Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,059 members, 7,977,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:43 PM

Anambra Election: Bishop Kukah Speaks After Peace Accord Signing In Awka: Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Bishop Kukah Speaks After Peace Accord Signing In Awka: Video (12639 Views)

Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi / Atiku And Buhari All Smiles, Shake Hands At Peace Accord Signing (PHOTOS) / Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Election: Bishop Kukah Speaks After Peace Accord Signing In Awka: Video by mobilenewsnetwo: 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2021

1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Bishop Kukah Speaks After Peace Accord Signing In Awka: Video by mobilenewsnetwo: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2021

Re: Anambra Election: Bishop Kukah Speaks After Peace Accord Signing In Awka: Video by Fahdiga(m): 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2021
Every reasonable Nigerians knows that APC the devilish party from the pit of hell is behind all this carnage going on in the east and are the ones to ferment troubles in this coming election so no need for Andy Uba to sign the peace accord knowing he will go against it

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: Bishop Kukah Speaks After Peace Accord Signing In Awka: Video by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
Apga Won the whole 21 Local Government in the last Governorship election, with what am seeing on ground in Anambra, they are likely to win the whole 21 local government again.Congratulations Soludo.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: Bishop Kukah Speaks After Peace Accord Signing In Awka: Video by nairalandankrah: 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
It is the FG and Nigeria army that needs to sign peace accord

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: Bishop Kukah Speaks After Peace Accord Signing In Awka: Video by mobilenewsnetwo: 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2021

Re: Anambra Election: Bishop Kukah Speaks After Peace Accord Signing In Awka: Video by KingsleyCEO: 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
Blessed are the peace makers...
Re: Anambra Election: Bishop Kukah Speaks After Peace Accord Signing In Awka: Video by nairavsdollars(f): 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
You won't find IPOB and unknown gunmen here oo. Efulefus

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Bishop Kukah Speaks After Peace Accord Signing In Awka: Video by donprinyo(m): 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
Yeye de smell
Re: Anambra Election: Bishop Kukah Speaks After Peace Accord Signing In Awka: Video by chumaZ(m): 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
grin
Re: Anambra Election: Bishop Kukah Speaks After Peace Accord Signing In Awka: Video by Blackdisciple(m): 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
We want no peace , we want equal right and justice....

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Bishop Kukah Speaks After Peace Accord Signing In Awka: Video by money121(m): 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Anambra Election: Bishop Kukah Speaks After Peace Accord Signing In Awka: Video by Aboguede(m): 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
Please help fellow NL

Good afternoon ABS Anambra, there is a big problem in ifite Nteje town in oyi l.g.a of this state. Some hoodlums and bad gangs Chibuzo Erikife and his notorious gang members are operating in Nteje and they beating innocent individuals and citizens of ifite Nteje they have just taken the motorcycle belonging to Mr. Ikechukwu Nebeolisa and this man is a peaceful and private individual who is taking care of 5 children using that motorcycle as okada which is his only source of income to feed his children. I call and pray to the Nigeria �� police �‍♀️ and human rights organizations in Anambra to quickly run to rescue the citizens of ndi Nteje at this very critical moment and let justices and human dignity prevail.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Bishop Kukah Speaks After Peace Accord Signing In Awka: Video by abimbolay: 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
So, election no fit hold without signing peace accord for naija
Re: Anambra Election: Bishop Kukah Speaks After Peace Accord Signing In Awka: Video by goodluckman: 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
All smiles for the camera, the real battle underneath

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Bishop Kukah Speaks After Peace Accord Signing In Awka: Video by abobote: 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
Noble man. But the truth is that Andy Uba should not be on the same ballot with Soludo, they are not on the same league. Andy is in the league of hopeless supreme Court uzodimma. I gave up on him after watching that debate. Soludo as a governor will make a lot Sense

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Bishop Kukah Speaks After Peace Accord Signing In Awka: Video by melaniaup: 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
Give them the president assure that all parties incude them as their Presidential flag bearer and watch every stuff die quietly
Re: Anambra Election: Bishop Kukah Speaks After Peace Accord Signing In Awka: Video by Orpe7(m): 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
Aboguede:
Please help fellow NL

Good afternoon ABS Anambra, there is a big problem in ifite Nteje town in oyi l.g.a of this state. Some hoodlums and bad gangs Chibuzo Erikife and his notorious gang members are operating in Nteje and they beating innocent individuals and citizens of ifite Nteje they have just taken the motorcycle belonging to Mr. Ikechukwu Nebeolisa and this man is a peaceful and private individual who is taking care of 5 children using that motorcycle as okada which is his only source of income to feed his children. I call and pray to the Nigeria �� police �‍♀️ and human rights organizations in Anambra to quickly run to rescue the citizens of ndi Nteje at this very critical moment and let justices and human dignity prevail.

Are they not unknown gun men?
How u take sabi their names
grin
Re: Anambra Election: Bishop Kukah Speaks After Peace Accord Signing In Awka: Video by SouthNigeriac: 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
I just loved the courage of biafrans and Oduduwa shaking this contraption that Will finally Break off

Anambra people no live will be lost

If they like let them fill the whole state to army barrack in a bid to put another stooge like hopeless uzodinma they will fail woefully

God bless Oduduwa republic
God bless biafrans

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Bishop Kukah Speaks After Peace Accord Signing In Awka: Video by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mods what happened to the thread alleging that the veep owns that collapsed building? Lies everywhere
Re: Anambra Election: Bishop Kukah Speaks After Peace Accord Signing In Awka: Video by chumaZ(m): 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
Peace or no peace I have instructed my families in anambra to stay away from this election. Let all the contestants bring out their children and families to come vote for them. My family can't risk their lives over another looter success

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Bishop Kukah Speaks After Peace Accord Signing In Awka: Video by JavaScript90: 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
If APC rules anambra, anambra will retrogress by 20 years.
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job.
I also have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Bishop Kukah Speaks After Peace Accord Signing In Awka: Video by Frank150: 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
Apc about to rig the election

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Bishop Kukah Speaks After Peace Accord Signing In Awka: Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
Anambrans....

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: Bishop Kukah Speaks After Peace Accord Signing In Awka: Video by toujurs: 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2021
I wonder what this fat greedy being on the right is doing there. It is only a fool that will support this thieve into being a governor. Spits angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Bishop Kukah Speaks After Peace Accord Signing In Awka: Video by Ventura1: 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2021
SCAM PEACE
Can there be peace where there is injustice? To even imagine that some of the perpetrators of injustice are the one seeking peace is sickening.
Re: Anambra Election: Bishop Kukah Speaks After Peace Accord Signing In Awka: Video by abobote: 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2021
Frank150:
Apc about to rig the election
But this time the will fail

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Bishop Kukah Speaks After Peace Accord Signing In Awka: Video by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2021
WELLDONE BISHOP KUKAH A FEARLESS MAN OF GOD.
IS THIS NOT GEN ABDULSALAMI? grin
MAY YOUR PEACE ACCORD WORKOUT MAN,BUT IN YOUR NEX PERMUTATION,PLAN TO GIVE AN EX GEN. IGBO MAN PRESIDENT AFTER BUHARI O! grin grin because WE KNOW THE FORMULA O!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Women Chant 'Free Our Son' As They Besiege Court Premises (Video) / John Momoh Elected BON Chairman (Photo) / Egbeda/Ona-Ora Community Rejects Accord Candidates In Their Presence (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.