Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:15 AM

How I Desired To Kill By Father By Pushing Him Down The Staircase - Will Smith - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Desired To Kill By Father By Pushing Him Down The Staircase - Will Smith (1223 Views)

Educated Priests Guilty Of Criminal Fraud By Pushing Pale Faced Jesus Christ / Davido Pushing A Physically Challenged Lady In A Wheelchair (Photos) / 11-yr-old Orphan Sells Water By Pushing Sixteen 25 Litre Jerry Cans In A Truck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Desired To Kill By Father By Pushing Him Down The Staircase - Will Smith by ahimedua: 11:02am On Nov 04, 2021
Embattled actor Will Smith has opened up on how he almost killed his own father because of his mother.

Will Smith once thought about killing his father to “avenge” his mother for the abuse she suffered.

Smith revealed this in his new memoir "Me". In excerpts which were published on People, the actor revealed the fraught setting of his early life in Philadelphia with his father, Willard Carroll Smith Sr., and mother Caroline Bright, and how it affected his later life with his father, whom he cared for while he was battling cancer. sleekgist.com

53-year-old Smith wrote;

“My father was violent, but he was also at every game, play, and recital.

“He was an alcoholic, but he was sober at every premiere of every one of my movies. He listened to every record. He visited every studio.

“When I was nine years old, I watched my father punch my mother in the side of the head so hard that she collapsed. I saw her spit blood.....see shocking ending https://sleekgist.com/how-i-desired-to-kill-by-father-by-pushing-him-down-the-staircase-will-smith/

Re: How I Desired To Kill By Father By Pushing Him Down The Staircase - Will Smith by Nanaborga(m): 11:06am On Nov 04, 2021
Is this the reason why you became a weak man , a simping cuckold ? , having an adulterous wife , mental health kids and acting the opposite in movies

2 Likes

Re: How I Desired To Kill By Father By Pushing Him Down The Staircase - Will Smith by potent5(m): 11:29am On Nov 04, 2021
People of two extremes.

One a violent drunk, the other a weak simper dumper.

1 Like

Re: How I Desired To Kill By Father By Pushing Him Down The Staircase - Will Smith by delzbaba(m): 11:53am On Nov 04, 2021
abusive homes leave a permanent scar on the children.
Re: How I Desired To Kill By Father By Pushing Him Down The Staircase - Will Smith by EmmaNuella77(f): 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
Nanaborga:
Is this the reason why you became a weak man , a simping cuckold ? , having an adulterous wife , mental health kids and acting the opposite in movies

How is it his fault his wife turned adulterous?

1 Like

Re: How I Desired To Kill By Father By Pushing Him Down The Staircase - Will Smith by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
But truth be told, black women can be hard to stay with.

In the United States, it is hard to find a home where the father has not run away.

It is either the man has abandoned his home, or he is still there but useless to everyone (due to alcoholism), and very physically violent.

I am sure Will Smith must have judged his father very harshly then. Now that he too is married, he must have realized that marriage is not a bed of roses.

It takes more than love to keep a marriage.
Re: How I Desired To Kill By Father By Pushing Him Down The Staircase - Will Smith by illicit(m): 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
Eeyah
Re: How I Desired To Kill By Father By Pushing Him Down The Staircase - Will Smith by ugotaya: 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2021
Minister of Happiness : Princess King Tonto Bangs An Award

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCVvYoHJb_o
Re: How I Desired To Kill By Father By Pushing Him Down The Staircase - Will Smith by juddyalaski(m): 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
BluntTheApostle:
But truth be told, black women can be hard to stay with.

In the United States, it is hard to find a home where the father has not run away.

It is either the man has abandoned his home, or he is still there but useless to everyone (due to alcoholism), and very physically violent.

I am sure Will Smith must have judged his father very harshly then. Now that he too is married, he must have realized that marriage is not a bed of roses.

It takes more than love to keep a marriage.
I love this �. It takes more than love to keep a marriage ����

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Femi Otedola, Layi Wasabi, Bimbo Ademoye Stormed Kunle Remi Traditional Wedding / Johnny Depp Vs Orlando Bloom / P Diddy's Huse Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.