Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,511 members, 7,888,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:50 AM

Between Orji Uzor Kalu, Ogbonnaya Onu, Rochas Okorocha, Chris Ngige And Joe Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Orji Uzor Kalu, Ogbonnaya Onu, Rochas Okorocha, Chris Ngige And Joe Igbo (525 Views)

Between Orji Uzor Kalu And Tinubu Who Is More Visible And Active In APC? - Photo / First Nigerian-Made Ventilator To Be Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu, Today / Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Orji Uzor Kalu, Ogbonnaya Onu, Rochas Okorocha, Chris Ngige And Joe Igbo by FreedomfromtheT: 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
There are feelers that the ruling All Progressives Congress is considering zoning the Nigerian presidency to the South based on equity and justice. If that is the case, many people are of the opinion that it is the turn of the Southeast to produce the next president of Nigeria. In the ruling party, there are a few notable Igbos who have been loyal to the party. If the APC actually zones it's presidency to the South, I believe what is worth doing, is worth doing well. The ruling party should not adopt a half measure in this important and sensitive issue, considering the fact that the Southeast has not produced the president of Nigeria since the return to democracy and the need to nip the feeling of marginalization to the bud and put an end to the popular clamour for secession by the Igbos. I think the party should consider those politicians who have been loyal to the party and thus been negatively viewed by their kinsmen. Adopting a president of Igbo extraction from among the loyal Igbo APC members should not be seen as a reward to the Igbo but a goal for One Nigeria. It will help to shut the mouths of those shouting Igbo marginalization for ever and make heroes out of the vilified APC Igbo supporters. It will also go a long way at nation healing. I suggest that the ruling party consider the likes of Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu who has been a long time ally of president Buhari, Senator Rochas Okorocha, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu, Dr. Chris Ngige, Governor Dave Umahi and Mr. Godfrey Onyeama, the current minister of Foreign Affairs, Mr. Joe Igbokwe who is also a long time loyal APC member, among others. Thank you.
Re: Between Orji Uzor Kalu, Ogbonnaya Onu, Rochas Okorocha, Chris Ngige And Joe Igbo by haffaze777(m): 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
Okay I will pass this message to buni and Buhari

Cc President Muhammad Buhari
Gov mai mala buni
Senator Ahmed bola tinubu
Re: Between Orji Uzor Kalu, Ogbonnaya Onu, Rochas Okorocha, Chris Ngige And Joe Igbo by FreedomfromtheT: 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
haffaze777:
Okay I will pass this message to buni and Buhari

Cc President Muhammad Buhari
Gov mai mala buni
Senator Ahmed bola tinubu
Please they need to read this and take necessary action. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidency : I'm Still Waiting For Divine Directives - Gov. Umahi Says / The Remains Of Late Brigadier General Dzarma Zirkusu Have Been Laid To Rest / Overpopulation In Africa Is An Obvious Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.