Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,398 members, 7,901,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 11:01 PM

Two Arrested As Police Uncover Syndicate Manufacturing Fake Drinks In Rivers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Arrested As Police Uncover Syndicate Manufacturing Fake Drinks In Rivers (21587 Views)

Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) / Two Arrested For Gang-Raping Ogun 19-Year-Old Girl & Filming Her Nude / Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Arrested As Police Uncover Syndicate Manufacturing Fake Drinks In Rivers by Lumig: 6:01am On Nov 04, 2021
cool
The Wickedness of the wicked. Majority of Nigerians are criminals disguising as hustlers.
Re: Two Arrested As Police Uncover Syndicate Manufacturing Fake Drinks In Rivers by Sheunma: 6:01am On Nov 04, 2021
successking4o1:
I hope they were given some of the drinks to taste.

Anyway.......

If you know anybody suffering from anything that spells infection e.g wormlike movement in d body,staphylococus,premature ejaculation,tooth ache,stubborn boil, fibroid,piles,cough,no matter how long it have been.call Zero seven Zero 39640097
What the guys you maligned did is exactly what you are doing with your advertisement of treatments for diseases you clearly have no knowledge of. In a sane country, you'd be in jail yourself.

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested As Police Uncover Syndicate Manufacturing Fake Drinks In Rivers by 111sunshine: 6:06am On Nov 04, 2021
silvoclaira:
undecided Its not a bad thing producing locally made drink right in your backyard. The problem is that this things habe not been evaluated certified for human use or consumption and that is where it becomes criminal to have them in circulation.

People now do all sought of evil things just to make money quick.

People should do the right things for once na

Nice job Military for getting this People.

please, it is A BAD THING to produce drinks in your backyard. what is bad is bad.

it is worse to adulterate drinks of popular brands in your backyard.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested As Police Uncover Syndicate Manufacturing Fake Drinks In Rivers by tunjidare2(m): 6:06am On Nov 04, 2021
Buying bottles no be crime, what I do alternatively is to destroy the package and the bottles of these drinks after finishing the contents ...

donbachi:
Government should be arresting thise people buying bottles.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested As Police Uncover Syndicate Manufacturing Fake Drinks In Rivers by silvoclaira: 6:10am On Nov 04, 2021
111sunshine:

please, it is A BAD THING to produce drinks in your backyard. what is bad is bad.

it is worse to adulterate drinks of popular brands in your backyard.

I hope you are not running a fish pond at your backyard sir?!
Re: Two Arrested As Police Uncover Syndicate Manufacturing Fake Drinks In Rivers by muheeb01(m): 6:30am On Nov 04, 2021
Nawa o....apongbon people
Re: Two Arrested As Police Uncover Syndicate Manufacturing Fake Drinks In Rivers by unmask: 6:31am On Nov 04, 2021
SEGLIZ:
this guys ain't the criminals but the government.

the wrong thing here is they pirating other brands.

in saner climes the thought would be 'what can this guy's contribute to the economy?'

I sometimes look at government demolishing seized facilities, rather than convert them to public use. with our housing deficit our government would seize residential buildings the next move is roll in bulldozers and excavators to bring it down.

penalize this guy's for piracy and illegal production, put them back in business legally, put them through your quality control check at the end create employment for a few.

this guys are better of fraudsters even our thieving polithiefcians.
I am trying to remain civil after reading your post because what you wrote is utter rubbish. These guys are worst than ritualists that kill one or two people a month. These are mass murderers and the same treatment meted out to ritualists should be applied to them times ten.

In saner climes, this is life. In much saner climes death by drinking all their drinks

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested As Police Uncover Syndicate Manufacturing Fake Drinks In Rivers by BadEnglish(m): 6:38am On Nov 04, 2021
Just imagine all the rubbish wey I go don drink undecided

3 Likes

Re: Two Arrested As Police Uncover Syndicate Manufacturing Fake Drinks In Rivers by Hezmatosky: 6:45am On Nov 04, 2021
And these set of people will come out and open their dirty mouth to blame Buhari and be shouting allow us to go sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested As Police Uncover Syndicate Manufacturing Fake Drinks In Rivers by Tomahawk99(m): 6:45am On Nov 04, 2021
Make dem to shayo everything there at once. Nigerians just love crime.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested As Police Uncover Syndicate Manufacturing Fake Drinks In Rivers by harmargedon: 6:57am On Nov 04, 2021
Maxymilliano:
shocked

My Jameson ooo !

