Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,702 members, 7,941,677 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths (36446 Views)

Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 / Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses / Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths by slowice(m): 10:13am On Nov 02, 2021
paramakina202:

I am not celebrating anything rather its wake up call not to start what you can't be able to finish.Don't send poor masses of Igbo land into the bushes as refugees because you don't have what it takes to sustain and win a war.
You IPOBians should stop being delusional for Christ sake!

This dude must be the most stupid fella on today's earth.
Re: Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths by Kfed4ril(m): 10:14am On Nov 02, 2021
Abdul05:
I for one, l don't support evil-doers but l think we should wait for the right information instead of being naive grin grin cos it might make matter worse..

Pls tell me what warrent them shooting directly at people’s houses, there are old people in those houses o.
If the suspect anything why don’t they go directly into the houses and pick the suspect instead of all this.
Re: Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths by Lovenorth: 10:14am On Nov 02, 2021
dasparrow:
It is clear that the Buhari-led administration is waging war against the Igbos of Eastern Nigeria. When they finish with them, they will come for the South - South AKA Niger Delta and then the South Western part of the country. This government wants to annihilate Southern Nigerians for the benefit of fulanis and take the ancestral lands of this ethnic groups and give it to fulani immigrants from Mauritania, Chad and Niger. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Cry for yourself don't involve other law abiding Nigerians
Re: Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 02, 2021
I watched the YouTube video and was very much disappointed. Nobody should rejoice over this just because it's not happening in your vicinity. What is bad I bad
Re: Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:14am On Nov 02, 2021
helinues:
This is nothing to worry about.

UGM would deal with those soldiers ruthlessly..

The most important thing for now is to find all possible means to stop Tinubu from becoming Nigeria president in 2023
Breaking from Ogun check premium Times now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths by Sholaco: 10:15am On Nov 02, 2021
The question is where are the dead bodies to back this propaganda cool

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths by AfonjaConehead: 10:16am On Nov 02, 2021
helinues:
This is nothing to worry about.

The most important thing for now is for all sensible Nigerians to find all possible means to stop Tinubu from becoming Nigeria president in 2023 so that such nonsense can stop

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths by MrReniks(m): 10:16am On Nov 02, 2021
This doesn't look good
Re: Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths by paramakina202: 10:17am On Nov 02, 2021
slowice:

This dude must be the most stupid fella on today's earth.

One of the brain-washed idiöts is here.
Continue fighting a war that was won and lost in 1970 fööl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths by Lovenorth: 10:17am On Nov 02, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
Do not pity any police man or army man killed in Nigeria reasons the are animal and deserve to be killed just imagine
Terrorist spotted
Re: Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths by perez100: 10:17am On Nov 02, 2021
With what is happening now, am ready to follow my father"s path and fight to stop this invasion.

I have not been doing this IPOB stuff and apart from watching videos online, I have not come into contact with any IPOB member

But this issue of invading a peaceful community without provocation shows they are after all Igbo no matter who you are.... Let us ignore this threat and regret it.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths by frugal(m): 10:17am On Nov 02, 2021
paramakina202:

I am not gloating rather I am saddened by your ignorance and empty boast.
Don't start what you can't finish.I repeat nothing has changed.Biafra is still as weak and militarily disadvantaged as it was in 1967 in fact Biafra of 1967 stood a better chance than this current situation led by miscreants and scammers.
There'll be no support this time around. Southwest and middle belt will not be fighting alongside the fulanis. Western countries will stay out of it as well. In fact, there's more likelihood of middle belt and south west joining forces with the south easterners.

Boko haram and iswap will take advantage of this to overrun the entire north and that's game over. Because it'll now become a full blown war between southern Nigeria and a terrorist conquered north.

No sane person wants this though. Which is why we need to devolve power so we can live peacefully as one. Regions can grow at their own pace. No other region would need to be dragged down by the incompetence of another.

I don't support secession. It will only cause more problems and more wars. The fighting/conflict will never stop. It'll drag on for years. Igbos would never let south south go. They'll seek to conquer that region once they leave.

