Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,370 members, 7,888,205 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:37 PM

The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... (52973 Views)

Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) / PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Reeberry: 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2021
omaclarry:
My mother is sick and admitted in the hospital, and I just got news my brother supporting us has been arrested and is in jail in brasil, I'm just confused no money and my mother needs blood, have spent all my money... was like u sure say na problem b dis abi generational curse?
grin
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Reeberry: 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2021
chatinent:

But you collect ₦50k from nonsense.

Fear Anambra ladies.
Fear Anambra girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by novia22(f): 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
LordOfTheGame:

I am ready to marry her now but I'm afraid of being in a union that sets conditions for me.
Like; if I you don't do this, you can't have this or that.

If you are afraid of anything at all, then it's better not to go into the said marriage or kuku wait it out.....Can you even be more specific with the conditions? Is she the one giving you conditions abi is she a conduit passing conditions to you from family?....

let it not be that you are washing car for somebody else las las ooo....

1 Like

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Candycrushy(f): 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
jadyclem:

Why won't you like what he did since it favoured your sister! Sometimes, it's not how big or small the money requested is, but the insincerity of the requester. Some girls know they're not interested in the guy but the'll still want to collect something from him. Why?
Thank God you said some girls
Cos i dont knw wer they meet all those girls from
Anyway...i still liked wat the guy did
Just like me...ego dey too much
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Candycrushy(f): 10:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ipisi:

Hahahaha....

Nah big money for alot of ladies oooo
3k for sub is a lot of money?
No offense but where do y'all meet these girls
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by anthonyuncle(m): 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
novia22:

I collected the 50k from my colleague who introduced me to mummy's boy and not from Mummy's boy.

Fear Anambra Guys.....them and their mummy are 5 and 6.

enugu guys are worse.

na them be the real mummy's(plus sister's) boy
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by novia22(f): 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
anthonyuncle:

enugu guys are worse.

na them be the real mummy's(plus sister's) boy

For reals? i thought Anambra guys carry cup ....
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by EndRape2(f): 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
You still do not have sense, even with your condom, most girls you hurt will harm you with your mumu top of the girl

ote author=Wiifesnatcher post=107281814]

I'm on top of my game anytime any day, your like will buy condom along before I go even agree to fúck you

and girl I don't sex raw with a strange lady, I'm always with my CD in double then dispose it diligently

so stop identifying me with those you're using their sperm[/quote]
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by anthonyuncle(m): 9:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
novia22:

For reals? i thought Anambra guys carry cup ....

dey there.

na them be defending champs
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
EndRape2:
You still do not have sense, even with your condom, most girls you hurt will harm you with your mumu top of the girl

ote author=Wiifesnatcher post=107281814]

I'm on top of my game anytime any day, your like will buy condom along before I go even agree to fúck you

and girl I don't sex raw with a strange lady, I'm always with my CD in double then dispose it diligently

so stop identifying me with those you're using their sperm

hurt me? and you make sense with this your imbecilic knowhow

I'm not in the league of men you try rubbish with kid, get sense and stop ranting

1 Like

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by lawallawal86(m): 11:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

International man don't do that boss...
Add sobo its good nd healthy
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by SILENTandSMART2: 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
lawallawal86:
Add sobo its good nd healthy

Lmao. .
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by axone(m): 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2021
openmine:
U never chichumchin grin grin grin
No Be Here O
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by EndRape2(f): 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2021
See this one that is inside bottle already, with his destiny in the hands of one little girl, coming here to form hard guy. Uncle go and sleep please, you better run to Mfm camp for prayers and deliverance

Top of you game ko, top of your game ni.

Red

Wiifesnatcher:

hurt me? and you make sense with this your imbecilic knowhow

I'm not in the league of men you try rubbish with kid, get sense and stop ranting
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:34am On Nov 06, 2021
EndRape2:
See this one that is inside bottle already, with his destiny in the hands of one little girl, coming here to form hard guy. Uncle go and sleep please, you better run to Mfm camp for prayers and deliverance

Top of you game ko, top of your game ni.

