Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,082 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:53 PM

He Pampers Me A Lot - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Pampers Me A Lot (2164 Views)

Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now / Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? / Why Do Women Smell A Lot During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Pampers Me A Lot by Jesse6(m): 9:31am On Nov 04, 2021
God know wetin him dey do na why him join una

1 Like

Re: He Pampers Me A Lot by OppyM: 10:52am On Nov 04, 2021
Jasonharvey:

I understand ur plight. But going for a paramilitary job is very risky and frightening please. As u have found your heart throb, don't do anything that will make him cry. Am not trying to discourage you but paramilitary is not suitable for warriors. Please don't make your man cry over you. You are extremely lucky he has ur wellbeing at heart. Something not everyone will do. You might be worried which business to venture into. I suggest you try applying for N-power programme or try opening a boutique, hair saloon or something. You have a really supportive man, hold am tight oo.
than you very much for this I’m really great full
Re: He Pampers Me A Lot by muller101(m): 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
siofra:
Relass and be taken kiaroff

People like to stress themselves sha.
lazy bones.
Re: He Pampers Me A Lot by Opeyemiextra(f): 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
Make him understand reasons why you should work except of course he is not in this same Nigeria as everyone else. And as a lady, you should be financially independent of anybody so don't even consider it. Sort it out now before you guys tie the knot.
Re: He Pampers Me A Lot by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2021
OppyM:
than you very much for this I’m really great full
You're welcome cool smiley
Re: He Pampers Me A Lot by frozen70(f): 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2021
OppyM:
I had to create a new account to seek you guys opinion. I’m a lady in my mid 20s I have been dating my fiancé for a while and it has been great. I see a future with him and I’m thankful I met him.

The issue is I’m a warrior(SS) carrier , that’s what we call ourselves. I look absolutely normal unless I tell you, I doubt if you would notice this. I live normal like every other person, my looks is fine I’m even chubby a bit although I fall sick easily which is normal if you a carrier
Lala please can you help push to front page

My boyfriend genotype is AA which makes us compatible. The issue is we are planing to get married very soon (next year December) but I’m not comfortable the way this man treats me. He doesn’t allow me do anything anytime I visit, even my own meals and laundry is forbidden it makes me look so lazy.

Back at home I do chores as a normal being. I cook for the family wash my own clothes clean the house and all. I do normal Chores although they don’t let me overwork myself but I still work.

The issue now is my boyfriend is against me getting a job saying he is scared because of my health. I told him if I can make it through strenuous uni days why can’t I work. I know when he is serious and he is very skeptical about this. I told him if he doesn’t want me to work he can get a shop at least I won’t do much and he said he is fine with that.

The issue now is the money he budgeted for our wedding next December is what he plans to open a shop for me thereby further shifting the marriage plans to December 2023. I told him instead of doing that why don’t he let me take a job and we should continue with the wedding and all instead of wasting money he doesn’t have

NB: I have an offer waiting for me for a paramilitary job and his fear is that I’m not strong enough. He is even ready to sell his car to set me up. He is a good man but I want him to understand I can take care of myself . Why set me up for a business when I can easily work on my own

This is how God butters someone bread and she will lose it.

People that are SS hardly get someone that falls in love with and here you are, someone loves you till death and doesn't want you to stress yourself and you are forming that you can't be idle, you want to work

Who told you that SS are employed into paramilitarys ?

Have you forgotten that you will be subject to medical fitness test

Pls stop delaying the man, plan fast in the wedding, get settled and get a shop

Marriage its self is stressful with or without kids

This is how you will be playing smart until he changes his mind and settle with another woman without a health challenge
Re: He Pampers Me A Lot by Bigpapi: 5:46am On Nov 07, 2021
OppyM:
I had to create a new account to seek you guys opinion. I’m a lady in my mid 20s I have been dating my fiancé for a while and it has been great. I see a future with him and I’m thankful I met him.

The issue is I’m a warrior(SS) carrier , that’s what we call ourselves. I look absolutely normal unless I tell you, I doubt if you would notice this. I live normal like every other person, my looks is fine I’m even chubby a bit although I fall sick easily which is normal if you a carrier
Lala please can you help push to front page

My boyfriend genotype is AA which makes us compatible. The issue is we are planing to get married very soon (next year December) but I’m not comfortable the way this man treats me. He doesn’t allow me do anything anytime I visit, even my own meals and laundry is forbidden it makes me look so lazy.

Back at home I do chores as a normal being. I cook for the family wash my own clothes clean the house and all. I do normal Chores although they don’t let me overwork myself but I still work.

The issue now is my boyfriend is against me getting a job saying he is scared because of my health. I told him if I can make it through strenuous uni days why can’t I work. I know when he is serious and he is very skeptical about this. I told him if he doesn’t want me to work he can get a shop at least I won’t do much and he said he is fine with that.

The issue now is the money he budgeted for our wedding next December is what he plans to open a shop for me thereby further shifting the marriage plans to December 2023. I told him instead of doing that why don’t he let me take a job and we should continue with the wedding and all instead of wasting money he doesn’t have

NB: I have an offer waiting for me for a paramilitary job and his fear is that I’m not strong enough. He is even ready to sell his car to set me up. He is a good man but I want him to understand I can take care of myself . Why set me up for a business when I can easily work on my own

I no understand

Re: He Pampers Me A Lot by toujurs: 7:07am On Nov 07, 2021
siofra:
Relass and be taken kiaroff

People like to stress themselves sha.
This one doesn't have common sense oh. Chai you are a big time liability. She should relax and be taken care of? because she is lame na, I am happy the poster is a strong and sensible lady

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naughty Telegram Channel / This Black American Guy Said Mixed Race Girls Looking Better Looking Than Their / In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.