
Re: How Old Are You? by thelastdon(m): 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2005
Well, I need someone like U in my kingdom.......... Incase ur intersted......... stop ur homosexual behaviour......

I am presently planning to leave for Jupiter
Re: How Old Are You? by damygurl(f): 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2005
u diz small small kids! wat do u know! listen to d wise one. i'm 125 and i still look like i'm in my teen
Re: How Old Are You? by nicetohave(m): 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2005
damygurl:

u diz small small kids! what do u know! listen to d wise one. i'm 125 and i still look like i'm in my teen

speak the old wise one for we the young listens cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (40) (Reply)

Man On A Motorcycle Drags A Malnourished Dog Along A Road In Calabar / Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her / Big Python Killed By John Nani, A Commissioner In Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.