Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,308 members, 7,971,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 10:48 PM

If Not For The Love I Have For My Mom Who Is My Father Wey I No Fit Knack’- Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Not For The Love I Have For My Mom Who Is My Father Wey I No Fit Knack’- Lady (971 Views)

If Not For The Love I Have For My Mother, Who Is My Father Wey I No Fit Knack” / How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? / Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Not For The Love I Have For My Mom Who Is My Father Wey I No Fit Knack’- Lady by Starpost: 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
If Not for The Love I Have for my mom who is my Father Wey i No Fit Knack’ – Lady says (video)

has generated outrage on social media.

The light-skinned thespian said that she does not want her mother to suffer from a heart attack that could lead to her death, else she would have knacked her dad as she..

You Can Watch Video Through L!nk Below:

[url]https://www.daybreaknews.com.ng/2021/11/if-not-for-love-i-have-for-my-mom-who.html?m=1 [/url]

Re: If Not For The Love I Have For My Mom Who Is My Father Wey I No Fit Knack’- Lady by habsydiamond(m): 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
If this is true... Then she must be an unfortunate fellow to think in that manner.. This world is indeed running to an end

(1) (Reply)

I Invited Someone From Abuja To Lagos. Sent A Car To Pick The Person Up / Unblock Your Blocked Sim Here!!! / Man Assaults Lady Who Confronted Him Over Her Balance (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.