Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,192 members, 7,950,126 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:55 AM

Marriage Expenses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Expenses (381 Views)

A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) / Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Expenses by Ingredient88(m): 10:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
With 500k, I'm good to go on my wedding plan?.... Will 500k enough for marriage, and how can someone manage it?
Re: Marriage Expenses by Xenry: 10:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
No need to manage anything. Just fùck and go your own separate ways.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Expenses by dingbang(m): 10:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
Xenry:
No need to manage anything. Just fùck and go your own separate ways.
cheesy
Re: Marriage Expenses by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
Yes.
Go for rented wedding gown and suit. Shouldn't cost more than 100k.

Reduce the number of invitees.

Book for drinks and water with at least 50k
Tell your fiancee to beg friends and family to assist with cooking so all you only need to spend for food ingredients will be like 150k including meat.

Venue: beg the pastor to allow you use the church premises or Inside the church for your reception.

Wedding cake, 50k

Renting of chairs and tables, highest 30k.
Mild decorations of Hall and couples seat like 30k.
That's a total 410.

Then use the remaining 90k for other little expenses like your rings. Which should not be more that 50k.
Re: Marriage Expenses by Ingredient88(m): 6:13am On Nov 04, 2021
Mercychen:
Yes.
Go for rented wedding gown and suit. Shouldn't cost than 100k.

Reduce the number of invitees.

Book for drinks and water with at least 50k
Tell your fiancee to beg friends and family to assist with cooking so all you only need to spend for food ingredients will be like 150k including meat.

Venue: beg the pastor to allow you use the church premises or Inside the church for your reception.

Wedding cake, 50k

Renting of chairs and tables, highest 30k.
Mild decorations of Hall and couples seat like 30k.
That's a total 410.

Then use the remaining 90k for other little expenses like your rings. Which should not be more that 50k.

Smile, you must be a good planner, thanks alot
Re: Marriage Expenses by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 04, 2021
Ingredient88:

Smile, you must be a good planner, thanks alot

You're welcome grin.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

People Don't Really Change... / Airtime Giveaway / How Many Times Have U Visited This Website This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.