Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,492 members, 7,892,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

Advice On How To Make The Best Choice Between Two Ladies For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice On How To Make The Best Choice Between Two Ladies For Marriage (552 Views)

What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? / Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On How To Make The Best Choice Between Two Ladies For Marriage by juddyalaski(m): 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2021
Re: Advice On How To Make The Best Choice Between Two Ladies For Marriage by house10s: 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
na u know them make ur own decision, no b us go marry any one
Re: Advice On How To Make The Best Choice Between Two Ladies For Marriage by Ftheophilous(m): 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
juddyalaski:
Good Day Fam!

Please i really want the house to suggest, advice, instruct, give ideas, correct me on this issues.

I have two females that I'm dating, i met one sometimes last year after the Covid-19, she's yoruba and resides in Osun State, while I met the second this year mid July 2021 and she's from Edo state but lives in ibadan and I also live in ibadan. The bond between me and the one in ibadan is very strong now to the extent that I've started finding it difficult to call or chat with the one in Osun State.

I actually want to settle with one. judging from their characters, the one in Ibadan tends to be more social and the outgoing type(she don tear eye), she obeys my instructions etc... while the one in Osun is gentle, not the outing type but does not joke with church activities.

I really need you guys to instruct me on what to do.
This is a very easy decision....so easy that you don't need the advice or 'instruction' of nairalanders.

If you wish to settle down down with a lady that is social and outgoing i.e 'person wey don tear eye', and at the same time is submissive and listens to instruction then pick the one in Ibadan.

However, if you wish to settle down with a lady that doesn't like outing much and does not joke with church activities then the one in Osun state is your best bet.

3 Likes

Re: Advice On How To Make The Best Choice Between Two Ladies For Marriage by vibre: 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
You never ready to marry
Re: Advice On How To Make The Best Choice Between Two Ladies For Marriage by ExtremeDot: 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
Make we advise you on whom to marry?
We follow you deh date the women?

You weh deh date them deh in a better position to make a good decision for yourself.

My own be say if currently you no get enough money to take care of at least 4 persons in terms of feeding and welfare, no marry oo. Marriage no be achievement.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

8 Things Every Man Should Learn To Be Set Free From The Bondage Of The World / Repent / Infidelity: Gospel Singer Sammie Okposo Tenders Public Apology, Suspends Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.