Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

Free Celtel Browsing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free Celtel Browsing (1361 Views)

My Samsung Android Phone Is Not Browsing-HELP ME PLEASE! / How To Configure China Mobile Phones For Internet Browsing In All Nigerian Mobil / Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Celtel Browsing by Wysiwyg: 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2007
Please somebody help. I'm going back to school and I was happy I'll keep online with my celtel since no starcomms network in my school until I surfed with my celtel today and discovered my account has been cleared to just =N=296. Please someone help me put an end to this billing or I'm dead!
Re: Free Celtel Browsing by afeezco: 9:11am On Jul 28, 2007
i need celtel gprs seting on my phone plz .plz send the data to 08029764371 i will be verry glad to receive it . thanks .
Re: Free Celtel Browsing by aretheythe(m): 10:45am On Jul 28, 2007
plz help me and send the celtel setting for gprs on my phone 08029764371 nokia 3200
Re: Free Celtel Browsing by mrrock: 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2010
@Wysiwyg,
Don't listen to anybody telling you he browse the internet for free here in Nigeria with Ngeria sim card.

The only way you can browse the internet totally free here in Nigeria is if you use a foreign sim card. You can get a foreign sim in Lagos at www.gsmclubworld.com

If you use any Nigerian sim card be sure they will charge you even if it takes them 1 year they will substract money from your account at a point.
Re: Free Celtel Browsing by lagusboyyy(m): 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
Good old days.
Re: Free Celtel Browsing by lagusboyyy(m): 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
Wysiwyg:
Please somebody help. I'm going back to school and I was happy I'll keep online with my celtel since no starcomms network in my school until I surfed with my celtel today and discovered my account has been cleared to just =N=296. Please someone help me put an end to this billing or I'm dead!
are you still using the celtel(now airtel) till now?

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Configuration To Pc Needed / Zinox Begins Production Of tablets / How To Use Find My Iphone To Locate Lost Or Stolen Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.