Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,218 members, 7,950,207 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:26 AM

This Is What A Lecturer Whose Advances I Turned Down Did To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What A Lecturer Whose Advances I Turned Down Did To Me (1175 Views)

"Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal / Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What A Lecturer Whose Advances I Turned Down Did To Me by siofra(f): 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2021
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

I haven't even been able to create my attention seeking topics on nairaland as usual.

I'm so sad right now. Why are Nigerian men wicked like this? I went to check my result and I saw an F angry angry

This is a course I worked extra hard on.

Anyway I'll still not meet him. I'll handle the matter cry angry

How am I not sure that man is even a redpiller?
Re: This Is What A Lecturer Whose Advances I Turned Down Did To Me by Sonnobax15(m): 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2021
lipsrsealed
NIGERIAN bannies are Olodos..All of them tongue

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Lecturer Whose Advances I Turned Down Did To Me by siofra(f): 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
NIGERIAN bannies are Olodos..All of them tongue

Their men are worse.

Nigerian men! Quit being so retardeɗ Jesus!!

Re: This Is What A Lecturer Whose Advances I Turned Down Did To Me by lilvicky68(m): 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2021
Typical Nigerian students..

When they get F.. the lecturer gave me an F..

When they get A.. I got an A..
Re: This Is What A Lecturer Whose Advances I Turned Down Did To Me by siofra(f): 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
lilvicky68:
Typical Nigerian students..

When they get F.. the lecturer gave me an F..

When they get A.. I got an A..

Do Nigerian lecturers dash A like they dash F?
Re: This Is What A Lecturer Whose Advances I Turned Down Did To Me by slickycee: 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
The earlier you realize that you're in charge of your life and everything you get is what you demanded.

It would be easier for you to be successful .

You can't always blame someone else or something other than yourself when things don't go your way.

Take responsibility of your decisions, actions and their consequences.

If you feel you were cheated, investigate it and get evidence and proofs
Present it to your school examination board and wait for justice.

But you can't start blaming someone for something you did to yourself

(1) (Reply)

Siofra Is The Only Virgin On Nairaland / Endowed Lady Break The Internet As She Shows Off Her King-sized Backside / See Reasons Why I Detest Marriage With Nigeria Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.