Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,227 members, 7,880,853 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:12 AM

Tendai Ndoro Loses House, Cars To Ex-Wife Thando Maseko - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tendai Ndoro Loses House, Cars To Ex-Wife Thando Maseko (38912 Views)

Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage / Afriyie Acquah Streams His Sex Video Online, Ex-wife Reacts / Clement Westerhof: FG Redeems 25-year-Old House Promise To Ex Super Eagles Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tendai Ndoro Loses House, Cars To Ex-Wife Thando Maseko by Fe190: 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
patoski39:
the bolded is very common among Nigerian men and one of the reasons I left the redpill thread coz most don't practice wat dey preach.

I keep saying it, 90% of guys in Nigeria are simps, unrepentant simps.

I don't pity them when they fall victim coz na thier body go hear am

The truth is most guys are hypocrites, for example, see most of them shouting SIMPs here, but in reality, most of them start acting stupid most times cause they're trying to get into ladies pants, now in other to defend their decision when they've finally gotten there (into d pants i mean), they then go on to buy them various gifts or stuff in their name like this player did, most likely to show off to their friends. They may be fortunate (if they met a good lady, which is hard to find now) or unfortunate if they met a girl who's a player too. All in all, use your head and don't think you'll always be fortunate cause we won't pity you
Re: Tendai Ndoro Loses House, Cars To Ex-Wife Thando Maseko by Akharmony: 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2021
No b juju b that.
Re: Tendai Ndoro Loses House, Cars To Ex-Wife Thando Maseko by Das1mama: 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
Biggest fool ever liveth. World class mumu. Oniranu oshi shio!!!
Re: Tendai Ndoro Loses House, Cars To Ex-Wife Thando Maseko by Kyf1: 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
Simp of the decade

Don’t give woman a dime let them work hard so that they can no the value of struggling men
Re: Tendai Ndoro Loses House, Cars To Ex-Wife Thando Maseko by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
I wish he registered his life too under her name, so that he can be killed after the divorce...

Death to SIMPs..(in Ubunja's voice)
Re: Tendai Ndoro Loses House, Cars To Ex-Wife Thando Maseko by Yoighaman(m): 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
KingAzari:
They will never learn.

Apart from having kids, everything about men's dealings with women is loss loss.

You go into a relationship with them, you lose money, time and resources.

You fvck them, you lose energy, sweat, proteins and sperms.

You marry them, you lose sleep, sanity, friends and yourself.

You divorce them, you lose property, money, time and your mind.

Just a bunch of indispensable resident evils.

Omo, dis your post strong o...
Re: Tendai Ndoro Loses House, Cars To Ex-Wife Thando Maseko by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
ActuaRise696969:
He does not know where to buy a pistol?

Make Almighty God/Allah bless you for this comment..
Wey em for arrange better Italian pistol, use am enter the crib.. tie that OLOSHO and fire 7 rounds in her ToTo..
Nonsense and Feminist wannabe oshii Dem.. thou I blame the bastard footballer for registering his properties in her name..
Re: Tendai Ndoro Loses House, Cars To Ex-Wife Thando Maseko by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
hosemujica:
I only have ndo to say to Ndoro. You are a foolish man. If you have 1m, love with 50k.

Leemao �����

As for your last statement.. Nwanne idi Wise...
Re: Tendai Ndoro Loses House, Cars To Ex-Wife Thando Maseko by ComeToJesus: 6:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
Black men need a vaccine against this Eboue virus.
Re: Tendai Ndoro Loses House, Cars To Ex-Wife Thando Maseko by ChiefSosa(m): 6:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ruthymoon:
I have a brother who share the same DNA foolishness with this guy, everything he owned he has given his wife, angry
Ahhhh! No offense, but it's like your brother also belongs to the streets.
He needs more enlightenment. Show him this thread and other stories involving men that towed the path he is towing and how they regret till date. Some even committed suicide. I'm not saying he shouldn't take care of his wife, but he needs to get his finances and assets in order. He should determine what he gives and what he keeps.
Nobody in his right senses will just give out his entire life's work. That's crazy!

4 Likes

Re: Tendai Ndoro Loses House, Cars To Ex-Wife Thando Maseko by Timoleon(m): 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
Source please. No come Dey throw lies up and down. No be small pikin you Dey follow talk. She has dated the same person for over 35 years. He’s the only person to ever propose to her and she said yes. They set a date for 1993 but she never married. No Dey throw lies at me. I’m not that kinda person.
ChiefSosa:
I have no pity for him. Since he wants to be a fool, then let that woman treat him in the language he understands.
Idiots like him have been warned back to back to ALWAYS sign a prenup and keep his finances in order, but he simply refused to listen, because he's trying to please a woman. At the end, when he loses his assets, he'll start running around looking for help.
How can you work hard, day and night, to acquire all these luxury, then when God finally blesses you, you give everything to a woman in the name of marriage. Even a woman won't be that dumb to do such. She will only finesse/manipulate you, cause she knows you're rich, but DUMB! A rich and successful woman will ALWAYS request a prenup from a less successful husband. You think women like Oprah Winfrey, Folorunsho Alakija, etc wouldn't request prenups?
Wendy Williams didn't sign a prenup, and she regrets it till date simply cause she's losing money. For every money and assets she acquires, the man gets half.