Red

I made the likes of your Eldest sister beg for sex, stop identifying me with those Dirty things you roll with

you're just a cow
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by EndRape2(f): 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2021
Lol, from your write ups ,it shows you are a riff raff , so the only thing you can offer a lady is sex. You see I am right, when I said your destiny is already inside bottle , where you make women beg for sex, it's a good career, mumu
Keep it up( keep making them beg for sex) .

Senseless slowpoke without values, the only thing you can make a woman beg for is sex ,not even your skills on intellectual discourse,

Pig, that dumps is sperm everywhere

You will rot inside the bottle they have put, you to be satisfying their sexual urge,
Do not run for deliverance .

uote author=Wiifesnatcher post=107371843]

I made the likes of your Eldest sister beg for sex, stop identifying me with those Dirty things you roll with

you're just a cow[/quote]
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2021
EndRape2:
Lol, from your write ups ,it shows you are a riff raff , so the only thing you can offer a lady is sex. You see I am right, when I said your destiny is already inside bottle , where you make women beg for sex, it's a good career, mumu
Keep it up( keep making them beg for sex) .

Senseless slowpoke without values, the only thing you can make a woman beg for is sex ,not even your skills on intellectual discourse,

Pig, that dumps is sperm everywhere

You will rot inside the bottle they have put, you to be satisfying their sexual urge,
Do not run for deliverance .

Africa magic have destroyed this okpo common sense, so because your mom was able to cage your dad in a bottle means all men can be giving that treatment

I think the person that used your watery brain as collateral understand it's useless in your big head

If na sex I want, I know how many of your likes I go don Bleep this week, you think I'm a sex freak idiot like you that distribute STD up and down

uote author=Wiifesnatcher post=107371843]

you're just a cow
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Hotspotbro(m): 2:14am On Nov 07, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:
Me: Baby let's get acquainted, we will get along well, are you on WhatsApp

Babe: No, I lost my Android phone and I'm just planning to get new one, i've 10k I'm just looking for 40k to add

Me: how can I come inn?

Babe: I will be glad if you can help me love

Me: talking in my mind, I will help you, someone I meet not up to 3hours

babe: comes let's plan about it

bang, bang, bang, bang and give her 200naira to enter bike back

babe: where is the money for the phone?

Me: the money is coming aboki
I want to try this bro.There are Thots I've known with similar traits, help a brother.
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Hotspotbro(m): 2:17am On Nov 07, 2021
fancifulasuquo:
Come and buy me sharwarma
to rub sharwama into their faces sef dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:29am On Nov 07, 2021
Hotspotbro:
I want to this bro.There are girls in our class with similar traits, help a brother.

na bro code, high class yourself with mere mouth then that waist belong to you temporarily

mind you those material freak girls won't give you the way if you don't outsmart them
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by EndRape2(f): 9:48am On Nov 07, 2021
Replying you is decending so low,exchanging words with a nincompoop,is a waste of knowledge. From your dp, your name , to your words and communication skills it shows that you are a wasted sperm.

author=Wiifesnatcher post=107387472][/quote]
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2021
EndRape2:
Replying you is decending so low,exchanging words with a nincompoop,is a waste of knowledge. From your dp, your name , to your words and communication skills it shows that you are a wasted sperm.

author=Wiifesnatcher post=107387472]

Stop telling me this your Dad biography, I'm not even interested in listening to his boring biography

so take this his boring biography to cafe, print it out and hang it at your wall
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Hotspotbro(m): 2:53am On Nov 08, 2021
EndRape2:

author=Wiifesnatcher post=107387472]

shut up will you?
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by BluntCrazeMan: 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
Beckysexy:
Him: I'm so Sorry babe, I'm currently broke and I don't have up to 50K right now, can you manage 30K ? I promise I'll make it up to you soon.
You maah na liability shaa ooo..
Good thing you left him.
He doesn't need an ingrate in his life

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! / Econet And Mtn Which One First Enter Nigeria ? / How To Use Whatsapp On Unsupported Nokia Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.