Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,131 members, 7,928,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:21 PM

Why School Iss A SCAM - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why School Iss A SCAM (1001 Views)

Top 5 Insane Reasons Why School Won't Make You Rich / 5 Reasons Why School May Never Make You Rich (for Entrepreneurs) / Fidelity Bank High Yield Savings Account Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why School Iss A SCAM by ModestGal(f): 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2021
People need to stop going to higher institution in Nigeria.
It's a wastee of 4years
And people shouldn't go for masters,, it's a waste of 2years

It's better people learn skills,enroll for education online. But avoid university totally.
That thing is a waste of time
Avoid polytechnic, university and other institutions. Be more skilled and enterprenueral from the beginning, instead of doing that later after wasting 4years

1 Like

Re: Why School Iss A SCAM by ahmthankgod(m): 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
ModestGal:
It's a wastee of 4years

It's better people learn skills,enroll for education online. But avoid university totally.
What are you talking about? Everybody know why and what's their goal in there. Don't just come and be posting the first that pops up in your head. Gosh!!

1 Like

Re: Why School Iss A SCAM by DoggoneDogg: 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2021
[s]
ModestGal:
It's a wastee of 4years

Avoid polytechnic, university and other institutions. Be more skilled and enterprenueral from the beginning, instead of doing that later after wasting 4years
[/s]

School is scam for you because you are dull.
School is not for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Why School Iss A SCAM by ModestGal(f): 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
ahmthankgod:
What are you talking about? Everybody know why and what's their goal in there. Don't just come and be posting the first that pops up in your head. Gosh!!
It has failed people
Re: Why School Iss A SCAM by ModestGal(f): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

School is scam for you because you are dull.
School is not for everyone.
School Hass failed poor Nigerians and average Nigerians
Re: Why School Iss A SCAM by ahmthankgod(m): 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
ModestGal:

It has failed people
It has failed some people who really thinks about school that way.
Re: Why School Iss A SCAM by ModestGal(f): 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
ahmthankgod:
It has failed some people who really thinks about school that way.
Tell me who it has helped
Re: Why School Iss A SCAM by sageb: 8:02am On Nov 04, 2021
ModestGal:
It's a wastee of 4years

But you went through the same system you are criticizing.
I understand your reasons for believing so.
I aver that it is the Nigerian system(approach to education) and the Nigerian clime that have failed the youths.
Nigeria needs strong and pragmatic institutions.

1 Like

Re: Why School Iss A SCAM by barny95(m): 10:03am On Nov 04, 2021
sageb:

I aver that it is the Nigerian system(approach to education) and the Nigerian clime that have failed the youths.
You made a very good point here. Our approach to education is so different. That's why come out and have nothing to show for it. However no one can say he or she didn't benefit from going to school. Only God's knows what tge position I would have been now if I'm not educated or how I would have gone about my Affliate Marketing that is making me some pple salaries in a week
Re: Why School Iss A SCAM by sageb: 11:23am On Nov 04, 2021
barny95:
You made a very good point here. Our approach to education is so different. That's why come out and have nothing to show for it. However no one can say he or she didn't benefit from going to school. Only God's knows what tge position I would have been now if I'm not educated or how I would have gone about my Affliate Marketing that is making me some pple salaries in a week

Succinctly said bro
So true
Re: Why School Iss A SCAM by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:36am On Nov 04, 2021
SCHOOL IS NO SCAM.STOP WRITING RUBBISH. undecided
Re: Why School Iss A SCAM by ModestGal(f): 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
sageb:

Because I went through the same system,I knew from there it wasn't necessary,the stress's wasn't worth it,and I knew it makes people poor, especially YOUTHS. That's why I'm preaching against it for the coming ones,so as not to waste their time as I did
Re: Why School Iss A SCAM by sageb: 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
ModestGal:

Because I went through the same system,I knew from there it wasn't necessary,the stress's wasn't worth it,and I knew it makes people poor, especially YOUTHS. That's why I'm preaching against it for the coming ones,so as not to waste their time as I did

Okay ooo, Iya Ibadan
I hope you're enjoying the Canadian clime
Re: Why School Iss A SCAM by dake40(m): 9:18pm On Nov 04, 2021
ModestGal:

It has helped me
Re: Why School Iss A SCAM by ahmthankgod(m): 10:06am On Nov 05, 2021
ModestGal:

Its has helped me big time and my friends and relation
Re: Why School Iss A SCAM by Gr8tfulmind(m): 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
The essence of schooling is to acquire knowledge.
Abi to secure employment ne?
Re: Why School Iss A SCAM by Nobody: 3:59am On Nov 13, 2021
See them nicompoop opposing the fact that school is scam . whereas most of them are polythenic and university graduate . they graduated with no tangible job and hop in to fraudulent activities angry
Re: Why School Iss A SCAM by Mindlog: 5:34am On Nov 13, 2021
Differentiate:
See them nicompoop opposing the fact that school is scam . whereas most of them are polythenic and university graduate . they graduated with no tangible job and hop in to fraudulent activities angry

That tertiary education did not provide you better opportunities in life, does not mean it is so for every other person who went through the university and polytechnic system.

My undergraduate degree in Psychology opened the door to my membership with the British Psychological Society, which did make me eligible to seek for Assistant Psychologist jobs in the UK and gave me an edge in presently doing my specialty in Clinical Child Psychology which is a skill in high demand anywhere in the world.

I had a roadmap before joining the university, I didn't just go in for any course . and while an undergraduate, was setting motions for where I am today.

School has opened doors for me and has taken me far in life and it is not a scam, opt for it for the right reasons and not just following the crowd.

1 Like

Re: Why School Iss A SCAM by alfred007(m): 5:46am On Nov 13, 2021
We have bad government that's why is looking as if school is a waste of time. Don't get it twisted, being educated is a great thing. Add skill to it and you'll be happier

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketing Business / Breaking: Cbn Dare Nigerians, Reduce Cumulative Atm Daily Withdrawal Limit To N / The Little Things (plz Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.