Our intestine done suffer for una hand no be small cry
this one no be Jameson again, na Josephine em be.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested As Police Uncover Syndicate Manufacturing Fake Drinks In Rivers by SEGLIZ: 6:59am On Nov 04, 2021
unmask:
I am trying to remain civil after reading your post because what you wrote is utter rubbish. These guys are worst than ritualists that kill one or two people a month. These are mass murderers and the same treatment meted out to ritualists should be applied to them times ten.

In saner climes, this is life. In much saner climes death by drinking all their drinks

civility on nairaland is far fetched less should anyone expect it, still thanks for the self restraint.

this chemicals are everywhere even worse ones are licensed for consumption. get me right I'm not in support of illegality.

every registered and approved bitters, ogidiga and whatever name their consumers call them aren't different from this stuff.

we both know the crime here are, illegality, brand piracy, non-product approval, not contributing directing to the GDP etc.

come to think of it, if found out their produce is harmful and detrimental to human consumption and health then they should face the full wrath of the law.

where I maintain my ground is, if found to be safe for consumption, rather than kill the business government should penalise them for illegality and help them to help the economy likewise the labour market.

if only I've not provoke your thought and stand the more.

cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested As Police Uncover Syndicate Manufacturing Fake Drinks In Rivers by Quality20(m): 7:00am On Nov 04, 2021
these ones are helping drinkers get high up at a cheaper rate. u guys also need to go after ogogogwara and burkutu manufacturers since they are the same with these guys
Re: Two Arrested As Police Uncover Syndicate Manufacturing Fake Drinks In Rivers by dominique(f): 7:00am On Nov 04, 2021
SEGLIZ:
this guys ain't the criminals but the government.

the wrong thing here is they pirating other brands.

in saner climes the thought would be 'what can this guy's contribute to the economy?'

I sometimes look at government demolishing seized facilities, rather than convert them to public use. with our housing deficit our government would seize residential buildings the next move is roll in bulldozers and excavators to bring it down.

penalize this guy's for piracy and illegal production, put them back in business legally, put them through your quality control check at the end create employment for a few.

this guys are better of fraudsters even our thieving polithiefcians.

These ones can still bribe their ways out of detention and continue producing these fake drinks, they can never get away with this in your saner climes

Your saner climes will have them arrested and sentenced them to no less than 5 years in jail for producing substandard products.

A Nigerian couple was arrested in London for producing bleaching creams in their homes without passing through the necessary regulatory bodies. Here we have countless organic cream sellers with zero regulation forcing all sorts of creams on us and no one is calling them to order. They no born them well to try that in your saner climes.

Nigeria has created a safe haven for criminals, they get away with all sorts of crimes, things they ordinarily wouldn't get away with in your saner climes.

No sane country will reward criminals with employment or "putting them back in business*

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested As Police Uncover Syndicate Manufacturing Fake Drinks In Rivers by Romeouzokwe: 7:06am On Nov 04, 2021
Mad people everywhere
Jamson don suffer grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested As Police Uncover Syndicate Manufacturing Fake Drinks In Rivers by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 04, 2021
There is serious problem in Nigeria..some people don't even want the progress of this country..

3 Likes

Re: Two Arrested As Police Uncover Syndicate Manufacturing Fake Drinks In Rivers by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 04, 2021
longetivity:
Nigerians are naturally wicked
I tell you man.. imagine how many people don drink this thing now..no wonder people dey die somehow..

3 Likes

Re: Two Arrested As Police Uncover Syndicate Manufacturing Fake Drinks In Rivers by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 04, 2021
post=107314538:
Damn!

These sets of animals that keep disgracing our darling nation for obodo abroad and for inside our darling nation no dey ever tire?
Dem take drugs and all manners of crimes swear for dem papa?
Zoo animals.

Oh No, Not again! sad sad sad
Always in the news for the very wrong reasons.
May God save Nigerians from these idiots that keep bringing the country to to disrepute.
They have all the opportunities to work legitimately, but fraud and crime is engraved on their forehead.....almost naturally!

Same kind of people we read, that produce fake teething powder for new born babies under 6 months old, sending many innocent newborns to their untimely death!

