Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,525 members, 7,937,488 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:17 AM

E-trustfund Cooperative Community - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / E-trustfund Cooperative Community (203 Views)

Trustfund Escrow / Trustfund Mirco Bank / Multipurpose Cooperative Society "World Bank Grant" SCAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E-trustfund Cooperative Community by GideonOludayomi(m): 6:19am On Nov 04, 2021
Hello my dear friends

Please allow me the singular honour of introducing to you to the first of its kind and the largest cooperative platform in Africa. I won't be wrong if I say in the world.

We are all entrepreneurs and I know some of you may have heard about this platform. Well, it is real and authentic.

This organization is not just a cooperative platform where all you do is dump money with little or no added value, it is a multileveled community that allows you to save, build a trust network that gives you a bankable net worth and above all exposes you to benefits and services that you do not have to break a bank for or lose your business over. Example of such benefits are;

*Access to zero interest loans
*Loan approval in 59seconds
*Free business advisory
*Free legal advisory
*Free medical advisory
*Purchase Order Power (POP)
*Emergency Travel Cover(ETC)
*Annual cash out
*Weekly earnings
*Interest on total savings contributed

What more can you ask for?

Many of us are in cooperative societies, yet with no trust value; many of us are making rigorous weekly or daily thrift(Ajo) contributions and yet with no bankable net worth...Should that really be? Shouldn't your money be working for you?

I am using this medium to invite you to join my telegram community, where you and I can interact better and I will be able to show you how you can tap into these benefits with utmost ease. 07038432044

Please and please don't drop your number here because of scammers. Just save my number and simply send me the word 'community' on WhatsApp or telegram and I will immediately forward you the link.
Re: E-trustfund Cooperative Community by GideonOludayomi(m): 6:28am On Nov 04, 2021
Social security is one of the secrets weapons of the rich and that is why they always grow richer. You see, you have also been doing the same thing they are doing to build that social security but you and your community have not leveraged on it because you don't have the capacity. This platform gives you that capacity to build a social security for yourself and also earn remarkable values from it. Be wise!

(1) (Reply)

23inches Tv(usb,disc Player,hdmi1&2) For Sale In Akobo, Ibadan. Price Is ₦26,000 / Weekend Logo Bonanza / Wanted!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.