Let's devolve power instead. Reduce FG's powers and transfer to states/regions. I love the way the United States runs their democracy.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths by Tochj(m): 10:18am On Nov 02, 2021
paramakina202:
Those who always says this is not 1967 where are they?
Come and tell me what has changed.It shall not be well with all those uninformed bastards in Igboland that want to drag us into a conflict we can't win.
So this is all you have to say
How are you better than those jihadist killing innocent people
See, karma is real
It's happening to those you chose to hate
That's why genocide is encouraged
When Mrs Gej was shouting
There is God o
They all make jokes of her
Today Terrorists has taken over the North
Laugh today
No one knows tomorrow.
Re: Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths by Lovenorth: 10:18am On Nov 02, 2021
ken6488:

grin Lol I hope a northerner remain in power by 2023 power

Because I can’t imagine what will happen
Tinubu is our man, Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani are one grin
Re: Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths by Mainmanpadi(m): 10:19am On Nov 02, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

Call his name well, the fake arse prophet mohammed that died like a rabid dog from poison by a jewish woman he was about to rape. Islam is the bane to humanity period.
more deaths for the Igbo terrorists
Re: Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths by Famzi: 10:19am On Nov 02, 2021
So you believe the right information will be the one released by the Nigeria Army.
Abdul05:
I for one, l don't support evil-doers but l think we should wait for the right information instead of being naive grin grin cos it might make matter worse..
Re: Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 02, 2021
Lovenorth:

Terrorist spotted
barbarian spotted useless idiot breed of evil
Re: Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths by Mainmanpadi(m): 10:20am On Nov 02, 2021
perez100:
With what is happening now, am ready to my father"s path and fight to stop this invasion.

I have not been doing this IPOB stuff and apart from watching videos online, I have not come into contact with any IPOB member

But this issue of invading a peaceful community without provocation shows they are after all Igbo no matter who you are.... Let us ignore this threat and regret it.
Oya come out and face the gallant army. Fool
Re: Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths by Lovenorth: 10:22am On Nov 02, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
barbarian spotted useless idiot breed of evil
These soldiers need to be given double promotion for killing the useless terrorists of the zoo republic grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths by Tochj(m): 10:22am On Nov 02, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Terrorists in uniform.

The spoke person of army will still come and tell us how ipob and ESN is the one burning our houses.

Evil people.You can only note because you are not Igbo and don't care if Nigeria terrorist army kill Igbos.

If the news said Ipob,You would have be all over the thread ranting how Ipob is killing Igbos as if you care.

Aboki.
Their spokesmen are no longer picking calls
Why?
They are caught on camera and can't pin it on IPOB

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths by slowice(m): 10:24am On Nov 02, 2021
paramakina202:

One of the brain-washed idiöts is here.
Continue fighting a war that was won and lost in 1970 fööl.

What has the issue being discussed got to do with the war? Your foolishness is engraved in your dna
Re: Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths by moneyissweet(m): 10:26am On Nov 02, 2021
So because some Fulani terrorist soldiers killed some innocent weak youths,you now think you have won the fight against Biafra and no one will talk about Biafra again?

You are a Bastard!

paramakina202:
Those who always says this is not 1967 where are they?
Come and tell me what has changed.It shall not be well with all those uninformed bastards in Igboland that want to drag us into a conflict we can't win.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 02, 2021
Lovenorth:

These soldiers need to be given double promotion for killing the useless terrorists of the zoo republic grin
last i checked your mother and ur useless father has been chased by kidnappers and Raped by ur useless bokohram and bandit, u worthless brat born form jadist useless tribe which its useless prophet muhammad a Rapist and a drunkard who dead a shameful death, this soldiers will be killed soon there face are all over internet they will hunt them down and kill them all soon
Re: Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths by bdon123(m): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2021
Abdul05:
U are a terrorist sympathizer...u are jst pretending to be open minded.
Re: Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths by GentleRay: 10:27am On Nov 02, 2021
Then they will be war.
mastertek:
One day Nigerian youths will stand-up and confront this useless, coward military in uniform.

