Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,667 members, 7,975,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:02 AM

[beaten By A Girl] - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [beaten By A Girl] (373 Views)

If I Were A Girl 18+ / A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury / See How Wearing Waist Beads Saved A Girl From Being Raped. True Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[beaten By A Girl] by Mustystrange98: 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
I was hearing an unusual noise behind the window, I could recognize my younger brother's voice. It seems he was arguing with a girl.

So I peeped. I was smiling at their childish act when a disgraceful incident occurred.

This small girl landed a heavy knock on my brother's head. The knock was resounding. Did you know that he was just standing doing nothing?. On top of it she snatched the football from his hand.

My brother burst into tears " You ahbi, you, I can't do anything my God will judge you!"

This boy had disgraced our family. A skinny girl for that matter.

"I will go and report to my brother, you will see today," as he made to go, She landed him a slap on the head.

"Go and report, I go beat am join, yeye."

My heart shattered, I quickly searched for my Suede Belt to beat cowardice out of him, in case he comes to report.

As for the girl, it wasn't her fault, just because her sister spoon fed me sand the other day, she had the guts to say such. No probs I go revenge.

â„¢MustyStrange.

[Beaten by a girl]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Experienced And Seasoned Writers To Start Work Immediately. / Course Content Writer / Filled for now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.