Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,593 members, 7,929,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 07:00 AM

The Snake I Killed This Morning - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Snake I Killed This Morning (27465 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) / The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning by Jmichael1(m): 10:23am On Nov 04, 2021
Since my mama born i never kill a day old snake,i fear snake pass any tin 4 dis life
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning by EgusiShankly: 10:23am On Nov 04, 2021
castiello:

It’s a brown water snake and it’s nonvenomous
grin
Brown water snake is not endemic to this part of the world..

The snake op posted is an egg eater..
Dasypeltis scabra

Although it's a guess, it's scale pattern is similar

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning by Ustec: 10:23am On Nov 04, 2021
Lawlab249:
Poor thing, RIP. 091277 24742 call/Whatsapp for EFCC SCUML Cert, CAC company, Business Name, Partnership, NGO, Church, School, Foundation, Union etc registration, Trademark, Copyright etc
How can I get FIRS TIN number online?
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:23am On Nov 04, 2021
U sure snake don die
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning by Champneys: 10:28am On Nov 04, 2021
Nah for inside bush you dey live? shocked

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning by Oblongata: 10:34am On Nov 04, 2021
OfoIgbo:
The snake doesn't look dead

How are we sure the snake hasn't killed the OP, and then used the OP's login to send this message to nairalanders
You dey mad shogbo? grin
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning by Badonasty(m): 10:36am On Nov 04, 2021
Omo people wey dey stay for bush dey try oo

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning by Corroro: 10:45am On Nov 04, 2021
What the hell, this snake is really long.
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 04, 2021
I like the design

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning by 4reala(m): 10:59am On Nov 04, 2021
OfoIgbo:

How are we sure the snake hasn't killed the OP, and then used the OP's login to send this message to nairalanders
You took this straight from my mouth. The snake is not a dead one. Only God knows where the Op go download the pics

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning by bizzibodi(m): 11:02am On Nov 04, 2021
See how snake long even when it look like viper.
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning by donnie(m): 11:02am On Nov 04, 2021
OfoIgbo:

grin
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning by hush15: 11:03am On Nov 04, 2021
micellgevity:
I wan go do am this morning around past 5am, naim I shine torch see this reptile dey waka for my compound. I look for a stick and do justice to am.

Lala move to the fp

One thing is sure, this venomous. Most like a cobra with the flat hood that am seeing

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning by Reeberry: 11:30am On Nov 04, 2021
Snake � festival
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning by Jephyard(m): 11:46am On Nov 04, 2021
I have come across this snake before though could not kill it cos it was my first time seeing it. Also in November/December I have tried looking for it on the web. The snake is pretty long the day I saw it. I was just watching it as it goes. Men snake plenty for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 04, 2021
[s]
othermen:
This snake has probably for years had a gauge of you and foolishly spared you. For years, it had conducted itself in such a manner so as not to get in your way or in your eyes despite you invading its space. We forcefully take their habitats from them and one day, there is no place for them to go.

Anytime, you have come so ignorantly close to it, the snake has overcome the enmity God said would be between human and the serpent… and swallowed the venom that could harm you.

and perhaps, this is the snake punishment for disobeying God, by hoping to overcome the enmity. We may meet such fate too, when we see such serpents and let them be or go, without striking them or fleeing from them. and we may meet such fate too, when the snakes begin to realise that avoiding human contact is not enough but that they must strike first too, to avoid certain death.

And the many snakes that are nonvenomous will now pray for venoms potent enough to cause injury and death.
[/s]

Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2021
busariabeyx24:
its actually a non-venomous colubrid snake. It is often found near water and feeds almost exclusively on amphibians.

Venous or not, would you allow it into your house or handpick & throw into the forest?
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning by SilvanusII(m): 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
Emrixx:
This is Oriental wolf snake
Non venomous but good biters
Just be careful with them

Oriental In the tropics?
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning by YoungLionken(m): 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2021
OfoIgbo:

The OP did not log out. The snake only had to get into www.nairaland.com and send the message the OP had already drafted grin grin

Oh wow! The snake must have tapped the "send" touch screen button using its fang grin grin grin
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning by Kyf1: 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
Really
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning by MrMacinterchi1: 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
micellgevity:
I wan go do am this morning around past 5am, naim I shine torch see this reptile dey waka for my compound. I look for a stick and do justice to am.

Lala move to the fp
The skin color of this snake is very beautiful. na weti I wan talk be that
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning by MrMacinterchi1: 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
Zendinho:
Like for Ronaldo cheesy
Share for Messi grin
nawa ooo
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning by MrMacinterchi1: 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
Maxymilliano:
What a beautiful snake undecided
I tell you. very unique something
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning by Oppy2k2: 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
othermen:
This snake has probably for years had a gauge of you and foolishly spared you. For years, it had conducted itself in such a manner so as not to get in your way or in your eyes despite you invading its space. We forcefully take their habitats from them and one day, there is no place for them to go.

Anytime, you have come so ignorantly close to it, the snake has overcome the enmity God said would be between human and the serpent… and swallowed the venom that could harm you.

and perhaps, this is the snake punishment for disobeying God, by hoping to overcome the enmity. We may meet such fate too, when we see such serpents and let them be or go, without striking them or fleeing from them. and we may meet such fate too, when the snakes begin to realise that avoiding human contact is not enough but that they must strike first too, to avoid certain death.

And the many snakes that are nonvenomous will now pray for venoms potent enough to cause injury and death.

How are we sure this person is not a snake?

l have seen a movie where a snake turns to human, buy phone and posted something on nairaland.

This I have seen
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning by Lange: 10:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
micellgevity:

Lala move to the fp

Why snuff life out of this beautiful creature that's struggling to survive in its severely distorted ecosystem.
Life should be respected in whatever carries it. Lack of such respect for animals is the main reason we find it so easy not to respect even human life. What a bad day for the snake.
Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 25, 2022
Emrixx:
This is Oriental wolf snake
Non venomous but good biters
Just be careful with them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Moving Bus Goes Up In Flames In Jos (Photos) / Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Opinion: 6 Advantages Of Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.