Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,829 members, 7,918,665 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:43 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Invaded Church In Yorubaland Raped Women And Kidnapped 3 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Invaded Church In Yorubaland Raped Women And Kidnapped 3 (1571 Views)

Armed Bandits Raped Women & Girls In Zamfara In Exchange For Their Safety / Revealed: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Enticed From UK To Kenya By Buhari And Kidnapped / 'See How Hurricane Atiku Invaded Katsina, Buhari's State' - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Invaded Church In Yorubaland Raped Women And Kidnapped 3 by perez100: 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
Fulani Herdsmen Invaded a Church in Yorubaland Raped Women And Kidnapped 3. It happened on Wednesday, 3rd November, 2021.

Check video and see sone parishioners lamenting.

https://www.facebook.com/1608702834/posts/10225108097242088/?app=fbl
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invaded Church In Yorubaland Raped Women And Kidnapped 3 by Sergio101(m): 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
let's focus on east.
Abeg don't disturb us with such post

14 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invaded Church In Yorubaland Raped Women And Kidnapped 3 by oilPUSSY(f): 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2021
Even if our houses are burning we Yorubas are not interested..

Our focus now is on the East.. We don't want East to be like Afghanistan...

Yoruba Lagba !!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invaded Church In Yorubaland Raped Women And Kidnapped 3 by meolaniyi(m): 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2021
My people will not report it because it will affect tinubus presidency. Let's be talking about the Biafra while our region burns

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invaded Church In Yorubaland Raped Women And Kidnapped 3 by perez100: 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2021
These Fulani Herdsmen are deep down in South West. The Yorubas are only postponing doom days for their children to face.

14 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invaded Church In Yorubaland Raped Women And Kidnapped 3 by Ezeama400: 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2021
perez100:
Fulani Herdsmen Invaded a Church in Yorubaland Raped Women And Kidnapped 3. It happened on Wednesday, 3rd November, 2021.

Lalasticlala Lalasticlala fp
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invaded Church In Yorubaland Raped Women And Kidnapped 3 by BKayy: 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
Look at this stupid OP. Your mates are reporting about Anambra/SE and you are here reporting about Yorubaland.
Do you want Nairaland to ban your account?
Does anybody care about SW?

Take your time my friend and go and get us news about IPOB.

14 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invaded Church In Yorubaland Raped Women And Kidnapped 3 by Tranquillity360: 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
Op why you dey tell us na.

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invaded Church In Yorubaland Raped Women And Kidnapped 3 by BKayy: 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Op why you dey tell us na.
I wonder oh

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invaded Church In Yorubaland Raped Women And Kidnapped 3 by longetivity(m): 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2021
From upper umahia News broadcast
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invaded Church In Yorubaland Raped Women And Kidnapped 3 by LILTJAY: 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mumu op... cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invaded Church In Yorubaland Raped Women And Kidnapped 3 by Biafrarep(m): 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2021
Unbelievable attrocities are codedly being perpetrated in that region but the people there would prefer to keep quiet out of shame and cowardice.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invaded Church In Yorubaland Raped Women And Kidnapped 3 by Biafrarep(m): 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
BKayy:
Look at this stupid OP. Your mates are reporting about Anambra/SE and you are here reporting about Yorubaland.
Do you want Nairaland to ban your account?
Does anybody care about SW?

Take your time my friend and go and get us news about IPOB.

You're right, news about them hardly generates traffic. If you like let half of Oyo be chased into Benin republic as refugees, nobody cares and when it is posted here, it hardly goes beyond two pages. However, let a pin drop somewhere in the East and see how it will reach 10 pages in 5 minutes.

People should please give attention to others in Nigeria, it's unfair to be ignoring all others as if they're worthless cheesy cheesy

This country will definitely be drab and boring without Igbos.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invaded Church In Yorubaland Raped Women And Kidnapped 3 by RuggedBiafran: 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
Shame...on people who are "killed" with impunity but have their fixation on people fighting the same menace!!!

AFONJANESTERN...Loading!!

FULANI HERDSMEN --------10

YARIBAA AMOTEKUN/OPC ----Still Consulting=0

Shameless miscreants!!

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invaded Church In Yorubaland Raped Women And Kidnapped 3 by Telekinetic: 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
perez100:

I am an afonzuzu and I can swear by my leopard clawed face that it was IPOB that invaded yorubaland grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invaded Church In Yorubaland Raped Women And Kidnapped 3 by Danjikanbauchi: 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
Telekinetic:

I am an afonzuzu and I can swear by my leopard clawed face that it was IPOB that invaded yorubaland grin
grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invaded Church In Yorubaland Raped Women And Kidnapped 3 by JAMO84: 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
AfganEASTarners looking for partners in crime.

Whatever is going on in Yorubaland is a fraction of what is going on in Osuland.

The worst part is, it's not outsiders or Fulani that are killing you, it's your own useless illiterate ipob terrorists.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invaded Church In Yorubaland Raped Women And Kidnapped 3 by ScamHunter: 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
no problem
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invaded Church In Yorubaland Raped Women And Kidnapped 3 by Amatarasha(f): 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
Pls let's we wise yorubas not be offended . Fulanis are innocent ,even if they are evil let's wait when tinubu bcoms a president and we shall crush them,for now fulanis are peaceful people who shall vote us then we shall show them how tough and wise we are !
When we stand other tribes falls
We are wise
We are sophiscated
We are yorubas

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invaded Church In Yorubaland Raped Women And Kidnapped 3 by perez100: 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
The news I got now is that the invaders came back again but could not see any person.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invaded Church In Yorubaland Raped Women And Kidnapped 3 by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
While all the security personnels are in Anambra, bandits, iswap, bokoharam and co are having field days on the other side
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invaded Church In Yorubaland Raped Women And Kidnapped 3 by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
perez100:

You have to go back in history and see how the hausa who colonized by the fulani. They sold their land for a religious book. It is the same thing which is happening in the southwest they are selling their land for a religious book nation of illiterate
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invaded Church In Yorubaland Raped Women And Kidnapped 3 by AntiBMC(m): 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
Inside the church? Instead of these people to start looking for these dirty criminals and paying them back in their own coin. They are letting fear incapacitate them. Person dey die twice? Mosque hard to find? Fulani women hard to find? Oga o.

(1) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa To Take Over IPOB / Belgium, Australia Worse Than Nigeria. See Countries With Most Kidnaps Rates / Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Arrives In Court As Malami Files Fresh Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.