Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,145 members, 7,880,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:55 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Insists His Side Will Improve After Scoring A Late Minute Goal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Insists His Side Will Improve After Scoring A Late Minute Goal (184 Views)

Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps / Outrage As Silas Wamangituk Is Booked For Allegedly Scoring A Disrespectful Goal / Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Insists His Side Will Improve After Scoring A Late Minute Goal by Generaloj5: 9:03am On Nov 03, 2021
Manchester United forward Cristiano Ronaldo stated that his side will never give up and will keep improving their games.

The Reds travelled to Italy to face Atalanta in the Champions League as they fell behind twice in the game.

Cristiano Ronaldo scored last in the first half to draw level with the Italian side before the break and also scored a late minute’s goal in the second half to secure a point for his side.

While speaking with media after the game Ronaldo was asked about United going behind early on in northern Italy.

“In the beginning, it was tough,” United no.7 acknowledged, before crediting Tuesday’s opponents, who he faced several times during his own Serie A spell.

“We knew Atalanta will do a lot of pressure. They have a fantastic coach, they know what what to do all the time on the pitch.

“I know, because when I played for Juventus, they were always difficult to play against. But, I think we did our job, we defended well and we had a bit of luck in our hands that I scored a goal but this is football.”

While Atalanta’s two goals were checked with a long VAR check United was questioned about his side’s defending, Ronaldo said: “It’s normal, we have to still improve.

“I say many times: we have different players, different systems, the football is different. We have to adapt with each other. We’ll take time, so in my opinion we have time to improve and be better.”

Source: https://sportscliffs.com/2021/11/03/ronaldo-confident-united-will-improve/

visit https://sportscliffs.com/ for more sports updates

(1) (Reply)

Smith Rowe: I Had To Overcome Fear Of Crowds. / ISWAP Slaughters General, 3 Soldiers In Maiduguri / The Woodlands Auto Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.