Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,198 members, 7,884,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:11 AM

Show Promoter Calls Out Burna Boy & His Mother For Extortion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Show Promoter Calls Out Burna Boy & His Mother For Extortion (305 Views)

Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him / Wizkid Brought Out Burna Boy At His O2 Arena Concert (Video) / Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Promoter Calls Out Burna Boy & His Mother For Extortion by kboyshow: 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2021
Grammy Award winner, Burna boy has been called out by an angry show promoter on Instagram.

The show promoter who has been identified as Goldmoola took to the app to call out Burna boy and his momager, Bose Ogulu. According to Goldmoola, Burna and his mother tried to extort him of $10,000 .

Burnaboy was paid to perform at a night show in Houston, Texas on the 3oth of October 2021. He reposted the flyer on his IG page confirming his attendance. However, Goldmoola said after he paid Burna boy the agreed amount, his mother asked for an additional $10,000 before Burna boy comes downstairs. When he refused to pay the money, Burna boy announced on IG that he won’t be attending the show.

Goldmoola claims he lost $28,000 and his name was left to be slandered in the city he loves because of Burna boy’s actions. He is calling them out because they refused to refund the $15,000 that was paid as a deposit for the show.

https://www.9jahomeland.com/show-promoter-calls-out-burna-boy-his-mother-for-extortion/

Re: Show Promoter Calls Out Burna Boy & His Mother For Extortion by dawnomike(m): 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2021
He has started...!!!
Re: Show Promoter Calls Out Burna Boy & His Mother For Extortion by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 02, 2021
When Burna boy eventually get married, his mom and wife will have problems. This I have seen
Re: Show Promoter Calls Out Burna Boy & His Mother For Extortion by Tobedated(m): 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
When Burna boy eventually get married, his mom and wife will have problems. This I have seen

iyaebe iyaebe i salute you na you don see him future chai
mama i don miss you
Re: Show Promoter Calls Out Burna Boy & His Mother For Extortion by amzee(m): 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2021
BurnaFRAUD

(1) (Reply)

First Nigerian To Play In Epl || English Premier League || Efam Ekoku / Cute Abiola Has Been Arrested / Story Of How The First Teddy Bear Was Made And Why It Was Called Teddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.