Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,340 members, 7,978,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:48 PM

30 Of His Ram Died Out If 50 Rams - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 30 Of His Ram Died Out If 50 Rams (821 Views)

Sallah Rams From The North / Rams For Sale (big And Healthy) / Cows,Goats and Rams Feeds Available for purchase in (South east) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

30 Of His Ram Died Out If 50 Rams by Abdullahi2016(m): 5:40am On Nov 03, 2021
*30 Rams died out of 50 Rams?*

"I presently work in veterinary hospital and also do ram fattening business. I was into ram fattening for 4 years while I was sojourning North... Katsina, Kaduna, Zaria, Suleja, Abuja to be precise...................

I had a client who bought close to 50rams to be fatten for last Ileya and lost more *than 30* in the first month. He only reported to the clinic when he has lost more than half." *By Anonymous*

===================
There are many factors that can cause the death of Rams, let me mention 2 here.

The HEALTH and the TIME of buying.

Most people buy Rams with size not checking their health BEFORE buying.

While some people didn't do the right thing at the time they were buying.

It has really caused a lot of havoc to the business owner.

One of the reason why I talked about it extensively in this video.

*Important health factors to consider before buying Rams in the open market.*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aP8tb5cvwI

Quickly watch it now! It is a few minutes watch.

I also showed the practical steps on how to check it in the market.

Clcik this botton now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aP8tb5cvwI

#Remaxinnovativefarms
#Agricbusinesswithremax
#Agricbusinesswithaexpress
Re: 30 Of His Ram Died Out If 50 Rams by Ussycool: 6:12am On Nov 03, 2021
Why

(1) (Reply)

Crates Of Nutritious Jumbo Eggs Available For Sale / What Method Is Best To Germinate And Nurse Fresh Bitter Kola / Male Adult Local Goat For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.