Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,928 members, 7,933,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 03:30 AM

Apm Port Harcourt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apm Port Harcourt (1282 Views)

Job Vacancies At Apm Terminals / Apm Terminal Invites. / Apm Terminal Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apm Port Harcourt by Danielsil: 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2007
Pls did nay body got anything like the following massage from APM, and what does it mean:

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in A.P. Moller Terminals.

We appreciate your attendance in our assessment sessions. With respect to your Logical Indicators 1 & 2 scores,you may be invited for another assessment in due course. Your performance in this final assessment will determine further processing of you application.

Thank you once again for your interest in the A.P.Moller Maersk Group.

Yours Sincerely,
for A. P. M Ø L L E R

Best regards
Re: Apm Port Harcourt by kabirat(f): 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2007
This message indicates that you were successful in the first assessment test, that is, if you partake in it, but if not, it maybe that the message was sent to your box mistakenly and would advise that you pay no attention to it.

Cheers!
Re: Apm Port Harcourt by Danielsil: 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2007
I actually partook in the test, but I just wanted to know whether someone else got the same test.
Re: Apm Port Harcourt by kadr(m): 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2007
hi guz,

I attended the interview in Abuja also.
I jst receivd mail from APM that i cldn't meet their
requirment as per the assessment.

Please tell me ow you answered the questions or ow to
deal with questions of such.
u can reply to this forum or prefarebly to my email add.
kadrkay06@yahoo.com
I jst fowarded another application to the same coy for
position of store controller, so i will need your help
in case I am call for another interview.

Thanks
Re: Apm Port Harcourt by benboiz: 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2007
Wassup fellas,
Congrats to the guy that got called.
We shall all get there.
I was inviteed for the test in Abuja but cldnt make it from Warri for som serious reasons.
i've applid again to the same firm.
Don't know if u guys (that wrote the test) can help with their test format just in case.

U can pls forward to boiszben@yahoo.com

tanx guys.
Re: Apm Port Harcourt by abimbolami(f): 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2007
Hi Daniel
I received the same email. I think we happened to fall into the group that neither pass nor failed hence the third assessment. We just have to keep our fingers crossed and hope we are actually called for it.

Did you receive another email requesting for your CV? I did.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Nairalanders / Kimberly Ryan Test Format Urgent / Pz Cussons Graduate Trainees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.