Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,736 members, 7,979,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 09:41 AM

We The Igbo’s Re Use To This: As Cubana Chiefpriest Boasts Over His Boss Arrest. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We The Igbo’s Re Use To This: As Cubana Chiefpriest Boasts Over His Boss Arrest. (258 Views)

Davido Don Lean Finish” – Reactions As Cubana Chiefpriest’s Shares Video Of The / Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding / “I Am Super Rich, I Can Buy Big Brother” – Cubana Chiefpriest Boasts (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We The Igbo’s Re Use To This: As Cubana Chiefpriest Boasts Over His Boss Arrest. by Cruzblogtv(m): 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2021
We the igbo’s Re use to this: as cubana chiefpriest boasts over his Boss, Obi cubana arrest by the EFCC

What Doesn’t kill us makes us stronger! Words from Cubana chiefpriest over the arrest of his boss OBI cubana by the Economic and financial crimes commission,EFCC for money laundry and tax fraud.

Follow link to see complete post..
[url] https://www.cruzblogtv.com/2021/11/we-igbos-re-use-to-this-as-cubana.html[/url]

(1) (Reply)

See What Annie Idibia Said To 2baba And His Family / Why I Can’t Date A Broke Guy – Bobrisky / “N10M Is Useless To Me” – Bobrisky Brags As He Speaks On Fear Of Getting New P.A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.