Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Video:“trust Nobody” – Young Man Seen Performing A Ritual On His Sleeping Friend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video:“trust Nobody” – Young Man Seen Performing A Ritual On His Sleeping Friend (3203 Views)

Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River / Yahoo Boys Eat Live Chicken As 'Native Doctor' Performs Ritual On Them (Video) / Man Steals 2-month-old Baby Beside His Sleeping Mother In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video:“trust Nobody” – Young Man Seen Performing A Ritual On His Sleeping Friend by omgvoices: 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2021
The world is gradually becoming a scary place with people slowly pushing away their conscience. A sad video has popped up online where a young man is seen chanting on his sleeping friend.

In the video, the young man was performing something like a ritual on his sleeping friend who was completely oblivious about what was happening.

It is unclear if the person recording the video was part of the evil deed or was secretly recording what was happening in the room.

It’s rather unfortunate how people will go the extra mile to harm their friends just to make some quick cash.

Watch the video below;
https://esiama.com/videotrust-nobody-young-man-seen-performing-a-ritual-on-his-sleeping-friend/

Re: Video:“trust Nobody” – Young Man Seen Performing A Ritual On His Sleeping Friend by Jeon(f): 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2021
Who captured the action?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:“trust Nobody” – Young Man Seen Performing A Ritual On His Sleeping Friend by Mayng01(m): 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2021
Future generations indeed
Re: Video:“trust Nobody” – Young Man Seen Performing A Ritual On His Sleeping Friend by Bigredmachine: 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2021
Re: Video:“trust Nobody” – Young Man Seen Performing A Ritual On His Sleeping Friend by Jay5mie: 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2021
Scripted shit...

Outa here

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:“trust Nobody” – Young Man Seen Performing A Ritual On His Sleeping Friend by BIGDADDY000(m): 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2021
And who recorded the scene? CCTV?

Stop the shit.

1 Like

Re: Video:“trust Nobody” – Young Man Seen Performing A Ritual On His Sleeping Friend by onedayatime(m): 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2021
This is not true. Anyways, lesson to be learn is that TRUST NOBODY
Re: Video:“trust Nobody” – Young Man Seen Performing A Ritual On His Sleeping Friend by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
What type of sleep would someone sleep while you are being toyed with .
Re: Video:“trust Nobody” – Young Man Seen Performing A Ritual On His Sleeping Friend by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
What type of sleep would someone sleep while you are being toyed with .
So you do know what's going on around you while sleeping?
Re: Video:“trust Nobody” – Young Man Seen Performing A Ritual On His Sleeping Friend by Seniorwriter(m): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
SMH@ young persons that are into these useless acts when there are thousands of legit ways to earn via digital activities....@d end even if you make money through these ungodly act you will never be able to live a peaceful life.

BTW @the moderator that placed a one month ban on my account im happy you did cos it gave me reason to outsource better ways and online forums for the online earning vision to make sure I mentor @least 1m prodigies towards earning via online even if it's just $5 they can earn daily.
Reach out via the Facebook Id on my profile if you are interested in learning how to earn online with or without a digital skill.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Video:“trust Nobody” – Young Man Seen Performing A Ritual On His Sleeping Friend by BlackfireX: 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2021
Who created this ones abeg..
Re: Video:“trust Nobody” – Young Man Seen Performing A Ritual On His Sleeping Friend by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
I awake from little sounds like the on/off of switch, light footsteps, etc, everyone isn't like me though.
DubaiLandLord1:
So you do know what's going on around you while sleeping?
Re: Video:“trust Nobody” – Young Man Seen Performing A Ritual On His Sleeping Friend by Boogyman557: 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool I ONE LITE UP MY KUSH. IF UNA DON ACT FINISH, MAKE UNA TELL ME. WTF MAN
Re: Video:“trust Nobody” – Young Man Seen Performing A Ritual On His Sleeping Friend by Gadafii: 9:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
For those of you asking who captured it or saying it's skits, he be like una never understand how these young boys deyoveaf now.

I saw the video on WhatsApp this morning, and I have the feeling something like this dey happen, even if na skit

Boys when dey use their mama and girlfriends take dey do ritual, who come be mere friends wey Dem no fit use
Re: Video:“trust Nobody” – Young Man Seen Performing A Ritual On His Sleeping Friend by WoundedLamb: 1:33am On Nov 04, 2021
Jeon:
Who captured the action?
The invisible camera man.

1 Like

Re: Video:“trust Nobody” – Young Man Seen Performing A Ritual On His Sleeping Friend by FisifunKododada: 2:08am On Nov 04, 2021
If it was a pastor standing with a bible over a sleeping friend, you will not complain. Religious freedom is a must. Let everyone practice their own religion without interfering.

(1) (Reply)

Gobe!!! Lady Attempts To Rape A Man In Public / See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online / Girl Left Her 3-year-old Brother Almost Dead After Sleeping With Him & Her Frnd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.