Oprah Winfrey is like the Number 1 feminist, and she has refused to marry the man she's been dating for over 30 years. She knows if she marries and he divorces her, the man will become an instant billionaire.

Oprah has literally said she wants to get married and almost got married on her TV show.
She also requested a prenup and offered to pay $100M to her to-be husband, in case they marry and divorce. If she's not afraid of losing her Billions, why then did she offer $100 Million to the guy, even when they've not gotten married? Oprah is just being protective of her money and assets. She has billion-dollar worth of assets to lose if she decides to get married and it ends in divorce.
Forget all her forming, she doesn't want to get married simply because she is concerned about her finances. Period!
Re: Tendai Ndoro Loses House, Cars To Ex-Wife Thando Maseko by ChiefSosa(m): 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
Timoleon:
Source please. No come Dey throw lies up and down. No be small pikin you Dey follow talk. She has dated the same person for over 35 years. He’s the only person to ever propose to her and she said yes. They set a date for 1993 but she never married. No Dey throw lies at me. I’m not that kinda person.
Lol. Only you requested for source, only u still dey say make I no dey throw lie up and down! Why do you need a source if you already think I'm lying??
Anyway, a simple google search will enlighten you.
Re: Tendai Ndoro Loses House, Cars To Ex-Wife Thando Maseko by ChiefSosa(m): 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
The guy dey make me vex self, he mumu too much.

God forbid that I will ever make such costly mistake, no matter how much I love my woman.
Lol, I trust you!
Re: Tendai Ndoro Loses House, Cars To Ex-Wife Thando Maseko by Savie(m): 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
What did i just read? This man deserve to be stone to death.!
Re: Tendai Ndoro Loses House, Cars To Ex-Wife Thando Maseko by Timoleon(m): 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
Shift abeg
ChiefSosa:

Lol. Only you requested for source, only u still dey say make I no dey throw lie up and down! Why do you need a source if you already think I'm lying??
Anyway, a simple google search will enlighten you.
Re: Tendai Ndoro Loses House, Cars To Ex-Wife Thando Maseko by ChiefSosa(m): 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
Re: Tendai Ndoro Loses House, Cars To Ex-Wife Thando Maseko by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
Fe190:

The truth is most guys are hypocrites, for example, see most of them shouting SIMPs here, but in reality, most of them start acting stupid most times cause they're trying to get into ladies pants, now in other to defend their decision when they've finally gotten there (into d pants i mean), they then go on to buy them various gifts or stuff in their name like this player did, most likely to show off to their friends. They may be fortunate (if they met a good lady, which is hard to find now) or unfortunate if they met a girl who's a player too. All in all, use your head and don't think you'll always be fortunate cause we won't pity you
alot of them shouting simps here have either bought phone worth more thier own for their gfs or have sent money while their mothers are eating from hand to mouth in the village. So 4get all this lamentations here,,, my guy wey dae preach redpill for me early dis year just buy phone Worth him salary for him new babe, the idiot dae even tell me say this gal dae different.. I felt like punching him
Re: Tendai Ndoro Loses House, Cars To Ex-Wife Thando Maseko by Funflipper: 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
ActuaRise696969:

Simping is a sin against evolution theory.

May God have mercy on their souls.
Re: Tendai Ndoro Loses House, Cars To Ex-Wife Thando Maseko by Ruthymoon(f): 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
How i wish he can listen, only his wife is right in his eyes, cry cry cry[color=#990000][/color]
ChiefSosa:

Ahhhh! No offense, but it's like your brother also belongs to the streets.
He needs more enlightenment. Show him this thread and other stories involving men that towed the path he is towing and how they regret till date. Some even committed suicide. I'm not saying he shouldn't take care of his wife, but he needs to get his finances and assets in order. He should determine what he gives and what he keeps.
Nobody in his right senses will just give out his entire life's work. That's crazy!
Re: Tendai Ndoro Loses House, Cars To Ex-Wife Thando Maseko by Ruthymoon(f): 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
[quote author=Ruthymoon post=107433230]How i wish he can listen, only his wife is right in his eyes, cry cry :'
Re: Tendai Ndoro Loses House, Cars To Ex-Wife Thando Maseko by Ruthymoon(f): 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
Re: Tendai Ndoro Loses House, Cars To Ex-Wife Thando Maseko by ChiefSosa(m): 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ruthymoon:
How i wish he can listen, only his wife is right in his eyes, cry cry cry[color=#990000][/color]
What do you think he would do if he lost everything to his wife today? What do you think will be his next line of action and how would he cope?
P.s. is there a particular reason he wouldn't listen to you guys?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Warri Wolves Suspends Two Players For Bringing Prostitutes To Camp. / 2022-23 Football Kits: Barcelona, Real Madrid, Arsenal & All The Top Teams' Jers / Super Eagles Hosted To Lunch At Ilashe During Boat Ride From Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.