Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,041 members, 7,942,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 04:39 PM

A Female Officer Rewarded With Ten Thousand Naira For Arrestin A Car Theft - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Female Officer Rewarded With Ten Thousand Naira For Arrestin A Car Theft (739 Views)

My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com / Vacancy For A Customer Service (party Planning/female) Officer / Has Anyone Paid 7000 Naira For Chevron Oil And Gas Recruitment Form??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Female Officer Rewarded With Ten Thousand Naira For Arrestin A Car Theft by dachamp(m): 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2007
The Ten thousand Naira reward from the Kwara State Commissioner of Police to a female police officer that arrested a car theft is it a deserved gesture or do you think she deserved more than that amount, l actually heard the news while listenin to cool fm online. Drop ya comments here
think abt wat u can do 4 9ja, rather than wat 9ja can do 4 u
Re: A Female Officer Rewarded With Ten Thousand Naira For Arrestin A Car Theft by Gamba(f): 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2007
For a start the gesture is good but could be better
It is the duty of the police to protect life and property
at the same time they should be Appreciated when they perform as expected.
Re: A Female Officer Rewarded With Ten Thousand Naira For Arrestin A Car Theft by dachamp(m): 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2007
@Gamba
u make a point, cos she took a big risk in apprehendin a criminal uno this guys are dangerous. The officer however said that the gesture will motivate she n her collagues in dischargin their respective duties
think wat u can do 4 9ja, rather than wat 9ja can do 4 u

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Upload A File Into A Website Urgent Pls! / Somebody Help A Graduate Of Microbiology / Lafarge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.