Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:08 PM

Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests (9513 Views)

Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London / RMAFC, Accountant-general’s Office Suspend Workers Over Padding Of Salaries / Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests by Mandela89(f): 5:49am On Nov 03, 2021
Evil people
Re: Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests by Hidaya24: 5:55am On Nov 03, 2021
He's right. I work in that office and I am in Procurement Department. The staff in our office located at Federal Treasury Academy Orozo have killed a lot of reptiles there. We've even visited the place and it is in the bush.
Re: Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests by ecomalchemist(m): 5:55am On Nov 03, 2021
Naija na cruise, Allah.
Re: Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests by kkboy(m): 5:55am On Nov 03, 2021
The problem with most of us is that we cliam to be professionals in every field.
I have been a budget officer in a company and I can clearly tell you that there is nothing wrong with that figure for that line item.
Look at the analysis this way:
Personnel for the job 4 @ 45k monthly
Vehicle for the job 1 @ 10k daily
Chemicals for the job 500k monthly
Other equipment and logistics say 100k monthly.
If you put these together, including overhead for the company, taxes and VAT you will surely arrive at about N3M monthly. So a budget of N36M per year is not outrageous considering that zonal offices are equally inclusive.
Find out how much the multinationals use for grass cutting and fumigation per year and you will be shocked.
Re: Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests by phemmie06(m): 5:57am On Nov 03, 2021
That is good, I guess Buhari is going for a long journey and won't be back on time. This must be done so that rats and cockroaches won't sent him out of office. But since it is AG office he didn't need to tell us, let him use whatever is best to get rid of pest in his office before we begin to hear poem titled mosquitoes swallow money, bedbugs swallow invoice and budget implementation books.
Why can't this government give me own entitlement as a member of this country, and let me go. I promised not to come back anymore
Re: Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests by Cnach: 5:58am On Nov 03, 2021
Yes, it is right.
He is working, what about those in aso rock who doesn't do anything but receive billions. What is the work of femi and garba shebi, even buhari don't worry to be paid 20k monthly but the accountant is working n should cash out. May them gi am the money o
Re: Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests by muheeb01(m): 6:03am On Nov 03, 2021
What can not happen or news you can not read doesn't exist in UAR
Re: Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests by nathyx(m): 6:04am On Nov 03, 2021
Wow! how much go Fumigate the entire Sambisa forest cheesy cheesy
Re: Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests by ppogba: 6:16am On Nov 03, 2021
The amount is not too much.

Oga must take care of the 16 year old girl he just married.
Re: Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests by Ykc2(m): 6:19am On Nov 03, 2021
alawiiyeyoruba1:
Are they staying in the jungle??

REASONS TO LEARN HOW TO SPEAK YORUBA LANGUAGE
With increasing exposure of Africa’s arts, culture and Norms through our music and movies, Yoruba Language has been gaining a lot of popularity, many foreigners and natives who reside abroad are interested in learning how to speak and understand the Yoruba language, also, lovers of arts and tourism will benefit hugely in knowing how to speak and understand Yoruba language, here are some major reasons why you may want to learn how to speak Yoruba.
1. To connect: Yoruba language has been described to have an estimation of about 50 million speakers, hence................ read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/reasons-to-learn-how-to-speak-yoruba-language/
many foreigners are coming to learn yoruba so it will help them to produce more Chinese phones or to help them send satellite to orbit

1 Like

Re: Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests by maxito28: 6:36am On Nov 03, 2021
Na wa 4 dis county oo. So ur office's even dey 4 forest.
Re: Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests by emecheboy2(m): 6:45am On Nov 03, 2021
I wonder if the building complex is in the bush. The financial demand is outrageous.

1 Like

Re: Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests by noisy45(m): 6:53am On Nov 03, 2021
No be this werey take 200 million naira marry 16 year old.

