Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,027 members, 7,973,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 05:52 PM

Anything You Want To From The Alaba Int'l Mkt - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anything You Want To From The Alaba Int'l Mkt (472 Views)

Buy From The Alaba International Market ! / Buy From The Alaba International Market ! / Anything You Want From The Alaba International Market ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anything You Want To From The Alaba Int'l Mkt by alabashop(m): 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2011
hello the Alaba International Market is the largest cluster of importers and dealer on electronics,electrical,consumer and industrial goods !!
of course you already know that ! and i guess the first image that comes to your mind upon seeing the title of this post is that of FAKE CHINESE PRODUCTS and PIRATED CDs AND DVDs . you are correct !!!!
but in the midst of these are also honest business persons and importers who are not swayed by the urge to make quick profits from unsuspecting consumers !
and that is where i come in: is there anything you want to purchase from the Alaba mkt,and you are feeling unsure about it's originality ,i can help you identify GENUINE product importers and authorized distributors of these products !
products sold at the market include but not limited to : consumer electronics ,domestic electrical materials and components, industrial electrical components, armored cables and aluminum conductors ,industrial machines and equipment and lots more.

ELECTRIC CITY VENTURES
suite 23 okeke plaza alaba international market ojo-Lagos
please call 08032804551 if you are really serious to buy !
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nairainvestmentclub! / Skilled And Smart Marketer Needed Urgently / Stolen Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.