The only advantage they have is weapon, which can be get anywhere.

One day will be one day, enough will be enough, one day will be one, the society will be no go area for these people
Re: Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:29am On Nov 02, 2021
I thought Igbo don't have brown roof but have yellow and gold roof, some human being exist in this life

meanwhile Igbo youths are cowards, what stop these coalition of southeast youths from protesting military invasion in each of their States houses?

are East that facing deadly attack that warrant military invasion? military were suppose to deployed to East to maintained peace not to be invading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths by Starsix: 10:29am On Nov 02, 2021
Re: Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths by dreu2fine(m): 10:31am On Nov 02, 2021
kettykin:
This is no different from the Boko Haram tactics against Borno citizens
nigerian army dnt dress like this
this is ipob or esn or unknown-ed gun men
Re: Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths by Lovenorth: 10:31am On Nov 02, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
last i checked your mother and ur useless father has been chased by kidnappers and Raped by ur useless bokohram and bandit, u worthless brat born form jadist useless tribe which its useless prophet muhammad a Rapist and a drunkard who dead a shameful death, this soldiers will be killed soon there face are all over internet they will hunt them down and kill them all soon
Useless ranting grin grin
Re: Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths by eldoradoxx: 10:33am On Nov 02, 2021
I have told my fellow Igbos that we are not prepared for this battle Nnamdi Kanu and ESN are pushing Igbos into. Ojukwu with his education and wealth (son of the first billionaire in Nigeria on record, trained in the UK) with all his education and support of the entire Igbo officers in the armed forces of Nigeria could not win the war, let alone the riff raff in ESN/IPOB . It is very apparent and clear that we are not prepared for Biafra and it should not be an impromptu move. Before you ask for independence from Nigeria, what will happen to an estimated 20 million Igbos living in other States outside the South East has to be considered. The fools calling for Biafra or war hardly think of this. What will happen to trillions naira worth of Igbo investments scattered all over the country. Or the fools that are pushing for war think that if it starts the various indigenes of these States hosting Igbos and their investments will be magnanimous enough to allow them stay back and continue their businesses. I bet you if u declare Biafra today, the following day, non Igbos in the remaining 31/States of the Federation will expel Igbos and take over their properties. People who don't know the history cannot understand the abandoned property saga of the 60s when the properties of Igbos leaving all over the country were seized and shared to indigenes.
I keep asking IPOB and Kanu what is their plan towards ensuring that this does not happen.
You see why the Igbo man needs peace more than the rest of the country? I endorse any action by the army to exterminate ESN/IPOB criminals from Igbo land. What they are agitating for is what they are not prepared to manage the consequences. In 1967-70 wars, over 5 million Igbos perished in the war, their properties and businesses looted by mindless fellow country men, their lofty political height of the 60s reduced to nothing till date. Igbos have built back most of what they lost in the war except politically. The fools agitating for another crisis wouldn't learn anything. If u must get Biafra, follow it in a civil way, you cannot shoot your self to independence, independence must be negotiated on a table. B

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths by paramakina202: 10:33am On Nov 02, 2021
frugal:

There'll be no support this time around. Southwest and middle belt will not be fighting alongside the fulanis. Western countries will stay out of it as well. In fact, there's more likelihood of middle belt and south west joining forces with the south easterners.

Boko haram and iswap will take advantage of this to overrun the entire north and that's game over. Because it'll now become a full blown war between southern Nigeria and a terrorist conquered north.

No sane person wants this though. Which is why we need to devolve power so we can live peacefully as one. Regions can grow at their own pace. No other region would need to be dragged down by the incompetence of another.

Be deceiving yourself and rely on others you will later call betrayers because they didn't live up your expectations.
Which alliance does IPOB have outside southeast?
You are up against Federal Government of Nigeria and FG will recruit soldiers from all corners of the country including Igboland to fight the rebels and use federal resources to buy weapons of their choice as they are doing today.Don't start what you can't finish again there is no need for that.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! / Army Replies Gumi’s Allegations Of Military Supporting Bandits / AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.