They turn worn out and old tires to brand new ones in their shops under 3 hours and sell it back to unsuspecting public as tokunbo tires!!! shocked
Causing many deaths on our roads by so doing!!

Same people that were rejoicing on the death of one of the greatest women to ever come out of Nigeria (Mrs Dora Akunyili!) cos she was a pain in their dirty as$!!

Anything and everything is money to them, even when innocent lives are in danger.
Bastards.

Why not shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say, are they as poor as the poorest people?
Better no let people come for your head Oga romantic!
Oshisko!!

Guys,
Legit Hustle is the way to a good and beautiful life,
That you will enjoy your money with peace of mind.
Keep pushing on guys, One day Hustle go pay.
God no go shame una

Likes? we don't post for likes sir.
We only make our post and move on.
But quote and mentions may help tho,
That helps the Ministry...BIGTIME wink

BTW,
We no be bro o,
We are simply WE!

FYI,
Igbos, not igbos!
So Mba,
We have drug dealers and fraudsters in every tribe and regions in Nigeria please.
It is a personal thingy by criminals and fools, not by tribe.
Only some sets of animalistic fraudsters giving our whole tribe a bad name, it's not about our tribe at all.
Please take note Sir Polo!

May the animals bringing the name of our darling nation to disrepute, rot in jail forever, or better still, they should send his head in body bag to his family members down here.
Animals in human skin making life hard for innocent, hardworking and legitimate Nigerians.

Mannabbq me I don't usually understand your own post oo..I am not the insultive kinda person but I bet you many people are wondering why you post this kinda things...
Now you are telling that guy to shut up ..for what na?person no fit state em opinion again!

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested As Police Uncover Syndicate Manufacturing Fake Drinks In Rivers by sylve11: 7:13am On Nov 04, 2021
donbachi:
Government should be arresting thise people buying bottles.

That should be the first step in curbing this rubbish. cool
Re: Two Arrested As Police Uncover Syndicate Manufacturing Fake Drinks In Rivers by Chrisgod001(m): 7:15am On Nov 04, 2021
chigoziri2403:
This is just a tip of the iceberg
They are everywhere
Yes bro there are every where. May God help us.
Re: Two Arrested As Police Uncover Syndicate Manufacturing Fake Drinks In Rivers by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:19am On Nov 04, 2021
I see four cousin, i shock. Some people done wash hand comot for anything wey resemble "guilty conscience" because ehhhhh shocked undecided

2 Likes

Re: Two Arrested As Police Uncover Syndicate Manufacturing Fake Drinks In Rivers by gbaskiboy: 7:20am On Nov 04, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Two Arrested As Police Uncover Syndicate Manufacturing Fake Drinks In Rivers by abbeyty90: 7:22am On Nov 04, 2021
Why did we hate ourselves this much? All because of money

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested As Police Uncover Syndicate Manufacturing Fake Drinks In Rivers by abbey2kfarm(m): 7:23am On Nov 04, 2021
Set another income by going into mushroom farming business.... Mushroom farming is a very lucrative business to go into.....secure adequate knowledge on mushroom farming...... Training in progress at ABBEY2K FARM ......Where we train you A-Z about mushroom farming..... With a benefit of giving you free mushroom PDF Manuel guide for free to guide up doing the training class.... With also a benefit of showing you where to market your mushroom. Interested only should click the link below to join the mushroom chat.

Training fee: #2,000 only.

https:///En7Q7G8Cr2b35E0rPOJ9J9
Re: Two Arrested As Police Uncover Syndicate Manufacturing Fake Drinks In Rivers by Omniman(m): 7:34am On Nov 04, 2021
unmask:

The guy dey ment grin

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested As Police Uncover Syndicate Manufacturing Fake Drinks In Rivers by Commentor: 7:37am On Nov 04, 2021
How much be bottle of Jameson by the way?
Re: Two Arrested As Police Uncover Syndicate Manufacturing Fake Drinks In Rivers by Goldenboy842(m): 7:39am On Nov 04, 2021
No conscience, these are what people drink for Christ sake.
It could cause harm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers Den Demolished In Nkporo, Abia / June 17th To 21th: The Incredible Story Of How I Survived Kidnapping / Man Electrocuted While Stealing Transformer Cables In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.