Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,226 members, 7,974,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:18 PM

I Want To Understand This Verse. Needs A Clergy. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Understand This Verse. Needs A Clergy. (615 Views)

TRINITARIANS, How Do You Honestly Interpret This Verse In The Bible? / 87% Of Christians Probably Don't Know This Verse In The Bible. @pix / Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Understand This Verse. Needs A Clergy. by Mpetempe(m): 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2011
Matthew 2:11b And when they had opened their treasures, they presented gifts to Him: gold, frankincense, and myrrh.

I want to understand why that three gifts out of all gifts in the world.

And what such gifts signify or symbolize or the meaning of them.
Re: I Want To Understand This Verse. Needs A Clergy. by jpworld(m): 11:54pm On Jun 04, 2011
This Congo man, go and Sleep,
Re: I Want To Understand This Verse. Needs A Clergy. by Mpetempe(m): 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2011
This is my tread and i did not create it for silly and sycophantic brains like you.

Whats ur contribution here now? Congo?
Re: I Want To Understand This Verse. Needs A Clergy. by Joagbaje(m): 7:38am On Jun 07, 2011
Gold represent royalty. It stands for his kingship, frankinsence represents his sacrifice and myrr for his burial

(1) (Reply)

Drive The Word Into Your Spirit Through Meditation / Preachers / Is There God? Read This And You Will Know The Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.