Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,834 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:44 AM

Samuel Ortom: Nigeria’s Worst Military Govt Better Than Buhari Administration - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Ortom: Nigeria’s Worst Military Govt Better Than Buhari Administration (21590 Views)

Why Was Abacha's Govt Better at Handling The economy than Tinubu And Buhari? / Ortom: Nigeria Not Well, Don’t Deceive Yourself / Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Ortom: Nigeria’s Worst Military Govt Better Than Buhari Administration by Ivimmanuel: 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2021
Aufbauh:
End & beginning of the month thing. cheesy
Oh yesterday is 01/011/2021
If you're a Benue indigene you'll understand Ortom better.

And Ortom is the worst Governor Benue state has ever produced since her inception in 1976. He lacks the morality & competence to criticize any leader in Nigeria in terms of governance.
thank you
Re: Samuel Ortom: Nigeria’s Worst Military Govt Better Than Buhari Administration by thuxzwda1: 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
I hope u don pay for last month
Re: Samuel Ortom: Nigeria’s Worst Military Govt Better Than Buhari Administration by phemmie06(m): 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
Gval123:
You are a mugu
Wetin be you? You be (Mu)^2
Re: Samuel Ortom: Nigeria’s Worst Military Govt Better Than Buhari Administration by jrusky(m): 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
Cognitivereason:
You don't know what ur saying....

Look at the trash u typed...u want to compare Benue crises with that of borno with their boko haram crises ...u want to compare it with yobe, Kaduna state and Niger state infiltrated by bandits... Yet all this state generate revenue, collect allocation and pay their workers salaries
The FG can never owe any states it allocation... Ur just spilling rubbish..
Benue state BIRS is one of the most effective agency in Benue state..
Ortom is simply a failure.. The reason why herdsmen crises took so long to tackle in Benue state is simply because Ortom is dull...the case was simply a Farmer herder crises...because of his orgasm for talking rubbish he exaggerated the crises with his mouth to become an ethnic crises...and this same Ortom didn't do one thing to improve security in his state...do u think Benue has less Fulani compared to,ondo, Oyo and ebonyi...but go and see how umahi and seyi makinde intelligently tackled it..they were not barking
..what about akeredolu..

Look I will say this anyday...even the native tribes in Benue know how bleeped their state is Benue state is the worst state In the NC and Ortom is just a failure...

Buhari atleast will leave office with legacy projects ...what exactly did Ortom do...buhari will leave office without actually oweing the entire federal workers....even ortoms commissioners are being owed...

But u see why Benue state will remain miserable is cuz the people (mostly Tiv) don't want anyone aside TiV in power...so they can even vote abacha lookalike.... As far as he is tiv to keep idoma and igede out....

I guess I would have applaud you and say thanks but I think you lost that because you end up indirectly insulted me despite you made a valid points, unfortunately it failed to make me reason along your point no offense. Thanks.
Re: Samuel Ortom: Nigeria’s Worst Military Govt Better Than Buhari Administration by Hakeem3(m): 6:54pm On Nov 02, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Nigerias-worst-military-govt-better-than-Buhari-administration-Benue-gov-Ortom

Absolute truth. Irrespective of whatsoever anyone has to say about Otom’s own administration.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ortom: Nigeria’s Worst Military Govt Better Than Buhari Administration by Cognitivereason: 7:30am On Nov 03, 2021
I don't see how telling what u posted is rubbish is a direct or indirect insult to u..

But the fact is what u posted is absolute rubbish...
U just type Benue state on google nothing good ever comes out form that state..they have the worst roads in the NC...in short Benue state has been ruled consecutively by failures....it like the Abia state of the middlebelt....but u won't see their people talk about it cuz they don't know they decide better or because of tribal interest...

Imagine a state where 2 in every 5 youth is a cultist and one of them has aspirations to join..
Where the 3 indigenous tribes hate them selves like Igbo and Fulani..
Where the only business that moves is bar and alcohol... There is no street u won't find one in mkd..also okada riding
Benue has the second highest rate of HIV/AIDS..
Benue doesn't have a single industry especially in it capital... Nasarawa, plateau and kogi can proudly boast of industries than them..
A state that the entire state workforce is being owed salary..
Food basket of the nation but food is still expensive in Makurdi

See it like u don't know Benue state that y u typed those things ...ask any real Benue person ..they can never boast of anything in DAT state...
jrusky:

I guess I would have applaud you and say thanks but I think you lost that because you end up indirectly insulted me despite you made a valid points, unfortunately it failed to make me reason along your point no offense. Thanks.
Re: Samuel Ortom: Nigeria’s Worst Military Govt Better Than Buhari Administration by Yonsxp: 9:50am On Nov 03, 2021
Cognitivereason:
Ode

Ewu awusa
Re: Samuel Ortom: Nigeria’s Worst Military Govt Better Than Buhari Administration by Yonsxp: 9:51am On Nov 03, 2021
Cognitivereason:
Ode

Ewure oshogbo
Re: Samuel Ortom: Nigeria’s Worst Military Govt Better Than Buhari Administration by Cognitivereason: 10:00am On Nov 03, 2021
Yonsxp:

Ewu awusa
Re: Samuel Ortom: Nigeria’s Worst Military Govt Better Than Buhari Administration by Yonsxp: 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2021
Cognitivereason:
Avoid sentiment in ur reasoning... God will not protect him...
Orton is the worst thing to happen to Benue state..check my signature and see why..
If u have not been to Benue or know anything about it ...pls close ya mouth...
D fact is .he made Dat statement because month just end...it those that are in the state that will understand...
Be there be deceiving urself with Fulani..

Your epistle is filled with gibberish and it does not change the fact that you have a cognitive disorder.
Re: Samuel Ortom: Nigeria’s Worst Military Govt Better Than Buhari Administration by Cognitivereason: 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
Like I said only those in Benue state or understand benue will understand...

Yonsxp:

Your epistle is filled with gibberish and it does not change the fact that you have a cognitive disorder.
Re: Samuel Ortom: Nigeria’s Worst Military Govt Better Than Buhari Administration by adenigga(m): 4:02am On Nov 04, 2021
Yonsxp:

Ewure oshogbo
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu Sends N15m To Mohbad's Son, Liam / Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release / Aisha Buhari Visits Oba Akiolu Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.