Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,322 members, 7,943,808 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) (36375 Views)

Man Kills & Dismembers His Girlfriend’s Body After Visiting Him In Osun (Photo) / 72-Year-Old Man Caught Raping Two Primary School Children In Osogbo Osun (Photo) / AAU Student Who Fell Inside Well After Being Chased By SARS (More Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by Temptee101(m): 8:37am On Nov 03, 2021
shocked

Skull mining taken to another level.
Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by obonujoker(m): 8:37am On Nov 03, 2021
Spiritual controls the physical.....

Always pray to avert the devices of the devil
Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by LordReed(m): 8:37am On Nov 03, 2021
So glad those girls are still alive. This woman has mental health challenges, I hope she gets help.
Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by oriakuna: 8:38am On Nov 03, 2021
E sure me say na one Pastor go give am that advice
Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by realstars: 8:38am On Nov 03, 2021
Madness
Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by Solofresh2: 8:38am On Nov 03, 2021
Niece:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/deportee-dumps-2-daughters-inside-well-in-osun-2/
It will never be well with her for doing this cry
She brought those innocent kids to this world and decide to throw into the well because of hardship angry
Why did she open her smelling pu**y in the first place
Indeed the heart of man is wicked
Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by Awise09(m): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2021
Just don't know what to say now, maybe osun osogbo is responsible for her deportation.
Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by jrusky(m): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2021
What type of excuse is this? So your deportation is the innocent kids fault bah?

Ok nah by the time the police are done with you your eye go clear wella.
Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by Dreytonisback(m): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2021
OP I see what you did there cheesy, nice business strategy

Anyway, pls there's a difference btw Oman and UAE
and it's spelt Oman not Omar

Two different countries, anyway getat abeg

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by Traplord09: 8:40am On Nov 03, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Nigerian think abroad is paradise

Not think you say nigerian na gatto way other countries paradise valley .
Nigerian na scam

1 Like

Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by DSC7: 8:41am On Nov 03, 2021
Wahala for crisis embarassed
Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2021
To begin with where is her husband? So who did she leave the kids with while she was in abroad before her deportay? Woman is on skushi jare! Or possessed
Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by EJEHSON(m): 8:42am On Nov 03, 2021
I thought they said all mothers have unconditional love for their children even more than the fathers.
When mother's day come now, They won't allow us to rest
Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by royesig: 8:45am On Nov 03, 2021
Depression at its peak !!!
Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by fortune1968: 8:47am On Nov 03, 2021
She is surely mad .
Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:47am On Nov 03, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
There is serious frustration in this country. People are frustrated. Infact, when I travel now, I don't just make sure I drive safely anymore. I look out for all other vehicles coming towards me too cuz it's obvious that 70% of Nigerians are frustrated!
But that is what you are supposed to do anyway, your driving lesson book should teach you that, It is called anticipation. You may be a good and careful driver, are other motorists good and careful drivers? You should always keep this question in mind.

Good luck.
Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:48am On Nov 03, 2021
Where is their father
Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by fortune1968: 8:48am On Nov 03, 2021
EJEHSON:
I thought they said all mothers have unconditional love for their children even more than the fathers.
When mother's day come now, They won't allow us to rest
dis one no be mother but a MAD MOTHER .
Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:51am On Nov 03, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
To begin with where is her husband? So who did she leave the kids with while she was in abroad before her deportay? Woman is on skushi jare! Or possessed
Good questions, does she not have families? what about her own parents?

Kush? Maybe... possessed? Naaa! Possessed by what? Or who? undecided
Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by hosemujica: 8:52am On Nov 03, 2021
aremuforlife:
Adoption needs to be legalise in Nigeria with the process made easy.
Nobody will like to commit murder, if he/she knows that, someone is out there to take over the responsibility.
As in ehn. Just make adoption easy most of these problems will solve itself .
Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by EgunMogaji2: 8:52am On Nov 03, 2021
The level of mental health issue in this country is staggering. Yah all be good. Don't get into fights, road rage or try to prove anything cause the other person might have had it up to here.

2 Likes

Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by iamblest(m): 8:53am On Nov 03, 2021
Hezmatosky:
Is this a news or an advert?

Guy it's not a news nor an advert.it literally happened at my backyard.

The woman had mental issues.

It all started when she travelled abroad.one day she suddenly shouted that ofa had entered her .according to her she felt the ofa literally in her body.

Due to the ofa she became ambitionless and started moving about aimlessly before she was deported.

From that day henceforth she started displaying signs of madness.

Many a time she would begin to fight her mother in law out of frustration and mental insanity.

Her husband stayed away and did not live with her and the daughters.the daughters were in the care of her mother

What caused her to do the deed was utter frustration and a little bit of insanity.

On the day of the deed she complained bitterly that her husband and mother in law were bad people .

Her mother sold food in the local market yet she makes her daughters pay for food that she gives her daughter.imagine that.
Even when the police were taking her away she was not a bit remorseful.. she kept saying all the while she was ill her husband never called to check up on her.infact she seemed resigned to her fate.

The head of the body of children was seen yesterday as the well diggers dug tirelessly in a bid to save the children .....unfortunately the rains fell heavily yesternite and swallowed up everything....

1 Like

Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by achi4u(m): 8:53am On Nov 03, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
There is serious frustration in this country. People are frustrated. Infact, when I travel now, I don't just make sure I drive safely anymore. I look out for all other vehicles coming towards me too cuz it's obvious that 70% of Nigerians are frustrated!
you are there, so many people are passing hell here.
Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by iamblest(m): 8:56am On Nov 03, 2021
Kiddogarcia:
This story seems somehow tho,

I would have been of the same opinion if I was not there live.
Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by mmsen: 8:57am On Nov 03, 2021
aremuforlife:
Adoption needs to be legalise in Nigeria with the process made easy.
Nobody will like to commit murder, if he/she knows that, someone is out there to take over the responsibility.

Abortion needs to be legalized.

Most Nigerians are too irresponsible to be trusted with children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by Biggers82(m): 9:01am On Nov 03, 2021
Why can't she continue with her Oloshi work in Nigeria and continue making her more why is she this heartless nah
Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:01am On Nov 03, 2021
What a heart breaking news? The only consolation is that God Almighty in His infinite mercy and loving kindness doesn't send children under the age of accountability to hell, meaning that those children will be in heaven. The hottest part of hell awaits this beast in human flesh unless she repents and becomes born again living a life of total righteousness.
Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by alizma: 9:04am On Nov 03, 2021
I think we need to start creating awareness on certain things, people need to know that there is no shame in speaking up over some issues. And the society as a whole need to change the way we see some issues. If this woman knows that she could possibly and openly give those kids up for adoption I don't think she would have done that.
Why killed the innocent kids when someone somewhere is willing to have and take good care of them while you go your own way?
Now the law will take it course and then she will see the true hardship.
Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by TheWolfen(m): 9:06am On Nov 03, 2021
This is no excuse for this strange behavior. I think this lady is sick in the head. Mental illness is real
Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by Quality20(m): 9:07am On Nov 03, 2021
do we have southerners on this forum? please help me explain what the woman meant by "the glory of her daughters were taken when she was away "
Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by Babastrong(m): 9:08am On Nov 03, 2021
This is what happened when wowen think they can do it without responsible men. awon ara ilu lagidigba.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6-Year-Old Girl Raped & Killed In Kaduna, Body Found Dumped At Cemetery (Pix) / Faces Of Kidnappers Who Killed Dangote's Employee / Bayelsa Teenage Male & Female Cultists Caught After Stabbing Female Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.