Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:24 PM

What Is The Purpose Of Life - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Purpose Of Life (116 Views)

What Is The Purpose Of A Diesel Generator In A Power Station? / What Is The Purpose Of Academic Writing? / Is PGDE Certificate At NTI Recognized For The Purpose Of Employment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Purpose Of Life by Goldenloaded: 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
Questioner, What’s the aim of life

if you’ll be able to offer Associate in Nursing insight on it many thanks., is not it fantastic that if there’s no purpose, you have got nothing to satisfy. you’lle able to simply live.

Hmm! No, however you wish a purpose and not a straightforward purpose: you wish a God-given purpose., (, Laughter, ), It’s. terribly dangerous.. those who suppose they need a God-given purpose do the cruelest things on the world.

Yes or no, they’re doing the foremost horrifying things and they’ve forever been doing the foremost horrifying things, as a result of after you have a God-given purpose, life here becomes shorter than your purpose.

No life is very important, Life is very important once I say life. i’m not talking regarding your family, Your work, what you are doing what you are doing not does one party – i’m not talking this as life.. this can be life is not.

It Life is among you or around the ambiance of life you’re, interpretation the ambiance of life for all times.. Your home, your family, your space, your party, this can be all ambiance of life.. this can be not life.

Isn’t it affirmative, or no Participants, Yes, You’re, interpretation the ambiance for the important factor. No. Life is very important as a result of it’s. the sole factor apprehend|you recognize} you do not know the rest. does one grasp one thing else.

Rest is all imaginary stuff, isn’t it. the sole factor is that this can be beating and alive, and that’s.

All there’s.. therefore is that this important? it’s of preponderant importance., Not you as an individual that’s not vital, however you as a chunk of life it’s important, as a result of that’s the premise of everything.

When I say that’s
Continue reading @ goldenloaded.com

(1) (Reply)

Email Creators Needed / KWASU Begins Admission On School Portal / Clark University Global Scholarship Program | 2021-2022 Fully Funded Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.