Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,473 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:40 PM

MC Oluomo Receives Honorary Membership Of ICPSP (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Receives Honorary Membership Of ICPSP (Photos) (25918 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Oluomo Receives Honorary Membership Of ICPSP (Photos) by jaybenugo: 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
The Lagos State Chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers, Musiliu Akinsanya, aka MC Oluomo, received an honorary Membership of Institute of Corporate Public Sector Professionals (ICPSP), IgbereTV reports.

He shared photos on his Instagram handle with the caption;

"Receives Honorary Member of Institute of Corporate Public Sector Professionals (ICPSP).

It was an atmosphere full of joy and laughter as, I Alhaji Musiliu Akinsanya Mc-Oluomo State Chairman NURTW Lagos Council, was conferred with Honorary Member of the prestigious Institute of Corporate Public Sector Professionals (Nigeria).

The recitation of oath and allegiance was carried out at my office in Oko Agege today (4th November,2021) at the full glare of admirers, state executives members, well-wishers and other top hierarchies of the NURTW, Lagos State.

The delegation was led by Mrs Agnes Funmi Sessi, who is the chairperson Lagos State chapter Nigerian Labour Congress (NLC) also the matron of the institute’s. She noted that the official induction will be done in the United Kingdom January 2022. She also noted that the institute critically studied the antecedent and professional behaviours of my humble self also as the NURTW boss, particularly about mine moves and efforts at rebranding the union in Lagos and Nigerian in general.

I am indeed grateful for this recognition and being inducted as an Honorary Member of Institute of Corporate Public Sector Professionals, the induction is a further call to serve and it will boost my morale in giving more to the service of my members and humanity in general".

More-so being the chairman of the most populous trade union in Lagos calls for proactiveness and it behooves on us to be conscious of the attitude of our members in order to eradicate unruly behaviours and reposition the NURTW to the path of greatness".

"On behalf of my humble self and family, We thank the management of the institute for their recognition of the efforts we are putting in place towards rebranding and reforming the union in Lagos" he concluded.

It should be recalled that I Alhaji musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya Mc Oluomo will also be conferred with Honorary Degree by American Heritage University, California, USA, next year February in recognition of his selfless service and doggedness towards his profession.

Alhamdulilah."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CV2_50sIz7o/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Receives Honorary Membership Of ICPSP (Photos) by YorubaNiBaba(m): 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2021
Congrats mc oluomo

21 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Receives Honorary Membership Of ICPSP (Photos) by XXXXTENTACION: 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
And who says crime does'nt pay.... from thug to honoured citizen... undecided

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Receives Honorary Membership Of ICPSP (Photos) by Cholls(m): 7:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
My brothers let the indoctrination start... The future Igbo,Yoruba governor lol

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Receives Honorary Membership Of ICPSP (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
Congrats to him

7 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Receives Honorary Membership Of ICPSP (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
And who says crime does'nt pay....
from thug to honoured citizen... undecided
If you have any evidence, kindly go give the NPF so dem go fit prosecute am.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Receives Honorary Membership Of ICPSP (Photos) by XXXXTENTACION: 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
If you have any evidence, kindly go give the NPF so dem go fit prosecute am.
NPF that could not investigate Abba Kyari... undecided
OR is it thesame Nigeria Police that just shot somebody today because of 50 naira...
sometimes I wonder if these nairaland zombies even live in Nigeria at all...

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Receives Honorary Membership Of ICPSP (Photos) by IamWonderful: 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
Cholls:
My brothers let the indoctrination start... The future Igbo,Yoruba governor lol
You think Yoruba land is like Igbo land where commissioners are fighting over motor park

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Receives Honorary Membership Of ICPSP (Photos) by Felabrity: 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
Something he bought

Which school he go?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Receives Honorary Membership Of ICPSP (Photos) by Mogajunior(m): 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
shocked

Agbero conferred as a honorary member. What ever you do in life, do it with dignity, grace will find you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Receives Honorary Membership Of ICPSP (Photos) by Amspecial: 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
grin
Re: MC Oluomo Receives Honorary Membership Of ICPSP (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
When they will give Buhari is own honorary award tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Receives Honorary Membership Of ICPSP (Photos) by godisshit(m): 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
So American universities are now in the business of selling honorary degrees to people who can't even read what is written on their degree certificates? grin

First it was GANDOLLAR's fake professorial appointment and now a glorified tout is benefiting from the American equivalent of Oluwole Academy, just like Mr Toronto himselfgrin

20 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Receives Honorary Membership Of ICPSP (Photos) by IamWonderful: 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
Re: MC Oluomo Receives Honorary Membership Of ICPSP (Photos) by THURAFTERNOON: 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
Next governor of LAGOS STATE

6 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Receives Honorary Membership Of ICPSP (Photos) by Jewenax: 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
No. 1 thug in Lagos

Something he paid for

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Receives Honorary Membership Of ICPSP (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
He just managed to belong and stay relevant at all cost. Congrats to him. He could become a LG chairman tomorrow, who knows? He needs to gain adult education though . I learnt he still can't read and write correctly

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Receives Honorary Membership Of ICPSP (Photos) by Memphitz357: 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
Nigerians and celebrating mediocrity na like my prick and big yansh....They go hand in hand.
Re: MC Oluomo Receives Honorary Membership Of ICPSP (Photos) by Shellsploit: 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
Amazing development!!!
Nairaland Mods wont be happy with this shocking news shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: MC Oluomo Receives Honorary Membership Of ICPSP (Photos) by Realstick941: 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
G
Re: MC Oluomo Receives Honorary Membership Of ICPSP (Photos) by Germi9: 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
Wasting degrees on people who never went to school but thuggery,insulting our educational system

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Receives Honorary Membership Of ICPSP (Photos) by Urbanchampion: 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
And who says crime does'nt pay....
from thug to honoured citizen... undecided

Is he a criminal? All you these Nairaland children, hiding behind anonymity to be disrespectful.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Receives Honorary Membership Of ICPSP (Photos) by Boogyman557: 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Receives Honorary Membership Of ICPSP (Photos) by SILVERLINES: 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
cheesy

Reformed Agboroooo

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Receives Honorary Membership Of ICPSP (Photos) by JavaScript90: 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
I give to you the next thugonor of Lagos state

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Receives Honorary Membership Of ICPSP (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
We can't say he is an illiterate because he has a certificate in adult education, Mc Oluomo manage transport sector in Lagos better than the 5 governors of South East manage their states minus Umahi

The people Nigerians need to face are south east governor, why are they making life difficult for igbo youth? no igbo youth sees his future in alaigbo, what are the south east governors doing with monthly allocation?

Can agbero in upper iweka dress like this?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Receives Honorary Membership Of ICPSP (Photos) by Benitoh: 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
Next governor of Lagos State

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Receives Honorary Membership Of ICPSP (Photos) by NOC1(m): 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
Bajivah:
In a sane country, MC OLUOMO will be rotting in Jail by now

Why,
have you caught him before?

You people just open mouth and say rubbish, last year, the agberos in France grounded the whole country and made country president in person of Macron address their challenges.

Sometime in 2018 Mexico agberos took a decision that affected Americans.

NURTW is a global recognized body, thou every nation have a name for their own.

Channel your energy on how to better your life

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Receives Honorary Membership Of ICPSP (Photos) by Olam09(m): 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
Okay

But i no know say robot don dey ban person for nairaland..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate / Buhari Nominates 27 INEC Resident Electoral Commissioners (FULL LIST) / ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.