Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,239 members, 7,947,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:49 PM

The 23.05 Odds I Didn't Play - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The 23.05 Odds I Didn't Play (455 Views)

My 33,000 Odds I Played Today With 300 Naira To Win 13 Million Naira / My 76.05 Odds Winning With Betking For March 5th And 6th Selections / We Didn't Play Collectively: Vincent Aboubakar Blames Teammates For Egypt Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 23.05 Odds I Didn't Play by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
cry 6 games I booked but was afraid to play because it was my last card (1k) now 4 prediction out of the 6 played the remaining starts 9pm I'm praying for it to spoil because it will pain me. 25k in this sapa period would have been a great relief

Re: The 23.05 Odds I Didn't Play by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
undecided This game go drop walai angry

Modified: I expected some one with funds to play the remaining Leceister game and Braga game as at the time I dropped this at 8:45 15 minutes to the games.
Re: The 23.05 Odds I Didn't Play by bestpunterever: 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
The game don come
Re: The 23.05 Odds I Didn't Play by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
bestpunterever ppost=107338609:
The game don come
I talk am. I am so sad. As in my mind was screaming sure game! Sure game! embarassed play it if you are not playing share on Nairaland but I no hear word embarassed
Re: The 23.05 Odds I Didn't Play by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2021
Note I'm not a punter anymore smiley I quit bet9ja about 8 months ago by deactivating my account but today I said let me just book something to test by going to play it in a shop (but I just feel uncomfortable going to a betshop) since I have ended my career with them. As in I so much like bet9ja that I can't see myself betting on another platform(I don't know why wink ). Why I booked this game is that every November (my birth month) from 2015 till date I must win in the first week. So I decided to book to test whether it is coincidence or deja vu or a reoccurring phenomenon. Well it seems I'm always lucky on my birth month.

But I'm pained I didn't play it. As in I spend bet9ja money on my birthday yearly. One of my friends even noticed the pattern one time and told me anytime it's my birth month I should be playing with huge amount of money lol grin
Re: The 23.05 Odds I Didn't Play by puremaker7(m): 5:55am On Nov 05, 2021
NewSoul:
Note I'm not a punter anymore smiley I quit bet9ja about 8 months ago by deactivating my account but today I said let me just book something to test by going to play it in a shop (but I just feel uncomfortable going to a betshop) since I have ended my career with them. As in I so much like bet9ja that I can't see myself betting on another platform(I don't know why wink ). Why I booked this game is that every November (my birth month) from 2015 till date I must win in the first week. So I decided to book to test whether it is coincidence or deja vu or a reoccurring phenomenon. Well it seems I'm always lucky on my birth month.

But I'm pained I didn't play it. As in I spend bet9ja money on my birthday yearly. One of my friends even noticed the pattern one time and told me anytime it's my birth month I should be playing with huge amount of money lol grin
now if you come play next week you go lose
Re: The 23.05 Odds I Didn't Play by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2021
puremaker7:
now if you come play next week you go lose
Me ke grin never

(1) (Reply)

Messi’s Worst Start In 15 Years / Get 5 To 7 Sure Odds Daily For 1 Week. / English League Matches Today's Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.