Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,446 members, 7,917,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:12 AM

Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) (50440 Views)

Church Elder Caught Burying Charms At Village Square In Akwa Ibom / US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) / Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by InoGetJoy: 7:46am On Nov 05, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Yeah thanks man you are sensible.. hope y've had breakfast?
Yeah I'm good.
Stay safe bruh
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 05, 2021
InoGetJoy:

Yeah I'm good.
Stay safe bruh
Enjoy..
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by PlayMaker14: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2021
Mowsid:
We need to be spiritually strong and awake. Man's hate for another is so real. Why hate on one's success and perpetrate evil?. No one can escape death not even the native doctor himself, time will tell
please kindly help me win this price by LIKING my comment.

Click on the link and please like my comment.

https://www.nairaland.com/6837037/20-giveaway-closes-5p.m-uk#107375249
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by Sctests: 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
perdollar:
Everybody wants to answer doc now. PhD holders now call themselves Doc, traditional healers call themselves Doc too, even med lab scientist r now calling themselves diagnostic doctor. Bandits WL soon start calling themselves Doc-General Gide.

You are obviously an illiterate who just decides to comment on issues he is not competent enough to hold an opinion.

If there is any group of people who should be the only ones using the title 'doctor' it is the PhDs.
The word 'doctor' was aetiologically derived from the latin word 'docere' which means to 'to teach' not 'to treat' as many of you ignorantly believe.

Physicians, actually borrowed the title 'doctor' from philosophers/thinkers/teachers of the medieval times. Other professionals also have the right to borrow that title.

You need to pay me for this lecture. But I'll do it for free lest you infect others with your ignorance.
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by perdollar(m): 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
Sctests:

You are obviously an illiterate who just decides to comment on issues he is not competent enough to hold an opinion.

If there is any group of people who should be the only ones using the title 'doctor' it is the PhDs.
The word 'doctor' was aetiologically derived from the latin word 'docere' which means to 'to teach' not 'to treat' as many of you ignorantly believe.

Physicians, actually borrowed the title 'doctor' from philosophers/thinkers/teachers of the medieval times. Other professionals also have the right to borrow that title.

You need to pay me for this lecture. But I'll do it for free lest you infect others with your ignorance.
i guess u r a jobless witch doctor. If i am to give u a score on ds, i wl draw ur head over 10. Out of point wt a bitter heart is all i see.
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by Oxtertee(m): 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad

This story ehnnn...na just rubbish

The man disappeared

The house nor green burn

Damm niqqa, be a real Niqqa man. Juju is real.

Anyways, welcome back.
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by Sctests: 10:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
perdollar:
i guess u r a jobless witch doctor. If i am to give u a score on ds, i wl draw ur head over 10. Out of point wt a bitter heart is all i see.

Illiterate scallywag.
Re: Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) by perdollar(m): 11:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
Sctests:

Illiterate scallywag.
i expected another epistle from u and not ds dry english learner's insult

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged / Pastor Sentenced To Death By Hanging Cries Out As He Repents In Prison. Photo / Lady Who Bit Thumb Of FRSC Official In Lagos Taken To Mobile Court (pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.