Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:51 PM

His Wife Will Pour You Acid’ Bbnaija’s Maria Receives Strong Warning Over Nigeri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / His Wife Will Pour You Acid’ Bbnaija’s Maria Receives Strong Warning Over Nigeri (1146 Views)

Bbnaija: Maria Receives Premium Massage From Pere (video) / He Is Gay, His Wife Will Soon Come Out Crying – Man Says About Williams Uchemba / "Anywhere I See You, I'm Going To Pour You Acid" - Cee-c Receives Acid Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Wife Will Pour You Acid’ Bbnaija’s Maria Receives Strong Warning Over Nigeri by Palevu: 7:50am On Nov 02, 2021
Former Big Brother Naija ‘Shine Ya Eye’ Housemate Maria Chike Benjamin has been called out for allegedly shooting her shot at a popular Nigeria senator.

This comes a few days after Maria was accused of snatching a married man and threatening his wife, a piece of news she never debunked or responded to a series of comments online.

However, an Instagram blogger, Gistlovers, who had earlier called out Maria about her involvement with a married man, has warned the reality star.

According to the blogger, Maria is shooting her shot at a married Nigerian senator and warned that the reality star should abort her mission.

The blogger added that the senator’s wife is unlike Kelvin’s wife as she might likely pour Maria acid if she gets romantically linked with her husband.

The post reads: I warned you before I comot , you no hear, now see yourself , I no Dey talk if I no see. But that one don go sha, but una change the whole narratives o, while the woman was Married to her husband.

Na since then you don Dey nack the man, you masterminded everything that happened in that marriage, AND YES, Bbnaija is by connection, HE SPONSORED YOU INTO THAT HOUSE, EVERY YEAR, Na just one random person them Dey carry enter the house for Bbnaija, the rest buy slots, but your gist don go and thank God say I Dey on leave then.

I for come help una add petrol, I am revisiting your matter small because some of my followers asked for it. You lucky o oyinbo. That senator you wan Dey eye now, I just say make I warn you ahead again, him wife Na agbero o, e not be like kelvin wife, this one go pour you confirm Ac** Abort mission o, i come in peace.

Kemi Filani News recalls Cubana Chiefpriest, in a post shared on Instagram, opined that there is nothing sweeter than family and called on wives to stay woke as Maria is coming for their husband.

According to Cubana Chiefpriest, Maria stole his sister’s husband and constantly sent her threat. Hence, he vowed never to allow such an act to slide as he promised to go after Maria in Dubai.

However, in a new post, Cubana Chiefpriest questioned the audacity of Maria in threatening a married woman who has male and female children for her husband.

Cubana Chiefpriest said Maria’s recent flaunting of dollars, Range Rover and wristwatch a few days ago was done to spite her sister.

The celebrity Barman also revealed that his sister gave up the marriage after discovering that her husband, Kelvin, sponsored Maria’s entrance into the Big Brother Naija reality show and met Maria at her husband’s house in Dubai.

However, when questioned on the allegation, Maria responded, saying it is well while appreciating the journalist who reached out to her.

SDK post reads: Big Brother Naija season 6 star Maria Chike Benjamin has responded to the ongoing husband stealing allegations heaped on her head by club owner Cubana Chief Priest.

Stella Dimoko Korkus Blog contacted Maria on Monday October 25th concerning these allegations..

We told her we would like to help her by getting her side of the trending Husband stealing story concerning her and her response threw us off balance…LOL

She said ”Hi, sorry all is well. Thanks for your concern

See more updates below
https://vivsco.com/2021/11/02/bbniaja-maria-chike-benjamin-receive-threats/

Re: His Wife Will Pour You Acid’ Bbnaija’s Maria Receives Strong Warning Over Nigeri by kinzation(m): 7:56am On Nov 02, 2021
This news no dey ever end

Bet9ja guy above me

Thunder faya your left ball again
Re: His Wife Will Pour You Acid’ Bbnaija’s Maria Receives Strong Warning Over Nigeri by Namdeenero(m): 8:13am On Nov 02, 2021
Wahala be like wetin again
Re: His Wife Will Pour You Acid’ Bbnaija’s Maria Receives Strong Warning Over Nigeri by Solofresh2: 8:30am On Nov 02, 2021
Se them use gbola swear for this babe ni
Re: His Wife Will Pour You Acid’ Bbnaija’s Maria Receives Strong Warning Over Nigeri by meobizy(f): 2:16am On Nov 03, 2021
Na wa. She can pick any man she wants. Her inbox is obviously full so she's being selective.
Re: His Wife Will Pour You Acid’ Bbnaija’s Maria Receives Strong Warning Over Nigeri by pretydiva(f): 5:59am On Nov 03, 2021
Never knew she get degree in sharing kpekus. She will soon meet her Waterloo

(1) (Reply)

If Your Man Cheats On You, Do This / Actress Destiny Etiko Shows Off Twerking Skills At A Beach (video) / British Rapper: Arrdee Biography, Age, Songs, Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.