Stats: 3,179,241 members, 7,907,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 09:38 AM

Man Kills A Woman After Tracking Her Via Secretly Installed Tracking Device - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills A Woman After Tracking Her Via Secretly Installed Tracking Device (655 Views)

Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) / Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) / Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

Man Kills A Woman After Tracking Her Via Secretly Installed Tracking Device by godisshit(m): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
A Dallas woman found a tracking device on her car. Two weeks later, she was murdered
Fort Worth police said 22-year-old Abigail Saldaña was stalked and harassed before her murder. Her mother wants justice.

FORT WORTH, Texas — Jessica Contreras is still trying to wrap her head around the murder of her 22-year-old daughter, Abigail “Abby” Saldaña.

“She had a lot of love,” said Contreras. “She just was a great person. She was a hard worker, very courageous.”

Her life was cut short.

On Tuesday, Fort Worth police responded to a call about a major accident and found Saldaña shot to death in her vehicle along Highway 183.

Police detectives said Saldaña was being stalked and harassed by the suspect, 54-year-old Stanley Szeliga. Szeliga was booked into jail on a murder charge for Saldaña’s death.

The victim 22 year old Abigail Saldana

[img]https://images./5bQvyuIG8Ye6yDj8FzJy9h.jpg[/img]
[img]https://images./4l4mwf4cDCJgGaA8ZpxzZc.jpg[/img]

“He took her away from me, and I’m gonna make sure every time he has a court date, he will see my face there,” said Contreras. “He’s gonna see that Abby was never alone.”

The suspect 54 year Old Stanley Szeliga

[img]https://images./4YcPpZ1ErzAka3MDeBHcxJ.jpg[/img]

The secret tracking device

[img]https://images./2cnPZtJ6Mk8OBVzksKYl3c.jpg[/img]

Contreras told WFAA that two weeks before Saldaña was murdered, the 22-year-old found a tracking device hanging from the bottom of her car. Contreras said Saldaña reported the device to authorities.

Police said the suspect followed Saldaña in the moments leading up to the shooting, but they haven’t confirmed if or how the two knew each other.

Abby’s mother, who lives in Wichita Falls, told WFAA that Saldaña moved to Dallas just a few years ago with her five-year-old son. She believes Saldaña knew the suspect from her workplace.

“I believe that he was a customer at a bar, that’s all I know,” said Contreras.

On Oct. 27, a Fort Worth SWAT team went to serve a search warrant at Szeliga's apartment in Irving and had to force their way inside after the suspect refused to come out, police said. He was found on the balcony with "several self-inflicted cut wounds" throughout his body, according to police.

Szeliga was transported to jail in Fort Worth on a $250,000 bond.

Contreras said every day without her daughter has been a living nightmare.

“Her not being here, her son without a mother, that’s the hardest part every day,” said Contreras.

Fort Worth police said the investigation is ongoing.

https://www.11alive.com/article/news/crime/a-dallas-woman-found-a-tracking-device-on-her-car-two-weeks-later-she-was-murdered/287-abe6084a-d2ec-4d6a-840a-d42c2d5f314f
Re: Man Kills A Woman After Tracking Her Via Secretly Installed Tracking Device by KillingIsFun: 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
My God!! Make Nigerian kidnappers no go copy dis one o!

Imagine this 54 year old Agbaya secretly installing a "monitoring spirit" on the poor girl's car and when she turned him down, he used it to track her movements so he could murder her angry

Some men keep embarrassing the rest of us.

Re: Man Kills A Woman After Tracking Her Via Secretly Installed Tracking Device by JavaScript90: 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
Very bad. This man must be a serial killer for him to have executed this in such manner
Re: Man Kills A Woman After Tracking Her Via Secretly Installed Tracking Device by tutudesz: 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
Tracking device that both DSS and police can use during ransom payment to pin point Bandits hideout, na this man use kill innocent person undecided

Re: Man Kills A Woman After Tracking Her Via Secretly Installed Tracking Device by Cholls(m): 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
tutudesz:
Tracking device that both DSS and police can use during ransom payment to pin point Bandits hideout, na this man use kill innocent person undecided
my brother you watch too much Hollywood movies... what makes you think Nigeria Enforcement Agencies are that technically advanced

Re: Man Kills A Woman After Tracking Her Via Secretly Installed Tracking Device by AllahIsSatan: 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
Abi o grin Na force Baba wan take sleep with slay Mama.

tutudesz:

Re: Man Kills A Woman After Tracking Her Via Secretly Installed Tracking Device by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
tutudesz:
I tire oh. If me, as a civilian lay my hands on that device and it's software, damn. I go trace every contact on my phonebook
Re: Man Kills A Woman After Tracking Her Via Secretly Installed Tracking Device by tutudesz: 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
Cholls:
my brother you watch too much Hollywood movies... what makes you think Nigeria Enforcement Agencies are that technically advance
I never said they were technically advance to that level. "DSS and police can use during ransom payment" meaning this device can be useful in tracking Bandits who collect ransom.
You can track this device with your phone

Re: Man Kills A Woman After Tracking Her Via Secretly Installed Tracking Device by tutudesz: 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
Vickyvice:
I tire oh. If me, as a civilian lay my hands on that device and it's software, damn. I go trace every contact on my phonebook
Brotherly shocked

Road Marshal Was Manhandled By Group Of Women / Two Men Sentenced To Death For Killing Uncle Over Father’s Property In Akwa Ibom / Lady Kills Man Who Stole N600k From His Boss