Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,361 members, 7,910,843 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:03 PM

DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG (1989 Views)

DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG / DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! / Don Jazzy Replies A Troll Who Said That He Has Slept With Toke Makinwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by Instablogger9ja(m): 7:36am On Nov 03, 2021
DJ Cuppy treats a troll with kindness after an IG followers told her she look dirty and unkept.

The troll further encouraging her to work on her skin.

See the exchange below,

An IG troll wrote; "Have anyone told you, you look dirty? You color is so unkept. No hate but I think you should work on your skin."

However the daughter of a Billionaire responded, "Thank you for your kind words".

Read more on Instablogger9ja
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/09/dj-cuppy-treats-troll-who-say-she-is.html

1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by illicit(m): 7:41am On Nov 03, 2021
My crush wink
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by Maxymilliano(m): 7:47am On Nov 03, 2021
She could discern the truth when it stares her in the face, hence her appreciative response ... cool
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by gasparpisciotta: 7:48am On Nov 03, 2021
The troll probably wants to see her in yellow bleached skin and heavy makeup.

Some people are so backward in their reasoning.

Brown skin and chocolate

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by Ogaboss44(m): 7:53am On Nov 03, 2021
Why didn't the troll show off his/her own perfect skin let's see.

You wan castigate our oily cuppy, wey get everything
Both money
Back and front
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by Abfinest007(m): 7:57am On Nov 03, 2021
She is not smart enough if not her response will shut d troller up.mature response
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by Davash222(m): 7:59am On Nov 03, 2021
Broke people dislike Wealthy people... It's in their constitution.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by shortgun(m): 8:11am On Nov 03, 2021
quote author=Davash222 post=107289915] Broke people dislike Wealthy people... It's in their constitution.
[/quote]
Gbam
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by Bombastically00(m): 8:13am On Nov 03, 2021
Abfinest007:
She is not smart enough if not her response will shut d troller up.mature response
Because she didn't respond so she's not smart ....hmm

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by WibusJaga: 8:14am On Nov 03, 2021

She probably should have ignored...

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by ellagabs(f): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2021
Davash222:
Broke people dislike Wealthy people... It's in their constitution.

abeg e no dey our constitution oh!
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by kingPhidel(m): 9:38am On Nov 03, 2021
You’ll hate someone because you are not rich as the person. Enemies full everywhere sha. Go gal nothing do you
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by RevolverOcelot(m): 10:47am On Nov 03, 2021
If she really said that she was being sarcastic. I can see she is a smart and funny somebody who doesn't feel threatened easily. Good for her...
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by TheWolfen(m): 11:26am On Nov 03, 2021
Frustrated soul and to think it was even a guy trolling her self. So many men with estrogen filled brain these days
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by Gadafii: 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2021
person like cuppy and davido, if dem no grow thick skin na depression go kill them based on what people say to them online

Its nice that cuppy has finally grown a thick skin, if not cheesy cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by Vicdgreat556(m): 12:14pm On Nov 03, 2021
You see all this broke girls,they can do anything to look fresh and keep good skin... and dey nor get work.... There work na to bleaach... calling it organic cream.. organic girls..I greet una o

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by Soulsymbol99: 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2021
She is dirty cuz she no gree bleach abi angry
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by suffering: 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2021
It’s her lack of style I’ll never understand. She’s likely stingy because we have a lot of designers and stylists this way.

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Does Not Like Me Kissing In Movies- Actress Chinwe Isaac / Battle Of The Asses / Picture Of Ice Prince With His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.