Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,816 members, 7,965,990 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 06:50 AM

Akende Dewua: APC Youth Leader In Benue Resigns Says "I No Do Again" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akende Dewua: APC Youth Leader In Benue Resigns Says "I No Do Again" (13295 Views)

APC Youth & Women Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video) / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / Ejiro Ikpikpini: Assassins Stab, Strangle APC Youth Leader In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akende Dewua: APC Youth Leader In Benue Resigns Says "I No Do Again" by aviara: 6:29am On Nov 04, 2021
We are suppose to do a broom (APC symbol) challenging. Depicting how scattered the broom has become. Scatter scatter and jaga Java broom
Re: Akende Dewua: APC Youth Leader In Benue Resigns Says "I No Do Again" by kaymart: 7:28am On Nov 04, 2021
Maxymilliano:
If not stupidity, why would any sane person go for broom during raining season when the umbrella is always within your reach ...
They are same
Re: Akende Dewua: APC Youth Leader In Benue Resigns Says "I No Do Again" by ThatFairGuy: 7:28am On Nov 04, 2021
People or you're referring to Popez coz from the look of things, APC keep growing everyday grin

We're voting APC again and again. Speak for popez please
popez:
In the days and months ahead, people will distance themselves from Apc.

APC squandered the goodwill they had in 2015. They really mismanaged this country!

Never again!

Re: Akende Dewua: APC Youth Leader In Benue Resigns Says "I No Do Again" by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 04, 2021
Maxymilliano:
If not stupidity, why would any sane person go for broom during raining season when the umbrella is always within your reach ...
SAVAGE..
Re: Akende Dewua: APC Youth Leader In Benue Resigns Says "I No Do Again" by Bizibi(m): 7:35am On Nov 04, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
People or you're referring to Lopez coz from the look of things, APC keep growing everyday grin

We're voting APC again and again. Speak for popez please
you are voting not we...

1 Like

Re: Akende Dewua: APC Youth Leader In Benue Resigns Says "I No Do Again" by ThatFairGuy: 7:37am On Nov 04, 2021
We the masses are voting APC again and again. You'll marvel at what u will see in 2023 general election
Bizibi:
you are voting not we...
Re: Akende Dewua: APC Youth Leader In Benue Resigns Says "I No Do Again" by Bizibi(m): 7:39am On Nov 04, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
We the masses are voting APC again and again. You'll marvel at what u will see in 2023 general election
you are voting not the masses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akende Dewua: APC Youth Leader In Benue Resigns Says "I No Do Again" by ThatFairGuy: 7:41am On Nov 04, 2021
Wow. U had better keep consoling yourself from now on, APC is winning 2023 general election. Vote is not done online
Bizibi:
you are voting not the masses.
Re: Akende Dewua: APC Youth Leader In Benue Resigns Says "I No Do Again" by Badonasty(m): 8:00am On Nov 04, 2021
This one is childish
Re: Akende Dewua: APC Youth Leader In Benue Resigns Says "I No Do Again" by kjhova(m): 8:13am On Nov 04, 2021
HgsMediaPlus:

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com/2021/11/03/oya-take-your-broom-i-no-do-again-benue-apc-ward-youth-leader-resigns/

Reading the comments in this thread from pained souls who love terrorists successes and doubt our military achievements, you can clearly evidence the hypocrisy of many Nigerians!

If you get sad and abuse politics and politicians when they leave PDP for APC but rejoice and praise same politicians when they leave APC for PDP...you are a fooking hypocrite! You don't love Nigeria, no, you're only a bitter looser!!

1 Like

Re: Akende Dewua: APC Youth Leader In Benue Resigns Says "I No Do Again" by cardoctor(m): 8:19am On Nov 04, 2021
Na babalawo broom dem give u? You go sweep tire.
Re: Akende Dewua: APC Youth Leader In Benue Resigns Says "I No Do Again" by Bamzyriches451: 8:56am On Nov 04, 2021
Lol
No need to write much " oya take your broom I no do again" I don laugh fall from bed
Re: Akende Dewua: APC Youth Leader In Benue Resigns Says "I No Do Again" by gidado14(m): 9:23am On Nov 04, 2021

Re: Akende Dewua: APC Youth Leader In Benue Resigns Says "I No Do Again" by whitedove(m): 9:25am On Nov 04, 2021
Jostoman:
The evil broom that APC is using to sweep NIGERIA glory away.
die by fireeeee!
Re: Akende Dewua: APC Youth Leader In Benue Resigns Says "I No Do Again" by Badguy77(m): 10:10am On Nov 04, 2021
Very straight to the point..I like this man
Re: Akende Dewua: APC Youth Leader In Benue Resigns Says "I No Do Again" by Bizibi(m): 10:47am On Nov 04, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Wow. U had better keep consoling yourself from now on, APC is winning 2023 general election. Vote is not done online
that is the problem with some of you that look at political parties. Now have you gained anything from apc as a party

Em don give you bread chop??
Re: Akende Dewua: APC Youth Leader In Benue Resigns Says "I No Do Again" by Bizibi(m): 10:47am On Nov 04, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
that is the problem with some of you that look at political parties. Now have you gained anything from apc as a party

Em don give you bread chop??

Even some of them in apc I know are complaining about the party.
Re: Akende Dewua: APC Youth Leader In Benue Resigns Says "I No Do Again" by zedman1(m): 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
Penguin2:
Any Benue man in APC is mad in the first place.

After the massacre in that state, some Benue people still get mind dey APC.

Do you know that the people displaced from their homes in Agatu are yet to return till date?

And killings are still going on almost everyday.
This internet de make people talk any how. How has the massacre have anything to do with APC or PDP?. You think that sh*t started today bro? How una de allow these politicians de use una brain play ludo? Tomorrow, PDP may take over and another party will blame the woes on the party..... and you'll buy it. Tomorrow, you might be that politician because we all know they don't fall from planet Mars. WE ARE OUR PROBLEM, all of us, you don show your talent here, my own dey my pocket.
Re: Akende Dewua: APC Youth Leader In Benue Resigns Says "I No Do Again" by Penguin2: 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
zedman1:
This internet de make people talk any how. How has the massacre have anything to do with APC or PDP?. You think that sh*t started today bro? How una de allow these politicians de use una brain play ludo? Tomorrow, PDP may take over and another party will blame the woes on the party..... and you'll buy it. Tomorrow, you might be that politician because we all know they don't fall from planet Mars. WE ARE OUR PROBLEM, all of us, you don show your talent here, my own dey my pocket.

We all know it didn’t start today.

But a massacre of such magnitude has never happened; not in the histories I’ve read nor since I became politically aware.

But you know what is most painful this time around? Since 2017 till date, not a single perpetrator has been arrested.

Is that also how it used to be in the past?
Re: Akende Dewua: APC Youth Leader In Benue Resigns Says "I No Do Again" by zedman1(m): 7:22pm On Nov 04, 2021
Penguin2:

We all know it didn’t start today.

But a massacre of such magnitude has never happened; not in the histories I’ve read nor since I became politically aware.

But you know what is most painful this time around? Since 2017 till date, not a single perpetrator has been arrested.

Is that also how it used to be in the past?
Nigerians are generally quick to forget, that's the tool these guys use to manipulate us- our collective forgetfulness. Glad you stated it has never occurred 'since you became politically aware', so let's leave de matter like that. Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Lekki Massacre Report Incomplete Without Obigbo Genocide Report" - IPOB. / Tinubu To Visit Ondo Today / Lagos Indigenes In North America Support Regional System Of Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.