1 Like

Re: Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests by Focusmind: 6:55am On Nov 03, 2021
This Nigeria money, I go follow dem chop am. Na why japa no dey mind. The money go follow reach every body.
A whole accountant general that should be frugal and prudent in money and resources management.
When you see all these people, you will think that they have any atom of professionalism.
Civil servants are the engine of corruption and not the politicians.
Re: Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests by seyz91(m): 7:07am On Nov 03, 2021
cheesy
rayvelez:
They shud have raise it to 200m cos those antelopes are stubborn.
Re: Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests by thundafire: 7:17am On Nov 03, 2021
How can u say u thought it was a lion when Antelopes are killed abi our lion no dey roar
Re: Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests by YourFavorite21(m): 7:26am On Nov 03, 2021
Antelope Don become reptile now grin
Re: Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 03, 2021
I never knew ANTELOPES are very dangerous animals..

The costliest chemicals for fumigation today go for about N15,000 for 1 litre and they are mixed with water. You can't exhaust a bottle once.

They last for months before you will need another round.
Re: Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests by Freemasonry: 7:45am On Nov 03, 2021
Na wao!
Fumigation wey our yard use 6k do, naim these people wan use 36m!
Abi dem wan kill their destinies ni?
Re: Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests by Awise09(m): 7:48am On Nov 03, 2021
Re: Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests by TBIZZY(m): 7:51am On Nov 03, 2021
Shey antelope dey harm ni?

Even for UK fox dey waka anyhow…
Re: Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:00am On Nov 03, 2021
Hehehehehehe
These people think we are fools. Our leaders are wicked!
Re: Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests by jrusky(m): 8:22am On Nov 03, 2021
Pls I want to ask and again "what is the usefulness of this office called accountant General"?

This particular has being corrupt since IBB regime til date.

What the hell is this office accountant bullshit for?

Corruption all th time from this useless office.
Re: Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests by jrusky(m): 8:35am On Nov 03, 2021
Pls I want to ask and again "what is the usefulness of this office called accountant General"?

This particular office has being corrupt since IBB regime till date.

What the hell is this office accountant bullshit for?

Corruption all th time from this useless office.
Re: Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests by 9ty4our: 8:37am On Nov 03, 2021
Only God can save Nigeria from buhari/apc government and their thieves..
Re: Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests by dominic17: 8:53am On Nov 03, 2021
In as much as I agree that our public officers are corrupt, I don't think that amount is too much to fumicate their offices in 36 states including head quarters for a whole year.
Re: Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests by poiZon: 8:56am On Nov 03, 2021
InvestorRicky:
Do they really have these reptiles & antelopes in all their offices? Even if yes,36m is still way too much. A fumigation that will be done maximum of twice & everything wil b dead & gone is takin them 36m. Day time rubbery,I supposed.
Bros once that money is approve, it will seat in abuja office and the next point of call will be the private contractors account which is being own by the accountant general.
Other offices won't see a dime from such funds and the contractors won't even travel out of abuja to fumigate any other offices cos their scope of work or contract stops at abuja.
Re: Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests by kiddkash(m): 8:57am On Nov 03, 2021
the guts these people use to steal. they don't even hide it

Re: Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests by Lastmankc(m): 9:03am On Nov 03, 2021
No be dis fool want marry under age girl?
Re: Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests by Stanchem029: 9:17am On Nov 03, 2021
Focej:
That's huge

I'm personally giving out loan to few people here on Nairaland for business purpose. I wish to startup a loan shark business but want to test my knowledge here on Nairaland first and see how it goes before going fully into it. Hence i want to start with 3 million here as a test and see how it goes and how profitable it is. Maximum amount I'm giving out to a person is 500k. Minimum is 100k. I have done an intensive research from various loan companies and I know how it works and I heard it's profitable. My loan terms include:

* NO COLLATERAL
* INTENSIVE VERIFICATION PROCESS
* LOAN FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE ONLY.
* EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA IS WELCOME
* MONTHLY INTEREST RATE OF 3%
* LOAN MAXIMUM DURATION REPAID PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN 6 MONTHS.
* PHYSICAL VERIFICATION APPLIED WHERE NEEDED.

Chat me up on WhatsApp @ 5
SCAM

Re: Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests by diegwu01: 9:19am On Nov 03, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
angry

the corruption going on in this Apc government is what the world have never seen before.

may heaven punish those supporting this useless party and government
No heaven listens to prayers of Idiots

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, Umar Mustapha Pay Condolence Visit To Shettima, Borno Governor / President Buhari’s Full Speech At The 30th AU Summit / Federal Projects: Senate's Approval Of N488.7bn For States Raises Dust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.