Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,534 members, 7,917,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:38 PM

Why Are Nigerians Like This?? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Are Nigerians Like This?? (312 Views)

I Am Extremely Shy - SAD - Can I Succeed Like This / Why Are Nigerians Less Religious When They Travelled To Overseas? / Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerians Like This?? by FahBuLous: 2:03pm On Nov 04, 2021
Good day Careerlanders...
Many Nigerians don't like to share knowledge, you will tell them you have a laptop and Android phone but don't know how to make money with it and they will be like "You mean you have a working laptop and a phone and you are not monetizing it?, Guy u de fvck up o"
I will tell them to teach me how to do it and they will promise to let me know but give me excuses till I am tired...

I'm sad inside because I have been looking for ways to make money online despite the fact that I have a laptop and Android phone at my disposal...
Careerlanders please help me with suggestions, I am currently jobless and just staying at home doing nothing... cry cry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Like This?? by phrancys001(m): 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2021
Do yahoo
Re: Why Are Nigerians Like This?? by FahBuLous: 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
phrancys001:
Do yahoo
I no wan do fraud...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Like This?? by house10s: 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
learn animation

moho

toon boom

maya

blender

chk d one u comfortable n start learning it
Re: Why Are Nigerians Like This?? by FahBuLous: 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
house10s:
learn animation

moho

toon boom

maya

blender

chk d one u comfortable n start learning it
Thanks
Re: Why Are Nigerians Like This?? by Tenshades(m): 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
FahBuLous:
Good day Careerlanders...

I'm sad inside because I have been looking for ways to make money online despite the fact that I have a laptop and Android phone at my disposal...
Careerlanders please help me with suggestions, I am currently jobless and just staying at home doing nothing... cry cry

The best you can do to yourself right now is to learn a digital skill.

Content Creation
Copywriting
SEO
UI/UX Design
Digital Marketing
Vlogging
Explainer Video Creation
Data Analysis

are some of the skills you won't regret learning
Re: Why Are Nigerians Like This?? by FahBuLous: 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
Tenshades:

Content Creation
Copywriting
SEO
UI/UX Design
Digital Marketing
Vlogging
Explainer Video Creation
Data Analysis

Thank you very much, I will try and learn something maybe that what I need right now...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Like This?? by Encoredme(m): 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2021
Tenshades:

Content Creation
Copywriting
SEO
UI/UX Design
Digital Marketing
Vlogging
Explainer Video Creation
Data Analysis

@OP in addition to any of these skills, you can also consider gaining soft skills in time management, team playing, creativity, communication, negotiation, and emotional intelligence. Best of luck!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Digital Skills To Learn In 2022 To Gain Financial Freedom / Confirmation Of Job Interview . Pls Who Knows Them Or That Address / Unilever Nigeria appoints Folake Ogundipe Executive Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.